Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I loved this game too much but look like ntr will continue to dominant in mc , Nicole and her husband.

It's looks like to continue and make story bigger dev going to make nicole more sleep with her husband which intensely will be shown to player regarding mc and nicole relationship.

If dev decided that, ntr is the way forward regarding nicole.
No matter how much i love this game,
I am leaving the game for good.

It's my personal point of view.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
You either haven't played this game or have absolutely no idea what NTR means. :rolleyes: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Hey Instine, ask mc , he must have faced it.
Please learn to mind your own business. Like I said in statement.
Look like your digital existence is bigger then physical one.

But any way good luck.

To prove a point when mc ask nicole about her husband kissing her her her response and mc words " that mean you like it " : something like that.

That why i fear dev could go the way i fear.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I loved this game too much but look like ntr will continue to dominant in mc , Nicole and her husband.

It's looks like to continue and make story bigger dev going to make nicole more sleep with her husband which intensely will be shown to player regarding mc and nicole relationship.

"There won't be any NTR involving Nicole" official word. And if you consider forced kissing or sleeping as ntr then adios.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I never said anything about sleeping but when someone like forced kissing then there is no forced kissing.
Nicole is torn between her role as a caring wife and mother on the one hand and her love/longing for the MC on the other. She longed for approval and tenderness from her husband for so long that this kiss probably "confused" her.

Such feelings and longings cannot be completely switched off immediately, which only makes the plot appear more realistic. She feels guilty about cheating on her husband and daughter, so you should always see such actions in the context of the character's emotional state.

In theory, of course, you can call it NTR light, but in context it is not.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2021
The game is one of the best games(most interesting) storywise on the site. And no doubt... One of the best milf games. But sad that it's taking so much time to update now. Though... Will be waiting for the next update.

YRS™

May 30, 2020
The game is one of the best games(most interesting) storywise on the site. And no doubt... One of the best milf games. But sad that it's taking so much time to update now. Though... Will be waiting for the next update.
Yes

With least LI in the game ( 2 LI )
One of the best game

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The daughter is smoking hot and I kinda feel she will go off to college and may some doctor or lawyer easy(so almost go good for you). The mother is hot, a bit of a bitch but because she cares and wants to be loyal. Its a treat to go after her.

I got a different feel from this game than most. I just came back to see some more updates, last time I played it was part 4.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017

Oh it is NTR alright,but in this case it stands for Netori, instead of Netorare since its the husband here that is getting cucked by the MC, Nichole is cheating on her husband with our MC and my god you have a problem with a wife sleeping (can mean sexual too) with her own husband, after getting fucked and filled to the brim with our MC's spunk? lol

Your reservations could have been justified had Nichole been your wife, but she is someone else's wife and you are stealing her in the garb of payments, all the while boinking her daughter in the side for shits and giggles. lol.

Bhaisaab (brother) the actual NTR aka Netorare is between Beeman and MC's "girlfriend" when you ignore her and you can successfully stop that by paying attention to her.

On the other hand, you cannot stop a husband having fun with his wife! Even if she is lover xD.

I understand your pain of having to share the fuck dolls but having no competition to challenge your conquests gets boring soon.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Oh it is NTR alright,but in this case it stands for Netori, instead of Netorare since its the husband here that is getting cucked by the MC, Nichole is cheating on her husband with our MC and my god you have a problem with a wife sleeping (can mean sexual too) with her own husband, after getting fucked and filled to the brim with our MC's spunk? lol

Your reservations could have been justified had Nichole been your wife, but she is someone else's wife and you are stealing her in the garb of payments, all the while boinking her daughter in the side for shits and giggles. lol.

Bhaisaab (brother) the actual NTR aka Netorare is between Beeman and MC's "girlfriend" when you ignore her and you can successfully stop that by paying attention to her.
On point.
fuck dolls
Fuck dolls?

Reactions: blademaster89

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
(can mean sexual too) with her own husband, after getting fucked and filled to the brim with our MC's spunk? lol
In an ideal world "no" but in not so ideal yes i do have a problem. And that's my problem and mine alone. And if she loves you the way you love her then i don't know why she shouldn't have one too. And of course T&C applied.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

On the other hand, you cannot stop a husband having fun with his wife! Even if she is lover xD.

I understand your pain of having to share the fuck dolls but having no competition to challenge your conquests gets boring soon.
I can't believ it I have to explain simple text. Game start and just in the beginning dev cleared " mc : I fall in love with my girlfriend mother."

In love route : Low corruption and her dialogues changes at many times. Example : Mc and nicole date(Make different choices hare dialogue changes).

As story progress " If mc make right choices nicole fall in love with mc " Again Clearly said by dev " When mc kisses nicole after date and she comes back to mc " and after that dev statement : NICOLE BELONG TO MC.

" THE PROCEDURE COULDN'T BE MORE EXPLAINED : MC WILL DO ANYTHING TO STEEL NICOLE BECAUSE THAT IS THE WOMEN MC LOVES."

Explaining further more : Take a look at statements where sitting in park alone and thinking about nicole(He is in love.).

IT'S A LOVE STORY.

About her husband : I don't give flying f###. Nicole belong to mc. That is that.(I will not go into her husband character because that will be too much to write.)

If mc's girlfriend could not face 3 day to be ignored and she open her leg for fat-old F###. Then F### her too. In Every single game-play I broken up with her.

Understand this ?
This game in my personal point of view : It's a love story where mc take any measures to take away women he fall in love with.

If mc make right choices she fall in love with mc and many many times it's pointed out,Mc will do anything to take her away the women he fall in love with and I don't share anything and I mean it. I will not eat pissed food even if i am staring to death and this apply on everything even on VN character.

Please understand any player which love to share(No matter the degree of it) their women they love in games with anyone and be happy about, Good for you. Keep on doing that I don't care and from this point keep all your universal knowledge to your self about sharing and advocating about it.

Last edited:

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021

Well, i understand that NTR originally had some specific meaning. But nobody really cares. At this point, it's more like a feeling, than a tecnical term, from what i see in discussions.

So, most people, doesn't care, will it tecnicly be a NTR if Nicole will fuck with her husband. And the dev, promising no NTR with Nicole, understands it.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Well, i understand that NTR originally had some specific meaning. But nobody really cares. At this point, it's more like a feeling, than a tecnical term, from what i see in discussions.

So, most people, doesn't care, will it tecnicly be a NTR if Nicole will fuck with her husband. And the dev, promising no NTR with Nicole, understands it.
Well let's hope not rape from jhons side too, that's can will be really ugly

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes