Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I would have preferred meeting Nicole in different situation, the corruption part is a mood off to me honestly. As the story progresses Nicole becomes more loving and accepting, also mc gets more romance based choices/ dialogues, I would have preferred something like that from the start. Still the game is good.(y)
I loved owning her ass myself... everyone is different...

Reactions: jackkane

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Okay, I'll play this game again when the next update arrives (If it's not already abandoned along the way).
Being a Berserk die-hard fan for a long fucking time taught me a thing or two about patience. (y)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of A Mothers Love Part 1 - 12
Incl KoGa3 WT and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, text resize etc etc..
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions!

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Okay, I'll play this game again when the next update arrives (If it's not already abandoned along the way).
Being a Berserk die-hard fan for a long fucking time taught me a thing or two about patience. (y)
too bad berserk died with its creator

• Haha
Reactions: Janus_Apex

---Anon---

Jun 7, 2020
Morning and thank you very much to the mod who updated it for giving me an early birthday present. Ciao and happy fapping everyone:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

KhalDrogo

Sep 15, 2016
Do any one have any idea where this Nicole character from?? I mean does any actress's or model looks like her??

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Anyone who knows any modder, please request them to make a walkthrough mod for love and corruption route
In reference to this
scrappy , Techstar , RIC0H , Ripson , IAmAB ,
AdanGC Mods , OscarSix can any one of you consider taking up this project? Donot mind the order, it just blurted out of my mind. Please if any of you take up the project many of us will be obliged. Please consider it please.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Already using Android apk with mod
Really?? Whose walkthrough mod are you using Sir? It will be a very helpful info. Please enlighten us. I have been wasting my precious time begging to several modders to prepare a mod while it already exists!!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Really?? Whose walkthrough mod are you using Sir? It will be a very helpful info. Please enlighten us. I have been wasting my precious time begging to several modders to prepare a mod while it already exists!!
He's probably using this port with the integrated WT mod from shaddymodda for the chapters 1-10 (which is stopped from him)

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Cliffhanger is interesting because I want to see Nicole refusing John and not accepting his commands that will be a huge change in her character as she is finally standing up for herself but I also don't want to see her getting hurt because John will surely force himself on her
Great update thank you OrbOrigin

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Back when i played this game i'm pretty sure the Dev said Nicole was only going to get with the mc no matter what so even though there might be hints of John and her getting it on i wouldn't worry too much about it actually happening

Reactions: J0K3RXXX
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes