assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
will there be another Update this Year.......?

......Tea PARTY with ttl and ICSTOR .......?............:ROFLMAO:
I hate the trend that when a game is delayed the dev is quickly compared to Icstor. Its like some kind of stupid bandwagon without understanding the difference between the these devs.

(Note: not trying to defend the dev just tired of Icstor memes showing on multiple threads unrelated to his)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I hate the trend that when a game is delayed the dev is quickly compared to Icstor. Its like some kind of stupid bandwagon without understanding the difference between the these devs.

(Note: not trying to defend the dev just tired of Icstor memes showing on multiple threads unrelated to his)
Would you prefer references to Serial Number Comics? He bailed on his finish of Foot of the Mountain by just dropping in a cut scene to close everything out. Not a good way to end it. Or Lust and Passion for A Wife and Mother. He is slowing down to 2/3rds of a playable day per year. That makes it 18 years to the planned ending of the game. None of these are good and the 'trend' for this dev is in that direction. I personally like this game better than the others for the work he has done to date. The story is superior (More believable). The Art is good. And the Dialogue is not a pathetic attempt to force some element of 'kink' that the Dev can't make work with his concept.

And I did not use the name that ends with an r.

Concerned, yes! Hopeful, yes!

TypesBlue

Dec 7, 2020
Ok, I've played through this several times, and I can't seem to be able to figure out 'Deal 14'. What is it? How do we get it? It seems there's parts of the story that are dependent on it, and I can't access those scenes.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Ok, I've played through this several times, and I can't seem to be able to figure out 'Deal 14'. What is it? How do we get it? It seems there's parts of the story that are dependent on it, and I can't access those scenes.
There's a walkthrough in the OP post. The tl;dr is that it's dependent on your corruption points--the deal only happens if they're low.

May 2, 2020
This is some high quality shit right there :D I pretty much have nothing bad to say. The only thing i'd like would for animations have little bit more angles or at least controlable angles and that MC puts it up their booty xD Cheers! keep up the good work!

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

There is no prediction yet of the release date, so do bear with me as I do my best to deliver the next update as soon as I have it done.
Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
"There is no prediction yet of the release date, so do bear with me as I do my best to deliver the next update as soon as I have it done.
Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)"

This text should be in the OP, instead of banner image!
It has became kinda a classic, more than Nicole, and certainly more than wtf were names/roles of other characters from this game.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

There is no prediction yet of the release date, so do bear with me as I do my best to deliver the next update as soon as I have it done.
Another thank you from me 4 sharing with us. :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Another thank you from me 4 sharing with us. :)

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018

Another *cough* Icstor

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
While we wait, I made a thing. Took one of the OP previews and hopefully enhanced it. Still figuring out what the brushes do, but I think the After-Me-Screwing-Around Image has better colors and shadows. Which is what I intended.

Before:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes