WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The main character is so pathetic. I could understand if he couldn't beat Beeman at all because of the size difference and he is not althletic. But Beeman literally got knocked out twice and he still couldn't manage to get Abigail out of there. And somehow they didn't notice him waking up and get his gun, too.
it's the over emphasized drama of avn's. I won't say I totally disagree with your statement but as you have noticed the story in this vn is heavy it has been from the start. But overall I would say this one is a lot better than a lot of the stuff that is out there. Let's face it though no story is perfect and this one is making up for the prolonged secrets/evidence and other unfinished pieces to the puzzle with a pretty hefty amount of lewd scenes. I would like to see the storyline start to pace towards conflict or conflict resolution whatever the dev has in mind not to end it too soon but to get us to that really short scene at the beginning where the MC is talking about how he ended up here after meeting her... so you have to think of it in the context that this is kind of like he is reminiscing about everything replaying all his memories. So that's probably why it's not faster paced because it's not a short story and the MC is remembering as much as possible. In a faster paced story I would say yeah MC should have restrained Beeman called the cops something. Or he could have called them before he went into the house who knows what would have happened... but it's in the dev's hands and as I said I personally think it's pretty good overall.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Before I start a new VN I usually ask the people if the game is any good or worth a try so I'm asking the people now.. Is this game any good? , is it worth a try? I saw someone say the MC is a pussy.. That alone is a major turn off lol, being stuck to play a vn as a shitty MC.. But either way I'll take your guys word for it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, sad news to hear this is on hiatus, as Nicole is probably my favourite milfs in terms of character and how much the game concentrates on her and her relationship with the MC. And in the looks department, she is also one of the most unique and hot characters.
But I can totally understand how stress and the toll it takes on your mental and physical health can ruin everything, even stuff you love to work on and that actually helped you deal at the beginning.

I hope orborigins situation with the law suit and everything surrounding it improves soon, as much as I want my fix of the game, that does always come first naturally.

Reactions: Alfius

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I
Before I start a new VN I usually ask the people if the game is any good or worth a try so I'm asking the people now.. Is this game any good? , is it worth a try? I saw someone say the MC is a pussy.. That alone is a major turn off lol, being stuck to play a vn as a shitty MC.. But either way I'll take your guys word for it.
I personally never thought of him as a pussy. But I do think he is flawed. I haven't played the most recent episode (not because of the cliffhanger but for the violence on another character) I want to wait to see if the mc will get revenge before I play again tbh.

Up until now I really enjoyed it but with the long wait til we get more and several things hanging in the meantime my suggestion is to wait til it starts back up. Atleast that's what I will be doing...

DJBADLIAR

Apr 27, 2020
Kind of feeling happy and sad at the same time with this new update, because knowing this is going to be the last update before orb origin goes on break. Thank you for your hard work, and stay strong.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I never said it bothered me, in fact, I just finished the update. As for your idea of "skipping through the game", that's not the most practical way to get back to a game when it's making you choose billions of outcomes + you can't just remember every single choice you made since the update takes months and months to come. Anyway, as I've said, I played the update, managed to open up an older save, it cost me around 2 hours but it was worth it. This game is a gem.
Your other post indicated that you are bothered by it and that you won't play it again, but ok.
Believe me, it is done quickly, i had to do it a few times already and there aren't billions of outcomes in this game but good on you if you found an old save.

It's crazy no one is talking about the broken old saves. As much as I love this game, I'd never bother to play all the way through again.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
He's not Apollo Creed, but he's not Mr. Dots either. Had to go against a guy way above his weight class. ( or anyone's)

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I

I personally never thought of him as a pussy. But I do think he is flawed. I haven't played the most recent episode (not because of the cliffhanger but for the violence on another character) I want to wait to see if the mc will get revenge before I play again tbh.

Up until now I really enjoyed it but with the long wait til we get more and several things hanging in the meantime my suggestion is to wait til it starts back up. Atleast that's what I will be doing...
I almost stopped playing because the violence on another character too, I just keep playing cause everytime I hope that the new update, MC will get revenge, help some character (especially Silvia and Abi). Now, let's wait dev comes back and see if MC will do something about those matters.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I

Violence on another character?.. Defuq is this game actually about? Cause the overview sounds like it's not that heavy with the whole mom hating her daughter's bf(MC) and shit but from what I've read in the comments it seems like there's violence and shit in here with a character named Beeman or something I don't know.. Not that big on violence in these games unless it's avoidable but if the MC can't do shit it's just depressing... So is there unavoidable rape or abuse?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Violence on another character?.. Defuq is this game actually about? Cause the overview sounds like it's not that heavy with the whole mom hating her daughter's bf(MC) and shit but from what I've read in the comments it seems like there's violence and shit in here with a character named Beeman or something I don't know.. Not that big on violence in these games unless it's avoidable but if the MC can't do shit it's just depressing... So is there unavoidable rape or abuse?
This vn has a lot of darkness. You can choose to treat the main milf roughly. Her husband uses and takes advantage cucking other men while fucking their women. And this last update apparently my favorite character gets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I enjoyed the vn but until I know there is revenge for abi I'll wait to play it again...

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
This vn has a lot of darkness. You can choose to treat the main milf roughly. Her husband uses and takes advantage cucking other men while fucking their women. And this last update apparently my favorite character gets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I enjoyed the vn but until I know there is revenge for abi I'll wait to play it again...
So the violence and whatnot is not avoidable you say? I hate seeing women get abused, real or not it's a bit heavy for me so I guess this game ain't for me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So the violence and whatnot is not avoidable you say? I hate seeing women get abused, real or not it's a bit heavy for me so I guess this game ain't for me.
You see Nicole's husband be a total sexual abuser with others. It's not long scenes mind you but yeah he is such an great ruthless evil character.
If you are sensitive to that type of content you may want to skip.

I can't speak for this current update...

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, one thing is for sure. I def haven't missed John and BeeFreakMan. As much as i loved Nicole in this game i don't think i'll play the next updates anymore. Beeman and John killed it for me. :unsure:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
On a sweet note about the update, the game keeps reminding me of Acting Lessons. Man, I remember that game crushed my soul when I finished it. There are some grammatical mistakes in this game but the whole story and the development of the characters are purely amazing that I just can't stop wondering what's going to happen next. Props to the dev. Nice work.
If Acting lessons crushed you & yes I did shed a tear over that game, Don’t play “Leap of Faith!”

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Things I would be hoping to see going forward:

1. A detailed series of scenes either showing John sexually breaking a wife (from start to finish, either in flashback or a new target. I just hate off-screen stuff or things that aren't otherwise shown).

2. Marilyn seducing MCs Mom. Or anyone tagging the Mom. She is hot.

3. Marilyn seducing Nicole (I sense the firestorm responses brewing. Relax, it is just a game and I am not the dev).

4. Marilyn breaking the spell on Chloe so she can regain her senses and dump Beeman's disgusting fat hairy ass;

5. Followed immediately by Beeman going home to find MC plowing Abi;

6. And later Beeman trying to recover Chloe, only to find MC (or Marilyn) hittin' that fine piece of ass. Fuck Beeman.

Now, I don't know enough about the game/the dev/this board to know if such things have already been discussed/discarded, etc., so don't get too upset. These are just some thoughts/wishes, nothing more.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
@ rossbach
Due to the fact that the main story revolves around the love between the mc and nicole, you can imagine the chances of which of your wishes could become reality.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes