BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'chlSeaoe' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script four.rpyc", line 1668, in script
  File "C:\AG\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\AG\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'chlSeaoe' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part11PLUS
Tue Nov 09 12:19:16 2021
Just got this error

m24nub

Aug 25, 2017
I can't seem to activate Interactive Developer. Does anyone know why and how to enable it? I used Unren v0.91 to enable developer mode, but can't seem to get Interactive Developer to work.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It's crazy no one is talking about the broken old saves. As much as I love this game, I'd never bother to play all the way through again.

This was one of the few VN games I cared about reading... Of course it's broken now.
Its crazy that you didn't see that a lot of people complained on the sites before and not everyone had that issue, me for example, at all.

You can skip through the game which will cost you a few minutes, its not a grindy as fuck sandbox game which costs you hours, and besides that you are playing mostly games that are in development on this site which means that code or scenes can change which can require you to start a new game. If that bothers you, you should wait until the games are completed.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
You're probably going to have to run Unren.bat, then do a search for chlSeaoe and if my guess is correct, if you replace it with chloe it might fix the issue.
atleast the game run smoothly when i ignore it..

other time the game crash and broken when i ignore it, forgot what game. (or the save files broken next update.)

KhalDrogo

Sep 15, 2016
Do any one have any idea where this Nicole character from?? I mean does any actress's or model looks like her??

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow that update was a love/hate update. I mean I loved all the Mrs Heavens content we got, but hated all the Beeman content & holy shit I really thought the mc was gonna die when your being crush choked & your fading out of consciousness & he’s thinking this it, my life’s over.
can someone explain to me why the fuck nobody has called the police on Beeman? Why has he not been fired for sex with a minor? Why the fuck the mc can’t grow some balls & tell Nichole or John or the principal or cops about Beeman and a minor. Why do mc& Abby go to ahotel and not to the police to have her abusive piece of shit locked up? So many questions with no fuckin answers

Reactions: duane71

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
Its crazy that you didn't see that a lot of people complained on the sites before and not everyone had that issue, me for example, at all.

You can skip through the game which will cost you a few minutes, its not a grindy as fuck sandbox game which costs you hours, and besides that you are playing mostly games that are in development on this site which means that code or scenes can change which can require you to start a new game. If that bothers you, you should wait until the games are completed.
I never said it bothered me, in fact, I just finished the update. As for your idea of "skipping through the game", that's not the most practical way to get back to a game when it's making you choose billions of outcomes + you can't just remember every single choice you made since the update takes months and months to come. Anyway, as I've said, I played the update, managed to open up an older save, it cost me around 2 hours but it was worth it. This game is a gem.

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
On a sweet note about the update, the game keeps reminding me of Acting Lessons. Man, I remember that game crushed my soul when I finished it. There are some grammatical mistakes in this game but the whole story and the development of the characters are purely amazing that I just can't stop wondering what's going to happen next. Props to the dev. Nice work.

zackwilltop

Jun 6, 2020
someone help me with this plz
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script eleven.rpy", line 2720, in <module>
    mark "I..."
NameError: name 'CallNicoleByHerName' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script eleven.rpyc", line 2720, in script
  File "F:\A Mothers Love-EP1-11\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\A Mothers Love-EP1-11\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\A Mothers Love-EP1-11\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script eleven.rpy", line 2720, in <module>
    mark "I..."
NameError: name 'CallNicoleByHerName' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part11PLUS
Tue Nov 09 12:54:14 2021

Jul 12, 2017
ShaddyModda There is a new update for A Mother's Love [Part 1-11 Plus] I saw it was in your abandon list was wondering if you were going to take it out or if you were going to update the mod or if it needs an Update. Just wanted to let you know :)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I have the crazy feeling that Abigail and John have a history together and they still work together behind the scenes ... that would be aweful!

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Hi, I did a no NTR walkthrough for this game! Enjoy!

Note: Will update after I get home from vacation. This one takes like 3/4 hours

Edit: Updated Parts 1-10

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
I´m not aware if this question popped up before but are you planning on updating your walkthrough for 0.11? If so thx in advance!

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
The main character is so pathetic. I could understand if he couldn't beat Beeman at all because of the size difference and he is not althletic. But Beeman literally got knocked out twice and he still couldn't manage to get Abigail out of there. And somehow they didn't notice him waking up and get his gun, too.

Reactions: ju1zzed
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes