Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Can anyone give me spoilers of what happened in this update, I was a little apprehensive to download after reading some comments. because now that you don't have the nopy link anymore I don't want to take the risk and download something that will disappoint me. so if anyone can give me spoilers of what happened i would be grateful.

Sep 9, 2021
Can anyone give me spoilers of what happened in this update, I was a little apprehensive to download after reading some comments. because now that you don't have the nopy link anymore I don't want to take the risk and download something that will disappoint me. so if anyone can give me spoilers of what happened i would be grateful.
Haha, what was the cliffhanger?
I haven't download the game and I won't. My friend and i had some talking and End of this update is "JOHN INVITING NICOLE TO SUCK HIS COCK AND GET FUCK."
IT'S NOT WORTH TIME, EMOTION AND LOVE I HAD FOR THIS GAME.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
thanks, i read some comments saying that the dev would step away from the project again, where is this message and if he has any deadline to come back.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure if anyone else experinced this or not but my old save wouldnt work at all even tried the last auto save and it too wouldnt work and didnt really feel like restarting the whole game from scratch AND history has a habit at repeating itself
if i restart a fresh game now it would just rinse and repeat later on down the road so just going to wait for the finished product
until then good luck with the game and cant wait to play it when its finally finished

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hi, I did a no NTR walkthrough for this game! Enjoy!

Note: Will update after I get home from vacation. This one takes like 3/4 hours

Edit: Updated Parts 1-10

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
Is this still a 1-10 walkthrough or is it already a 1-11 walkthrough? I'm asking because you changed your post just a few hours ago and the actual version of the game is 1-11 Plus.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is this still a 1-10 walkthrough or is it already a 1-11 walkthrough? I'm asking because you changed your post just a few hours ago and the actual version of the game is 1-11 Plus.
Read my walkthrough post all of it and you will know why my version is not 1-11 yet.

Reactions: walkerjonny

It is art

Mar 25, 2021
just finished the update and man what a cliffhanger.
hope orbs continues the story as soon as he feels better again.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I fail to see why the MC didn't just call the cops on the fat bastard. Granted, they are married, but the cops have shot people for less than that. The MC not only got his ass handed by Beeman(and got scared shitless at the thought of confronting him again), but also lost the urn when he could have just hidden it somewhere before even trying anything.

Last edited:

Eriisu

Feb 5, 2018
The best thing I can recommend is that you don't play this update :WeSmart::WeSmart: 2 reasons
1: Final cliffhanger
2: the game will enter OnHold until the dev feels better and believes he can continue (it is not the first time in 2019 it also happened)

So, if you want to play this update you have to be prepared for that,a cliffhanger and not knowing an exact date for the next release ... (if I knew that this was the situation I would not have played it and I would have waited :HideThePain::HideThePain: :KEK: )
skipping this update then.. Glad I saw this post :KEK:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I'm replaying the game from an older save file for a different route and I'm getting the following error on day 16 during the conversation with MC's parents:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'hsl' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script seven.rpyc", line 1193, in script
  File "D:\JDownloader\AMothersLovePLUS-PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\JDownloader\AMothersLovePLUS-PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'hsl' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part11PLUS
Mon Nov 08 00:41:13 2021

Sep 9, 2021
Sigh I don't think I will play anymore this game in the futur, I don't want to see what will happen...

This was a great game but all good thing have a end...
Yeap ,

Anyway, to the members of this thread. I enjoyed every high and low conversation here so thanks.

This my last comment here. I will not return here ever because dev literally played with feelings and emotions here.

I am just done. I deleted v 0.10 and also the 3 gb art collection shared by member here.

Reactions: Kond and Exarioch

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Giving a contraversial NTRish cliffhanger and tell audience to wait for may be more than a year to see the result of that scene? It's a bad idea that going to struck hard for the dev.
I honestly don't think this is going to get updated again. I think part 11 will be the last update. Its too bad, I really liked this game but I guess there is a reason most games on here don't end up in a proper finished state.

Reactions: BorgiaBou
Mar 30, 2021
I don't see any reason to worry. Dev and his family are currently facing an inheritance lawsuit which is wicked draining and takes a long time, its been in action for a year or so. This was an escape during that time but no longer so he's stepping back till he feels better or the suit is over and will be pausing pledges. On regards to the ending scene the Dev has mentioned multiple times that nicole will not be with anyone else other than MC and she will no doubt say no and walk off. He hasn't proved himself untrustworthy yet so I can believe him. I can agree it leaves a bad taste in the mouth with that being the last scene till he comes back but we won't have ntr with nicole, it was only with gf. Need to stop stretching this ntr description

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I don't see any reason to worry. Dev and his family are currently facing an inheritance lawsuit which is wicked draining and takes a long time, its been in action for a year or so. This was an escape during that time but no longer so he's stepping back till he feels better or the suit is over and will be pausing pledges. On regards to the ending scene the Dev has mentioned multiple times that nicole will not be with anyone else other than MC and she will no doubt say no and walk off. He hasn't proved himself untrustworthy yet so I can believe him. I can agree it leaves a bad taste in the mouth with that being the last scene till he comes back but we won't have ntr with nicole, it was only with gf. Need to stop stretching this ntr description
Haven't played the latest update yet, but it does sound very 'dramatic.' Never understand the issue people have with avoidable NTR (such as is found here). I believe the dev wouldn't do that with Nicole at this stage of the game (though I was really hoping Marilyn was going to get a chance to seduce Nicole as well), as Chloe was the obvious target of such a plot device. Regarding that, I have seen 2 scenes with Chloe/Beeman, are there any others?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes