Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How much I wish Nicole would find out about what her asshole husband doing behind her back.. how he is cheating on her.

Already once, Nicole saw when her husband kiss his secretary, but she still foolishly thought it was hallucination...

I would like to have Nicole all to myself, so that she would not think about her husband and feel guilty all the time. I would like her to finally be willing and initiate sex herself too. It irritates me a bit when she keeps refusing MC and MC have to keep convincing her.

Yes, it may have its charm, but after a while it becomes irritating, at least for me.

I know and I feel that she has feelings for MC. But she could just relax and be happy for once.

I hate John.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
How much I wish Nicole would find out about what her asshole husband doing behind her back.. how he is cheating on her.

Already once, Nicole saw when her husband kiss his secretary, but she still foolishly thought it was hallucination...

I would like to have Nicole all to myself, so that she would not think about her husband and feel guilty all the time. I would like her to finally be willing and initiate sex herself too. It irritates me a bit when she keeps refusing MC and MC have to keep convincing her.

Yes, it may have its charm, but after a while it becomes irritating, at least for me.

I know and I feel that she has feelings for MC. But she could just relax and be happy for once.

I hate John.
"How much I wish Nicole would find out about what her asshole husband doing behind her back.. how he is cheating on her.": I think she is reaching that point in story when she will know because in the game nicole finds a undergarments belong to a girls and she didn't accept John explanation.

I would like to have Nicole all to myself. : Agreed

"It irritates me a bit when she keeps refusing MC and MC have to keep convincing her. " : Till now I hope it's suppose to be that way for the sake of story.
I know and I feel that she has feelings for MC. : There are many example in game that shows more then just felling.

"I hate John." Well all do.( I hope ! )

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
"How much I wish Nicole would find out about what her asshole husband doing behind her back.. how he is cheating on her.": I think she is reaching that point in story when she will know because in the game nicole finds a undergarments belong to a girls and she didn't accept John explanation.

I would like to have Nicole all to myself. : Agreed

"It irritates me a bit when she keeps refusing MC and MC have to keep convincing her. " : Till now I hope it's suppose to be that way for the sake of story.
I know and I feel that she has feelings for MC. : There are many example in game that shows more then just felling.

"I hate John." Well all do.( I hope ! )
Yeah.

I just have a scene with Nicole while MC is in a hotel with her, having sex while Nicole is on the phone with this asshole (John).

What a great feeling.. :KEK:
We make love to our woman while she talks to an asshole who doesn't deserve her.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder.. how many of you like Chloe and her relationship with the MC?

Maybe she is sweet and lovely..

But on the other hand, she is boring. I do not know if only I think so, but I do.

Considering her relationship with MC, when it comes to sex, she's not really into sex with the MC at all. She don't try to take the MC deeper, still want sex with a condom on... It's boring.
And it pisses me, I hate sex with condom on.

Looking at the NTR scenes, when she already had her first sex with this asshole teacher, she didn't even mind that he wanted to have unprotected sex.. Additionally, she's more into the relationship with the teacher than with the MC.

Her sex with a teacher is completely different than with an MC.
She tries harder, she is more lively.

Considering how easy it was for her to cheat on MC.. it irritates me additionally.

It was enough to avoid her once/twice and she already ran into the arms of her lovely teacher.

I don't know, maybe just those NTR scenes with Chloe and the teacher are specially made to arouse jealousy, anger. After all, it's NTR.
However, don't like Chloe's relationship with the MC.

Nicole the best milf and woman in the game! :love:
I just want Nicole to be next to me all the time.

#OnlyNicole

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021

Hmm....
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-mothers-love-part-1-10-plus-orborigin.25146/post-6030881

I don't know, maybe just those NTR scenes with Chloe and the teacher are specially made to arouse jealousy, anger. After all, it's NTR.
If you don't care about chloe, jealousy doesn't work :p

Then use ntr to your advantage, because the relationship ends(y)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm also bothering about what MC's parents hide from MC about Chloe and in this blue folder.

I don't know, but I only expects the worst. :unsure:

I don't know, maybe I'm thinking stupid - for sure...:LOL:
But MC hears a lot that he is similar to John..
I don't know, I'm probably wrong, but I hope it's not like the situation with Mr. Blue. (I think that's the name of the owner of the bar)
And it won't turn out that John is the father of MC and Chloe his "sister".

I'm probably wrong, forgive me, but I have such thoughts. After I found out what John is like and what he can do.. various thoughts are bothering me.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Then use ntr to your advantage, because the relationship ends(y)
That is what I do every time.

Maybe she is sweet and lovely..

But on the other hand, she is boring. I do not know if only I think so, but I do.

Considering her relationship with MC, when it comes to sex, she's not really into sex with the MC at all. She don't try to take the MC deeper, still want sex with a condom on... It's boring.
And it pisses me, I hate sex with condom on.

Looking at the NTR scenes, when she already had her first sex with this asshole teacher, she didn't even mind that he wanted to have unprotected sex.. Additionally, she's more into the relationship with the teacher than with the MC.

Her sex with a teacher is completely different than with an MC.
She tries harder, she is more lively.

Considering how easy it was for her to cheat on MC.. it irritates me additionally.

It was enough to avoid her once/twice and she already ran into the arms of her lovely teacher.

Nicole the best milf and woman in the game! :love:
I just want Nicole to be next to me all the time.

#OnlyNicole
Well there is no argument there, that Chloe is more or less into teacher even if mc don't face NTR.
(Example MC AND CHOLE date at bowling ball, she is into that creep : Even mc have to point that out.
further more she ask mc to go to Old-f for him being easy on mc. she is full of bs.)

About chole the most thing that i got fed up with how quick she becomes old-fart fuck toy.
I think one of the minus of chole's character is she doubts mc every time and and believe anything the other says about mc and
At start chole also full of negativity about marlin and she turn out to be a good friend.

Like i said I broke up with her in every single game-play.
"It was enough to avoid her once/twice and she already ran into the arms of her lovely teacher." : that is for damn sure.
About Nicole : same here.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Then use ntr to your advantage, because the relationship ends
Hopefully you can end the relationship with her in next update or few without getting ntr'ed. And no i didn't have sex with her since the first update as soon as mc got serious with Nicole but i treated her well. So don't want her to think of my generosity as my feelings for her. I get it she is naive but not that much that she wont get a hint. Obviously there'll be fallout heck even riot but Nicole is worth fighting for.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I even like a little Abi. But I don't like how she lets herself be touched and shows her body parts to the old man in the hospital at night. :LOL:

As for Nicole.. damn.. from the moment the MC went with her to the beach, from then on I see that Nicole is more attached to the MC and wants him very much.:love:
It's a nice sight when she masturbates often thinking about MC and thinks about him at night and misses him.
I love this woman...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
That is what I do every time.

Well there is no argument there, that Chloe is more or less into teacher even if mc don't face NTR.
(Example MC AND CHOLE date at bowling ball, she is into that creep : Even mc have to point that out.
further more she ask mc to go to Old-f for him being easy on mc. she is full of bs.)

About chole the most thing that i got fed up with how quick she becomes old-fart fuck toy.
I think one of the minus of chole's character is she doubts mc every time and and believe anything the other says about mc and
At start chole also full of negativity about marlin and she turn out to be a good friend.

Like i said I broke up with her in every single game-play.
"It was enough to avoid her once/twice and she already ran into the arms of her lovely teacher." : that is for damn sure.
About Nicole : same here.
Yeah, I agree. Her attraction to this teacher is annoying.

Even though Chloe probably loves MC. She defends the teacher too much and is more on his side.

I don't know, but I think the teacher is in love with Chloe (probably) because she looks almost like Abi's dead sister.
And I think Beeman was in love with her.

It seems to me that she was a bit similar in appearance to Chloe in this photo we saw.
But that's just my guess, I might be wrong of course.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Even though Chloe probably loves MC. She defends the teacher too much and is more on his side.

I don't know, but I think the teacher is in love with Chloe (probably) because she looks almost like Abi's dead sister.

It seems to me that she was a bit similar in appearance to Chloe in this photo we saw.
"I don't know, but I think the teacher is in love with Chloe (probably) because she looks almost like Abi's dead sister." :
doesn't matter wrong or right but that was savage bro(y).:KEK:
she even feel like dead in the bed like you said previously while beeman probably near his death if chole father found out o_O.

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679
Sep 9, 2021

No matter the cost but nicole worth everything. I also don't add chole into the cost.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Fuck. I'm furious...

I just have moment in the game when we have dinner with Silva, John and Nicole.
And I know why John invited MC and Nicole to that dinner...

John knows that the MC is having an affair with Nicole and now wants, out of spite of the MC, to show that she is his wife and see the MC's reactions.
It pissed me off the most when that son of a bitch threw himself at Nicole and kissed her, or rather ... wanted to eat her.
I couldn't look at it. I had to take a break now.

I want to kill him. I hate him and his creepy smile and his face.:mad:

I just have high hopes that Nicole won't give in to this motherfucker and his games.

Hopefully things will speed up with John in the game and we can show Nicole about his affairs.
I just want to have Nicole finally for myself and not be afraid what that asshole will do next.
I don't want her to be close to him because I'm afraid of what he might do to her.

I also hate that Nicole keeps saying to John "darling"
It pains me even though I understand it..
On the other hand, I'd like Nicole to say that to the MC.

Damn.. sorry, but I have to write about it, get it out.

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Fuck. I'm furious...

I just have moment in the game when we have dinner with Silva, John and Nicole.
And I know why John invited MC and Nicole to that dinner...

John knows that the MC is having an affair with Nicole and now wants, out of spite of the MC, to show that she is his wife and see the MC's reactions.
It pissed me off the most when that son of a bitch threw himself at Nicole and kissed her, or rather ... wanted to eat her.
I couldn't look at it. I had to take a break now.

I want to kill him. I hate him and his creepy smile and his face.:mad:

I just have high hopes that Nicole won't give in to this motherfucker and his games.

Hopefully things will speed up with John in the game and we can show Nicole about his affairs.
I just want to have Nicole finally for myself and not be afraid what that asshole will do next.
I don't want her to be close to him because I'm afraid of what he might do to her.

I also hate that Nicole keeps saying to John "darling"
It pains me even though I understand it..
On the other hand, I'd like Nicole to say that to the MC.

Damn.. sorry, but I have to write about it, get it out.
My man !
Now you know my point of view which I mentioned here. If I understand your point correct then we have the same issue, same thoughts for nicole, including what I feared and hope for the game.
Keeping the high hopes brother !

What I said previously here : It was just a fear that the game i love most can be in ruin and I have to move on which I don't like to do regarding this game.

I loved this game too much but look like ntr will continue to dominant in mc , Nicole and her husband.

It's looks like to continue and make story bigger dev going to make nicole more sleep with her husband which intensely will be shown to player regarding mc and nicole relationship.

If dev decided that, ntr is the way forward regarding nicole.
No matter how much i love this game,
I am leaving the game for good.

It's my personal point of view.

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077 and Qmil679
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes