heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
I hope this is all wrapped up neatly with the next release.
It's almost there! Just need to put a bow on it. From what it looks like, there's about 6 different outcomes possible.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I hope this is all wrapped up neatly with the next release.
It's almost there! Just need to put a bow on it. From what it looks like, there's about 6 different outcomes possible.
As much as I like getting away with Nicole, the past few updates have been more of the same. In fact I didn't get anything more until I went to the library.

Considering the time it takes for the updates, I'll be happy to be in the endgame. Care to elaborate your 6 endings?

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
As much as I like getting away with Nicole, the past few updates have been more of the same. In fact I didn't get anything more until I went to the library.

Considering the time it takes for the updates, I'll be happy to be in the endgame. Care to elaborate your 6 endings?
I think he is referring to two main indicators, from what I deduce from the walkthrough: On the one hand, there are three different main routes (No NTR Route, NTR Route and NTR-Chloe is Strange Route), and on the other hand, the Corrputing Nicole points.

As the number of these Corrupting Nicole points causes the appearance or not of certain scenes, it is very possible that it triggers two types of ending for each route.

PS: And let's not forget the points about being Marilyn's Friend.

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks a lot, Raminita.

Considering that in the past updates, OrbOrigin had only published 5 and 6 weekly announcements of WIP screenshots at most before publishing finished screenshots and announcing the date of the respective part, I think it will take little time for him to announce the release date of Part 11 (I can be wrong, but I think there could be another 2 weekly announcements of WIP screenshots at most).

On the other hand, in view of so many WIP screenshots, I think we can be sure that Part 11 will be the biggest AML's update to date.

PS: I'm sorry, Raminita, but I can only be Nicole's pet. :ROFLMAO:
Nowhere is it written that a non-existent release date means a big update, rather it looks like OrbOrigin is dependent on other people (coder / screenwriter), because Orb works with graphics

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Nowhere is it written that a non-existent release date means a big update, rather it looks like OrbOrigin is dependent on other people (coder / screenwriter), because Orb works with graphics
He confirmed at one point that he works alone, but in a recent post he's changed his pronoun to "we" so I assume there's one extra guy helping but is not too dependable?

All speculation but he has said he works on the game alone, I don't know if he's hired extra help since then since he doesn't post about it.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Or he occasionally speaks of himself in the third person. :unsure:

When I insult myself, I occasionally do the same, which saves my wife from doing this. :LOL:

Reactions: fabsspy

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
He confirmed at one point that he works alone, but in a recent post he's changed his pronoun to "we" so I assume there's one extra guy helping but is not too dependable?

All speculation but he has said he works on the game alone, I don't know if he's hired extra help since then since he doesn't post about it.
The release of the ninth (?) Part was also delayed and Orb as therefore stated that it was waiting for the delivery of documents from the screenwriter.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

Also! This WIP post will be the last of Part 11. I would like to continue, but I cannot show anymore as I fear it will spoil too much. I still do not know when the update will come, but I will make another post regarding the production process of Part 11 to inform you all soon.
Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

Also! This WIP post will be the last of Part 11. I would like to continue, but I cannot show anymore as I fear it will spoil too much. I still do not know when the update will come, but I will make another post regarding the production process of Part 11 to inform you all soon.
John is doing the Jeff Goldblum pose. :LOL:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Thanks 4 the share. :)

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019

John is a borderline sociopath, can't put my finger on what the hell is he thinking for that moment, mysterious old player with that annoying grin what else could go wrong if her wife is your soon to be.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
You mean two routes i.e Nicole route (main route) and Chloe route. (NTR is just a avoidable kink here (punishment) for neglecting Chloe which isn't a separate route).
The NTR-Chloe is Strange route is where you see Marilyn's true interference in the relationship between MC and Nicole, but her interference sparked the relationship between Chloe and Beeman, that will probably develop a greater leading role for Marilyn than in the other 2 routes.

Thank you very much for sharing, Lukasz1.

On the other hand, I am very surprised by the message from OrbOrigin. What could Part 11 contain to say that? Could it be that maybe this part is where John, Chloe or Beeman discover MC's forbidden affair with Nicole Heavens, catching them red-handed?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes