Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got a path finding ally with a path to save our babes;
Thank you, Zoey Raven for the assist!
Hi, I did a no NTR walkthrough for this game! Enjoy!
And just like that the dev ruined the non-ntr route for this game in this last update :FacePalm: ........
I can agree it leaves a bad taste in the mouth
The bad taste is the intended emotion - bit late if you ask me, seeing the hardship
in our babes gaming lives, we had to bring our own lollipop to sweaten their lives.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
And just like that the dev ruined the non-öntr route for this game in this last update :FacePalm: ........
I love Nicole character the only reason to be here but when emotions of player become a plaything. It's time to move on
I think i am also going to do that.

Real and most expensive example : Last of us 2.
Well who am I kidding as a game fan being here my words mean nothing.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Haven't played the latest update yet, but it does sound very 'dramatic.' Never understand the issue people have with avoidable NTR (such as is found here). I believe the dev wouldn't do that with Nicole at this stage of the game (though I was really hoping Marilyn was going to get a chance to seduce Nicole as well), as Chloe was the obvious target of such a plot device. Regarding that, I have seen 2 scenes with Chloe/Beeman, are there any others?
I haven't played NTR route, but in gallery, I saw 4 or 5 scenes with Chloe/Beeman.

Reactions: mickster101

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, just played last update:
I don't believe Nicole will have sex with John, I guess she will say something to avoid him at this stage. It is clear that she fell hard for MC, I really hope dev won't make Nicole's NTR path.
About Abi, man, that was brutal! I already hated Beeman, after what he did to her, can't wait to deal with him and give back Nanci and Gavin to Abi, she's such a caring woman, I really like her.

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
Hi, I did a no NTR walkthrough for this game! Enjoy!

Note: Will update after I get home from vacation. This one takes like 3/4 hours

Edit: Updated Parts 1-10

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
It's vanished from Extras list... :unsure:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I don't see any reason to worry. Dev and his family are currently facing an inheritance lawsuit which is wicked draining and takes a long time, its been in action for a year or so. This was an escape during that time but no longer so he's stepping back till he feels better or the suit is over and will be pausing pledges. On regards to the ending scene the Dev has mentioned multiple times that nicole will not be with anyone else other than MC and she will no doubt say no and walk off. He hasn't proved himself untrustworthy yet so I can believe him. I can agree it leaves a bad taste in the mouth with that being the last scene till he comes back but we won't have ntr with nicole, it was only with gf. Need to stop stretching this ntr description
I agree with you, whitebankaiuser. After all, many of us believed with the cliffhanger of Part 8 that Nicole was going to commit suicide, drowning on the beach due to her deep remorses for her affair with MC, but we later found out that she did not intend to do that. I think OrbOrigin has prepared a similar scenario for us, with content that creates anxiety in us, the players, but whose outcome will surely obtain the following results:
  • Nicole openly rejects her husband for the first time, alluding to any excuse, which could vary depending on Nicole's corruption points:
    • surely if Nicole's corruption points are below the limit that OrbOrigin establishes, the situation will make Nicole think that this would be an infidelity to her new true love (MC, with whom she has shared reflections and secrets that she has never confessed to her husband), and therefore she will reject John's sexual advances;
    • surely if Nicole's corruption points are above the limit that OrbOrigin determines, she could allege a female ailment or maybe we can see the true extent of Nicole's corruption, where she is so corrupted by MC that she is mentally dominated by him, and therefore, refuses to be intimate with her husband, because she knows that MC would not want to share her with John.
  • It's a John's strategy to find out if his suspicions about the relationship between MC and Nicole are well founded or not. Depending on Nicole's reaction, he will be more or less suspicious of Nicole and MC.
    • It cannot be ruled out, as unlikely as it may seem to me, that Nicole accepts John's proposal (thinking that this would prevent her husband from suspecting that she was having an affair with MC) but after her acceptance, John receives a timely call from one of his female employees and tells her that he will have to leave it for another day because he has to go to "work". After all, from the beginning of the game John seems disgusted to have some kind of physical relationship other than a kiss with his own wife.

PS: Anyone with an account on Patreon should alert OrbOrigin that there is at least one error in the walkthrough: The content of the last part appears, but it indicates it as Part 10 and Day 19, when it should be Part 11 and Day 20.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well, when my old saves didnt work, did the chapter ship thing and this happend

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ChapterSelectionScreenTwo.rpy", line 3716, in <module>
NameError: name 'SelectChapterTen' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ChapterSelectionScreenTwo.rpyc", line 3716, in script
  File "L:\VN\New\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "L:\VN\New\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "L:\VN\New\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ChapterSelectionScreenTwo.rpy", line 3716, in <module>
NameError: name 'SelectChapterTen' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part11PLUS
Mon Nov 08 03:58:16 2021

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i get this error after Nicole's hospital scene.. what do i need to do??

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'chlSeaoe' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script four.rpyc", line 1668, in script
  File "G:\Digital Desire\JOCURI\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "G:\Digital Desire\JOCURI\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'chlSeaoe' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part11PLUS
Mon Nov 08 05:02:19 2021

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Ok, just played last update:
I don't believe Nicole will have sex with John, I guess she will say something to avoid him at this stage. It is clear that she fell hard for MC, I really hope dev won't make Nicole's NTR path.
About Abi, man, that was brutal! I already hated Beeman, after what he did to her, can't wait to deal with him and give back Nanci and Gavin to Abi, she's such a caring woman, I really like her.
So what you are saying that nothing even happens in terms of actual sex with nicole and john and people just go apeshit, as usual, because of the cliffhanger because the scene doesn't play out, correct? :unsure:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
JokerLeader , can you please do a walkthrough mod for this game. It seems, ShaddyModda has gave up his mod. Please consider this. Sorry for asking this every time, and thank you for keeping the requests, being an angel, and lifesaver. Keep up your good work.
This game is a bitch to mod because all the paths and how it's coded. That's likely why he did. It's also the reason my WT is only one path Corruption.

Last edited:

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
Damn and there I was thinking that the cliffhangers were a nice touch. I like the sunshine and butterfly games as well (WVM, Offcuts, etc) but this one shines because it tries not to be 100% dopamine and includes the threat of bad possibilities. Granted it always (so far) has worked out for the best but the threat of John lurks.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
So what you are saying that nothing even happens in terms of actual sex with nicole and john and people just go apeshit, as usual, because of the cliffhanger because the scene doesn't play out, correct? :unsure:
Bingo. People jumping to a premature conclusion assuming "something" is going to happen. They cry "the non-NTR route is ruined" even though no NTR took place. The mindset is ridiculous.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes