Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Ok..... Respectfully.

I think that what is happening here is a debate over an "interpretation" of what NTR is. NTR or Netorare is a simple concept that really isn't debatable nor is it open to interpretation. It is a concept that is black and white, yes or no when used in a story line.

Dictionary.com - Netorare story lines typically focus on the internal distress caused by one member in a relationship cheating on the other.

Urban Dictionary - A term used for a story theme that focuses on a particular type of cheating or unfaithfulness.

Having cited those sources, it is clear to see what the focus of the story is. Its not open to interpretation. It is either situation where one "married" and or "attached" person engages in a sexual and or emotional relationship with someone outside of their primary relationship. This is happens in every story arc, no matter what you choose.

1. MC and Nicole
2. John and Silvia
3. John and multiple other characters.
4. Chloe and Beeman

I am sure that I may have missed one or more in there somewhere, but the the proof of NTR as a primary focus in this story is irrefutable. Everywhere you go in this story, "somebody" is cheating on/with someone else. I respect your viewpoint on the story but no matter how many times you try to choose your way out of it, you will or have already taken part in NTR with this story. Going forward this is not going to stop. It cant stop until the story in concluded because the NTR is too heavily embedded in the story line. I will be happy to get into more detail, but it is going to take time as I am still trying to get through all of the different story arcs.

SO, I hope this clarifies my standpoint on my comment. I do not expect you to agree and I respect your right to disagree. I will ask you however as a favor not to use any profanity in your responses. Lets keep this to a civil and intelligent debate.

Thank You.

P.S. Incest is another concept that isn't open to interpretation. You are either having sex with a member of your family "by birth" or you are not. OldBoy doesnt change that concept. You either are or you aren't. Sorry.
Here we go again. A new day and new definition of NTR. When you play as the main character how the fuck do you see that as ntr. That's fuckin cheating in bold letter for fuck sake. There is reason why they add "certain protagonist" as a tag, it's only about the main character and fetishes according his pov. Are you playing this one as multiple protagonist? Obviously there is avoidable Chloe ntr path but how do you explain yourself as that being dominant theme here. And if you are saying ntr as in John being cucked then no we don't no for sure if he was watching mc plowing Nicole so null and void unless of course you are playing as John.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Hello, everyone. Hope you are all well. Today, I will be going over the progress upon A Mother's Love's Part 11 and hopefully I answer your questions and concerns.
First off, let me cover the script and the editing process. The script is 100 percent done and written, however the editing process is only about 85 percent. In truth, this whole section of script and editing would have been completely done, but after editing through scenes and dialogues, my editor and I agree that there are certain parts that feels out of place; hence there is more rewriting to do. I know it sounds a bit odd claiming the script to be complete while there are edits to be done, but I hope you understand what I meant.

Secondly, the modding and renders. I can safety say that the modding process is 95 percent done. There are still some missing parts that needs to be added after editing and testing the game, but I am certain that it will not eat up much time. The renders, however, is about 70 percent done and where most of the time is being eaten up.

Lastly, testing the game. As I mentioned before in the previous paragraph, the rendering is only roughly 70 percent. Which means, aside from testing the coding's and for bugs, I can only test the game up to a certain point due to not having the actual renders.
That is it, that is all for this post. I do apologize if for what I had provided today is not to what you would have expected, but I know you all have been very kind and patient with me, and I cannot appreciate everyone enough. But, I am still asking for more time.
Thank you so much for your time and support. You're all awesome.
PS. Another unfortunate news for this month, but I will not be posting any Fan Signs or GIF. Very, very sorry for those that were looking forward to them, but I have decided to not do any because I wanted to focus on rendering and try to minimize as much of the waiting as possible for Part 11. Again, I am sorry but I will continue the Fan Signs and GIF next month. :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Here we go again. A new day and new definition of NTR. When you play as the main character how the fuck do you see that as ntr. That's fuckin cheating in bold letter for fuck sake. There is reason why they add "certain protagonist" as a tag, it's only about the main character and fetishes according his pov. Are you playing this one as multiple protagonist? Obviously there is avoidable Chloe ntr path but how do you explain yourself as that being dominant theme here. And if you are saying ntr as in John being cucked then no we don't no for sure if he was watching mc plowing Nicole so null and void unless of course you are playing as John.
the 3 letters of death always create strong reactions.

But having read several hentai in which the theme of NTR was present, there are indeed many similarities with the story of this game.

let's start from the premise that, apart from Chloe with the hairy professor, nobody cucked the protagonist, at least towards the real Li of the story (Nichole).

once this premise has been overcome, John is the classic hentai story villain, and apart from his wife and therefore the MC, he does it with practically everyone, he does it with Silvia, he did it with his former college buddy (in a brutal and unequivocal way), he did it with his current work partners and he will probably do it again

But Nichole is left out of all this (and will be for the whole story I'm pretty sure, unless some sort of bad ending is planned).

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I think that what is happening here is a debate over an "interpretation" of what NTR is. NTR or Netorare is a simple concept that really isn't debatable nor is it open to interpretation. It is a concept that is black and white, yes or no when used in a story line.

Dictionary.com - Netorare story lines typically focus on the internal distress caused by one member in a relationship cheating on the other.

Urban Dictionary - A term used for a story theme that focuses on a particular type of cheating or unfaithfulness.
Correct, but here in f95 the tags are used differently. NeToRi and NeToRare are not the same thing. Because generally those who love Netori, hate Netorare. Possibly the opposite is also true.
Netori is when the MC fucks the married woman. MC + Nicole (Netori = cheating TAG on f95 ). Netorare for John. But John's POV doesn't matter. Important is the player/MC's POV.
- Chloe fucking any NPC = Netorare = NTR (avoidable)
- Any love interest (LI) of MC fucking NPCs is NTR.
- John (or any NPC) fucking Silvia or side girls = Voyeurism on f95 (unavoidable). From Nicole's point of view it is NTR. But what matters is the MC's POV.

As you said, just misinterpretation, because f95 tries to make life easier for players who like one type of NTR but not the other type. I love this game, but I ignore 100% of games with unavoidable NeToRare.

For me, Netori (cheating here) is good. Netorare or Voyeurism with John are useless, but the MC story with Nicole saves the game and makes it one of my favorites.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Correct, but here in f95 the tags are used differently. NeToRi and NeToRare are not the same thing. Because generally those who love Netori, hate Netorare. Possibly the opposite is also true.
Netori is when the MC fucks the married woman. MC + Nicole (Netori = cheating TAG on f95 ). Netorare for John. But John's POV doesn't matter. Important is the player/MC's POV.
- John (or any NPC) fucking Silvia or side girls = Voyeurism on f95 (unavoidable). From Nicole's point of view it is NTR. But what matters is the MC's POV.

As you said, just misinterpretation, because f95 tries to make life easier for players who like one type of NTR but not the other type. I love this game, but I ignore 100% of games with unavoidable NeToRare.

For me, Netori (cheating here) is good. Netorare or Voyeurism with John are useless, but the MC story with Nicole saves the game and makes it one of my favorites.
Finally someone with intact cortex.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Honestly? I don't think so. So far, each of the women shows jealousy whenever the MC does something with one of them.

I just want Nicole.
I don't care about Chloe at all. She prefers the old teacher anyway. Even when we play without the NTR when Chloe hasn't cheated on us, we can often see that she praises the teacher and never offends him, and when teacher insults the MC, Chloe doesn't even intend to defend the MC. She only says that Beeman is right.

But okay, because here I left the topic a bit away..

I don't think we got the MC x Nicole x Chloe scene.

MC alone, strives to be with his beloved Nicole, forgetting even his stupid girlfriend.

I, more than a threesome with Chloe and Nicole, would prefer Nicole to find out about John's affairs and be already fully in relationship with the MC. And I would like to finally hear from her words: "I love you.." :love:
Can you please tell me which game is the girl in your first signature from?

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Correct, but here in f95 the tags are used differently. NeToRi and NeToRare are not the same thing.
Just a reminder:
寝取られ(netorare) is a euphemism. It literally means sleep taken away from you. (the -rare part means done to you.)
寝取り(netori) is the same word/verb but conjunctive form. Usually mean that someone is doing.

So basically, one means someone "took sleep" from you while the other you're (sometimes implied) "taking sleep" from someone else. So basically, someone managed to cheat with your significant other (with the connotation of it being stolen or taken) while the other is simply someone is cheating.

So while it's all "cheating" the who and in which direction is different in both.

Not saying anyone is wrong or right, but let's not forget basic Japanese grammar.

mica116

Jan 18, 2020
Is there any discord server to be able to see the spoilers of this next release? In previous pages the images have expired. Thanks

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Nice explanation.
So while it's all "cheating" the who and in which direction is different in both.
Though i have a doubt, If the female li already in relationship is having affair with mc behind her husband's back without him knowing does it mean she is just cheating/infidelity or ntr/netori? Does pov matters here? as it's just cheating according to mc, buts gets complicated if you look at it through the pov of husband. So does having the protagonist pov somehow changes the notion or you are saying cheating is ntr in disguise or both are same?

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Though i have a doubt, If the female li already in relationship is having affair with mc behind her husband's back without him knowing does it mean she is just cheating/infidelity or ntr/netori? Does pov matters here? as it's just cheating according to mc, buts gets complicated if you look at it through the pov of husband. So does having the protagonist pov somehow changes the notion or you are saying cheating is ntr in disguise or both are same?
If memory serves me right, there are other words in Japanese for what we in English call "cheating" like 浮気 (uwaki) and 不貞(futei). The connotation I get (not a native Japanese speaker, just took like 2~3 years of it in college and have been reading Japanese off and on for like 15+ years in addition to growing up around Japanese culture cause Japanese occupation.) is that ntr is specifically someone who's significant other was "taken". Either by seduction, blackmail or something similar. Netori is you doing the taking.

So yes, the POV does mattering for ntr/netori because both of those are verbs with explicitly or implicit direction written into the verb. The infinitive would be "netoru" which doesn't imply and direction.

So, in this case, the husband is being ntr, the mc is netori and the wife is just futei (不貞). But since seduction and/or corruption is involved, you can also potentially say she's "fallen" (堕ちる).

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
If memory serves me right, there are other words in Japanese for what we in English call "cheating" like 浮気 (uwaki) and 不貞(futei). The connotation I get (not a native Japanese speaker, just took like 2~3 years of it in college and have been reading Japanese off and on for like 15+ years in addition to growing up around Japanese culture cause Japanese occupation.) is that ntr is specifically someone who's significant other was "taken". Either by seduction, blackmail or something similar. Netori is you doing the taking.

So yes, the POV does mattering for ntr/netori because both of those are verbs with explicitly or implicit direction written into the verb. The infinitive would be "netoru" which doesn't imply and direction.

So, in this case, the husband is being ntr, the mc is netori and the wife is just futei (不貞). But since seduction and/or corruption is involved, you can also potentially say she's "fallen" (堕ちる).
So like RogMR said earlier and contrary to beliefs, admins at f95zone forum or connotation outside Japan changes so as it becomes just cheating when it comes to netori or other forms of cheating but only netorare is considered as ntr.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
So like RogMR said earlier and contrary to beliefs, admins at f95zone forum or connotation outside Japan changes so as it becomes just cheating when it comes to netori or other forms of cheating but only netorare is considered as ntr.
No, not really. The meaning/connotation didn't change. People are just ignorant of what it actually means because if you do a dictionary translation, it comes up as "cheating." Like if you directly translate the Chinese name of the dish "kung pao chicken" into English, you get "the temple explodes the chicken cube". Ideas and words from other languages don't always translate one to one into English. But because most Americans like to pretend they're right and/or the authority on things they're not an authority on, they'll never admit they were mistaken or wrong. They'd rather make excuses and rationalize rather than learn about other cultures. I'm a fairly rare breed. A Taiwanese that learned Japanese that grew up in America. I've had my high school teacher approached me about the wonders of Chinese meditation. I've seen a blonde girl wear kimonos and have tea sets laying out because she was so into Japanese culture only for me to turn over the tea set and see the words "Made in China" on it. I've seen people with the tattoo " surname paralytics shake" on their neck because they think it means "sex drugs rock n' roll". I've been to museums that displayed cups, bowls and other china for their beautiful prints and ancient characters, only for me to read them to say "Made in Shanghai". You can either ignore the origins of a language and become that ugly American that the world hates, including the culture you very desperately try to enjoy and embed yourself into while said the people of said culture shun you, or you can learn that ignorance of a culture is a sign that one should learn more about it.

Every day, Taiwanese people at work ask me questions about America and English. They know they have misconceptions and they want to learn from it. Just yesterday, they asked me what delineates a hamburger from a sandwich. We try to take our ignorance as an opportunity to learn. We would very much hope you'd do the same instead of making up your own definitions because you didn't want to learn.

Addendum: I didn't want to stir up any trouble by saying someone is right or wrong, but now that I've gone this far, RogMR is right. He says POV doesn't matter and that's true if you're looking to define netori. The POV affects which direction it is. He wrote
I won't speak about how one wants to tag games because some people like to know. Some people like the option being available. But if a movie's rating is "blood, violence and sexual content", I would expect to see it but I wouldn't necessarily expect it all to happen to the main character. So if this game is tagged with netori and netorare, I can understand. If some people are put off by one or the other and only want to know what they'll have to experience, that's fine too. I personally feel that tags, summary of movies, game ratings, etc. will never be able to tell the entire subject matter of a media. However people want to tag it is their own choice..

Last edited:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Not saying anyone is wrong or right, but let's not forget basic Japanese grammar.
But because most Americans like to pretend they're right and/or the authority on things they're not an authority on, they'll never admit they were mistaken or wrong.
lNFnNSu8HnZA3XYUou.gif
Cheers buddy, On lighter note though multiculturalism does add weight too it and don't think anything wrong in it

Reactions: SirAlexander111

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
No, not really. The meaning/connotation didn't change. People are just ignorant of what it actually means because if you do a dictionary translation, it comes up as "cheating." Like if you directly translate the Chinese name of the dish "kung pao chicken" into English, you get "the temple explodes the chicken cube". Ideas and words from other languages don't always translate one to one into English. But because most Americans like to pretend they're right and/or the authority on things they're not an authority on, they'll never admit they were mistaken or wrong. They'd rather make excuses and rationalize rather than learn about other cultures. I'm a fairly rare breed. A Taiwanese that learned Japanese that grew up in America. I've had my high school teacher approached me about the wonders of Chinese meditation. I've seen a blonde girl wear kimonos and have tea sets laying out because she was so into Japanese culture only for me to turn over the tea set and see the words "Made in China" on it. I've seen people with the tattoo " surname paralytics shake" on their neck because they think it means "sex drugs rock n' roll". I've been to museums that displayed cups, bowls and other china for their beautiful prints and ancient characters, only for me to read them to say "Made in Shanghai". You can either ignore the origins of a language and become that ugly American that the world hates, including the culture you very desperately try to enjoy and embed yourself into while said the people of said culture shun you, or you can learn that ignorance of a culture is a sign that one should learn more about it.

Every day, Taiwanese people at work ask me questions about America and English. They know they have misconceptions and they want to learn from it. Just yesterday, they asked me what delineates a hamburger from a sandwich. We try to take our ignorance as an opportunity to learn. We would very much hope you'd do the same instead of making up your own definitions because you didn't want to learn.

Addendum: I didn't want to stir up any trouble by saying someone is right or wrong, but now that I've gone this far, RogMR is right. He says POV doesn't matter and that's true if you're looking to define netori. The POV affects which direction it is. He wrote

I won't speak about how one wants to tag games because some people like to know. Some people like the option being available. But if a movie's rating is "blood, violence and sexual content", I would expect to see it but I wouldn't necessarily expect it all to happen to the main character. So if this game is tagged with netori and netorare, I can understand. If some people are put off by one or the other and only want to know what they'll have to experience, that's fine too. I personally feel that tags, summary of movies, game ratings, etc. will never be able to tell the entire subject matter of a media. However people want to tag it is their own choice..
Bro people typically jerk off to the video games here, not their own linguistic knowledge. Good on you, sincerely, but if you actually cared about other people learning it, you wouldn't talk shit about an entire country of people while making such a claim. Only an ignorant child paints an entire group of people with one brush.

You're just smelling your own farts at this point. Go back to reddit or sit down.

Sep 9, 2021
Bro people typically jerk off to the video games here, not their own linguistic knowledge. Good on you, sincerely, but if you actually cared about other people learning it, you wouldn't talk shit about an entire country of people while making such a claim. Only an ignorant child paints an entire group of people with one brush.

You're just smelling your own farts at this point. Go back to reddit or sit down.
Why don't you follow the advice you have given from start to end.:sneaky:

Reactions: sleepingkirby
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes