xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Here are three rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on November Fourteenth [14th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game tomorrow!
im not brave enough to see what's actually happening.....if you have enouhg strenght to see it for yourself, please let me know what the fuck is going on on the last picture.

Thanks you in advance!

Godussop93

Dec 13, 2020
A query, I just read that some of the comments mention that the Developer will be out for a long time, if so, could you mention how long I mentioned that I would be away, I did not spend a lot of time reading this thread, so I would appreciate someone tell me about this topic

Sep 9, 2021
im not brave enough to see what's actually happening.....if you have enouhg strenght to see it for yourself, please let me know what the fuck is going on on the last picture.

Thanks you in advance!
some of us are already fucked up mind about this . . .

Just saying you know Version 0.10 size was 2.40 gb and
updated game version 0.11 size is 2.49 gb. :censored:
i don't know this . . . may be i am wrong or may be I am not but screw me . . . I invested more feeling and love into this game.
PC:
Mega

MAC: Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for share !

7 posts back... https://f95zone.to/threads/a-mothers-love-part-1-11-plus-orborigin.25146/post-6902063
Compressing can take awhile, it will be here when CircleJerker gets done with it. :)
game like this go for full version(non compressed), my point of view.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
So, is Robbie Rotten fucking our beauty this patch?
I don't think, if that were to happen it would contradict what the dev has always said, ntr can happen if you don't have a good relationship with Chloe (the girlfriend) but the dev always said that Nicole was never going to have a scene with her husband or with Someone else, now if the Dev gave up to some patrons, or decided to change the story it would be very disappointing.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i feel like we are missing scenes. maybe cause people will think of them as ntr but clearly john is fucking his wife and vicky when we told the truth about the money.

Reactions: ann87ra
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes