Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Also one should try to never jump to conclusions. OrbOrigin when development is infrequent often pauses billing so that Patrons aren't being charged when content isn't being produced. I'm only at the $1 Patron level but I haven't been charged in a couple months for it.
Huh, that's interesting. I didn't know they could do that. That is actually very respectable of the developer. Thanks for bringing that to light.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
While we wait, I made a thing. Took one of the OP previews and hopefully enhanced it. Still figuring out what the brushes do, but I think the After-Me-Screwing-Around Image has better colors and shadows. Which is what I intended.

Before:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After:
First one is real looking. Second one is looking like cartoonish honeyselect based.

visegi

Apr 21, 2021
Little rant about the game:

The story was great till the LittleBigPong trip. Actually I was looking forward to it, but Nicole behaved like very bad there. Her husband treats her like shit, but she couldn't let herself go for a day. And whats with the "please turn around when I change"? We fucked like a million times!

I feel the author wanted to do a lifetime romantic movie with this, but he shouldn't have. Oh, and the whole snooping around john and magic grand? For what? So John gave me a job, it's like the easiest job in the world, but god forbid I enjoy it, no, I have to find some dirt on the company. Very forced imho. And dont get me started on my best friend Marylinn, who is like 15 points with me in status, but still not helping me at all. But I think she must be the funny element, or so.

x1806714

Aug 15, 2021
Is there a gallery mod for the Chloe/Beeman's actions?
Playing this for past few days, any chance we will get Chloe to cheat on MC after the True GF period?

Reactions: 4pfDemon

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
WIP milking again. Gladly im play this game from pirate site so not wasting money like this cow.
yeah well i think you should apologize... he doesnt get money from patreon if he paused the payment. And exactly that happened not only once, so he paused the payments if he couldnt work on the project. No milking here. Wish most DEVs would be like that. If im not wrong as a patreon i didnt get charged for complete 4 or 5 months over the last year.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everybody! Again, I apologize for the delay, but here are the two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

There is no prediction yet of the release date, so do bear with me as I do my best to deliver the next update as soon as I have it done.
Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hey everybody! Again, I apologize for the delay, but here are the two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

There is no prediction yet of the release date, so do bear with me as I do my best to deliver the next update as soon as I have it done.
Yet again you bless us with the news. Thank you. :)

I hope that not the whole part 11 is spoiled now with all the wip pictures :LOL:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Thanks for sharing, Raminita.

However, would it be possible to achieve all the WIP screenshots from Part 11 in a single post? I mentioned it because it seems that those WIP screenshots disappear from this thread after 2 weeks at most because the image file is broken (at least it happens with the WIP screenshots of the OrbOrigin posts titled A Mother's Love Part 11 *Earth-Child #1-8).

Last edited:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for sharing, Raminita.

However, would it be possible to achieve all the WIP screenshots from Part 11 in a single post? I mentioned it because it seems that those WIP screenshots disappear from this thread after 2 weeks at most because the image file is broken (at least it happens with the WIP screenshots of the OrbOrigin posts titled A Mother's Love Part 11 *Earth-Child #1-8).

Of course but you will have to become my Pet in return

Even the one that pay for it still have to wait long as "beggars". You know that right?
Remind me not to share the links next time

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
The Game isnt gonna come out before the end of year anyway by the way its going on. the billing was paused again. i mean its been 7 long months since the last update..... :(

Reactions: Tekilala

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
The Game isnt gonna come out before the end of year anyway by the way its going on. the billing was paused again. i mean its been 7 long months since the last update..... :(
I hope the update is 7 updates worth, the longer we wait the more I am expecting. Though I do wish it was released soon...I really enjoyed the consistent updates.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Of course but you will have to become my Pet in return

Remind me not to share the links next time
Thanks a lot, Raminita.

Considering that in the past updates, OrbOrigin had only published 5 and 6 weekly announcements of WIP screenshots at most before publishing finished screenshots and announcing the date of the respective part, I think it will take little time for him to announce the release date of Part 11 (I can be wrong, but I think there could be another 2 weekly announcements of WIP screenshots at most).

On the other hand, in view of so many WIP screenshots, I think we can be sure that Part 11 will be the biggest AML's update to date.

PS: I'm sorry, Raminita, but I can only be Nicole's pet. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lukasz1
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes