Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Same here. I think we miss the mod. I really hope he will make a mod of chapter 11. Because I will not start all over again.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
In my personal opinion, lots of potential here, as the dev seems to have talent, but I have to admit the story has really become forced, with the mc not being able to respond to or have choices in what I felt was major changes and decisions.
Ok like the bff doing things that most people would never allow, and she's always forced in alot of scenes.
Without the mc being givin no choice to say no or set her ass straight. And as far as the scenario between the mc/wife/husband, I'm forced to say things that effects my chances negatively, without having a dialogue choice not to, just forced.
Now this is important because the forced plot twist, ok so I think to myself if the devs want to suddenly force relationship changes I'll pursue other limited options, but no go to the motel guess who shows up the wife wtf.
Scenario's were you'd just say hey this is what's going on to a person, there's no dialogue option to say that.
Husband tortures and attempts/threatens to murder wife and the mc , and I'm not givin the option of either restraining him or finishing him off as a potential continual threat, as he's at least twice my size, or call the cops.
And I personally have never liked point systems in these game, as it leaves you at the mercy of what the devs think/want not reality. Anyway that's just my personal opinion on some of the major most frustrating issues on what I've played so far.

P.S. To the devs I personally feel that life is about choices, which I feel you've limited the player in this title.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Not sure where you went wrong on your playthrough, but with mine, she's still very much in love with the MC. Thanks in large part to Marilyn...so much better to keep her as a friend I've found.
RR6612 Well it seems you have to not stand chloe up, and agree to do things with her when asked etc. if not the game forces her to run to beeman, and will rub it in your face (NTR).

Reactions: RR6612

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Thanks for the reply, im curious for more now, is it a one time or more times thing and if you remember how we get there/whats the choice opening the path?
If I remember correctly, there are 3 gf ntr scenes so far. You just stop being a BF material to her, it will happen.

has there been a sex scene with marilyn?
There is one scene MC participates with her streaming show and he gets to grind his dick against her labia(if I remember correctly, it is a long time since I played previous chapters), and that's all you are gonna get so far

Gadget63

Jan 21, 2019
Is anyone else having a problem opening previous saves? I can't seem to get any older save to work unless I go back to last year.

N Lii

Dec 11, 2018
This game is fun. and I really like the way the mother character gradually gets sucked into the sexual circle ;)

Wizard85

Aug 6, 2018
I'm so going to enjoy when the mc will finally turn the tables on Beeman and John. I'm also not looking forward to the collateral damage with Chloe. Is it me or was Marilyn written more annoying than usual in this update? I can't wait for the next update but I wish it would be sooner.

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
It's crazy no one is talking about the broken old saves. As much as I love this game, I'd never bother to play all the way through again.

This was one of the few VN games I cared about reading... Of course it's broken now.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes