Sep 9, 2021
i don't understand what is wrong with most of the developer's.why they can't be honest about in game content. i have no problem with ntr i just fully ignore that type of genre but dev promised that nicole only belongs to mc so I thought I'd give it a shot but here we are with teasers and previews damn
It's a knife in the ribs and it will remain there for a year but then dev will remove it and will say it was never there at first place.
STILL HOPEFUL THAT NICOLE ONLY BELONG TO MC.

Reactions: Gΐᴍᴍΐck

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
It's cheap tactics, he keeps a controvertial open end, takes a break, people will think if they sub he'll resume work sooner with the new tasty subs, never happens, welcome to the milking parade.

Edit: And if it actually happens is worse than what i think above, at this point he did something he said he wouldn't do and will lose a shit ton of credibility.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's cheap tactics, he keeps a controvertial open end, takes a break, people will think if they sub he'll resume work sooner with the new tasty subs, never happens, welcome to the milking parade.
there is a saying in italy that says that "to think bad is a sin, but often you guess".

until proven otherwise, however, the developer deserves the benefit of the doubt, then in this specific case, with the problems that he confessed to have, there should be a resounding increase in donations to make a difference.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
there is a saying in italy that says that "to think bad is a sin, but often you guess".

until proven otherwise, however, the developer deserves the benefit of the doubt, then in this specific case, with the problems that he confessed to have, there should be a resounding increase in donations to make a difference.
He made the suicide , NTR , ect with the wife trick

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

Well, i'am not aware of his problems but keeping a controvertial open end is a kick in your supporters balls, at least leave them with a feel good scene if you are going to take a break, that's why i think my last post is correct and is pretty low.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018

inevitableandinfinity8
Don't use the fucking play through bro(n) or walk-through mod. It's a corruption path, You might end up losing her. Better make your own choices, Will lead to less scenes but definitely NICOLE will love mc. this game is one of the very few game where you should not skip and make your own choices.

I couldn't get the last scene from Chapter 10 to trigger either. I used the official walkthrough and the mod and no matter how many different points, paths, or choices I made the scene would not trigger. I even tried loading an old save and made different choices but the scene still would not trigger. The scene I'm talking about is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, i'am not aware of his problems but keeping a controvertial open end is a kick in your supporters balls, at least leave them with a feel good scene if you are going to take a break, that's why i think my last post is correct and is pretty low.
but has anyone played the chapter yet? does it actually end like this?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

Edit: And if it actually happens is worse than what i think above, at this point he did something he said he wouldn't do and will lose a shit ton of credibility.
Seems you didn't read his posts or some confirmed ones from supporters a few pages before: he has paused the billings quite some time before this update and is now stopping the billing after this again until he (maybe) comes back. For me that's definitely NOT "Milking"!

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
but has anyone played the chapter yet? does it actually end like this?
Yes !
Seems you didn't read his posts or some confirmed ones from supporters a few pages before: has has paused the billings quite some time before this update and is now stopping the billing after this again until he (maybe) comes back. For me that's definitely NOT "Milking"!
Linkinn Said :
* * *he'll resume work sooner with the new tasty subs, * * *

I think or i am sure he(Linkinn) was saying orb-orgin is objective to get more Subs then bill current member(so he could make large amount of monthly pay). His point : Not the billing but more sup so billing make more of impact.
In his defense (Linkinn) "He is a game fan is letting heart out is not bad ". or saying what in his mind is his right.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
YaY, "A Mother's Love" new update!

For some reason this game causes me to get temporary amnesia, :sneaky: and I play from the beginning on it every time it comes back to the 'Latest Updates' top page.

HAIL NETORI !!

Credits to WhiteWolf619

THX for sharing, and cheers to the "A Mother's Love" community. :giggle:

Last edited:

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
I don't think, if that were to happen it would contradict what the dev has always said, ntr can happen if you don't have a good relationship with Chloe (the girlfriend) but the dev always said that Nicole was never going to have a scene with her husband or with Someone else, now if the Dev gave up to some patrons, or decided to change the story it would be very disappointing.
If that's the case then it's time to say goodbye to this game and move on. Great!!

Aug 3, 2018
hello everyone... someone is having problems with the old save files? every time I load an old file, it gives me problems... Can someone help me? ? thank you

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Ah, the wait for a compressed version seems to have some worth, the comment section blowing up with pistanthrophobes really makes up for the wait :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: HasbroMB

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
"Be kind to stranger and stranger will be kind to you." I don't think you have that attitude in real world.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think i will put less mind on how game is going or what dev is doing. It's his game.If I don't like how game is going it's better to part ways then brag about it here,
Because I love Nicole character so much I will go back to daz3d and make new art.
mylove_nicole_by_abhisheknbd_derbyfb.png
breathtaking_nicole_by_abhisheknbd_deonhfs(1).png

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
"Be kind to stranger and stranger will be kind to you." I don't think you have that attitude in real world.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think i will put less mind on how game is going or what dev is doing. It's his game.If I don't like how game is going it's better to part ways then brag about it here,
Because I love Nicole character so much I will go back to daz3d and make new art.
I was kinder to the stranger, sending someone off in the kindest way possible and you too will receive a similar send off if you too decide to quit the game the way he has, like you literally wrote" It's better to part ways (in silence) (than) brag (rant) about it here.".
Having said that, you stated you're going to create renders in Dazz. I'll PM you with a proposition, read it with a clear mind without bias okay? Let's agree to disagree on what NTR is but if you are willing to look into the proposition I'm going to make, we can take things forward.

Sep 9, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: JenMistress
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes