RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Well this is been quite a while, skipped a few updates. Enjoyed the last few immensely.

Apparently i'm on an NTR-route with Chloe, no biggie. But I noticed she really doesnt like you anymore. Also no problem, Mrs Heavens for the win. But I can't remember why, is there a specific reason? It seems to me Chloe hates the MC guts, does she know or suscpect? or is it just typical ntr-ploteline of not haven't gotten enough attention or something along those roads.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Well this is been quite a while, skipped a few updates. Enjoyed the last few immensely.

Apparently i'm on an NTR-route with Chloe, no biggie. But I noticed she really doesnt like you anymore. Also no problem, Mrs Heavens for the win. But I can't remember why, is there a specific reason? It seems to me Chloe hates the MC guts, does she know or suscpect? or is it just typical ntr-ploteline of not haven't gotten enough attention or something along those roads.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX and RR6612

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
So i have recently started playing the game and absolutely love it. I just want to ask what does Chole avoiding points do ?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

Not sure where you went wrong on your playthrough, but with mine, she's still very much in love with the MC. Thanks in large part to Marilyn...so much better to keep her as a friend I've found.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I wonder if the dev has plans on a future game because i don't think this one will be around too much and i think soon will come to an end

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes