Rule97

May 2, 2018
Any ETA on next release? This is actually one of the very few games im willing to wait on but knowing more or less when the enxt update is going to come would be good, or at least, is the author sharing some news of them developing the next update?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Anyone in here have any idea when the game gonna release next update? What is the meaning of Earth child, God Father??
In July, I thought Part 11 would come out in August. Now I think it will be out in September at the earliest. However, I think Part 11 will be quite long, considering how long the dev takes to make the screenshots. It's also possible that at this point in the script there are several more differentiated routes than at other moments in the game.

Newborns, Earth-Child, Sky-Walker, God-Father and Motherly-Care are the titles of the subscription levels of OrbOrigin's Patreon account, from lowest to highest.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Hey everybody! Very sorry for the delay of this week, but here are the two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

There is no prediction yet of the release date, so do bear with me as I do my best to deliver the next update as soon as I have it done.
Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018

Hey everybody! Very sorry for the delay of this week, but here are the two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

There is no prediction yet of the release date, so do bear with me as I do my best to deliver the next update as soon as I have it done.
WIP milking again. Gladly im play this game from pirate site so not wasting money like this cow.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Even the one that pay for it still have to wait long as "beggars". You know that right?
Not sure how long you've played this one but looks like for a short while. If I recall correctly, the dev lost his father and went through Covid in the past 12 months.

Just breath that in and try to gather your mojo to cater for fetishes of a select few people in the virtual world. Top of which, he can't lose on quality of the content, maintain continuity of the storyline and find a primary income source to fund this one.

There are plenty of fap-worthy games out there with fetishes galore. Choose one and knock yourself out.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
The tagline "beggars can't be choosers" was made for you people.
TL;DR: Never liked that line because it's not true. You can choose not to accept "whatever." As someone else pointed out... the choosy beggars can choose another game.

Story:
When I used to smoke, if I was out, I would ask friends/fellow smokers for a cig. Sometimes, the only type available was a Marlboro Red. Hated those. And even though I was a beggar, I would turn them down. I preferred to go without than to smoke something I thought tasted so nasty.

Or have you ever had kale chips? BLAUGH! They are terrible! If I were legit starving, I would eat them, I'm sure, but anything short of starvation, I will not eat them.

Reactions: Achuprasad

dubbibidy

Dec 17, 2019
Also one should try to never jump to conclusions. OrbOrigin when development is infrequent often pauses billing so that Patrons aren't being charged when content isn't being produced. I'm only at the $1 Patron level but I haven't been charged in a couple months for it.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Thanks for sharing, Lukasz1.

By the way, someone could put in one new post all the WIP screenshots of Part 11. I say this because it seems that there is some error with the WIP screenshots from previous weeks.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes