Grimm0ne

Jul 24, 2019
I hope its not too long, as I'm with None44... that was a WTF moment, even tho we knew with prev's he was using his "extras" for his play things.

Reactions: daniellwtf

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I haven't played this update yet and I don't know if I will, not because of the final scene of this update, but because I have to wait to see what will happen and because I have to wait a long time until the next update. I think the dev got burned with the release of this update reasons

1- Have released the update with two controversial scenes for players.

2 - Not having a finalization of the last scene.

3 - and for going into a hiatus.

with this update and this hiatus the dev ended up getting burned, with a part of the audience and I don't know how much with the patrons, the dev will have to have a good resolution of this scene if he wants the people who were annoyed by the scene to play again and support the dev. I will keep playing because I love the story and I love Nicole, I just won't support it because where I live it becomes impossible to support the dev. I wish there were more MC scenes with other women but I know it won't happen, and I hope Jhon's assistant ends up screwing up cool I don't fall for her and I don't like her, if she wanted to find her husband she wouldn't keep doing it because When she meets him there, she's going to feel like crap that's what she is, I don't know how people still want her to get along but she knows that Jhon doesn't care to look for her husband. I really hope that all the women who had an affair with Jhon are found out and they get really screwed, only the married ones or with boyfriends, the single I leave it alone because they are just bitches if they know that Jhon is married.

MayorHayor

May 26, 2021
Hey Guys I can't load my saving I'd appreciate your help a lot

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\B\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part11PLUS
Wed Nov 10 01:24:06 2021

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Things I would be hoping to see going forward:

1. A detailed series of scenes either showing John sexually breaking a wife (from start to finish, either in flashback or a new target. I just hate off-screen stuff or things that aren't otherwise shown).

2. Marilyn seducing MCs Mom. Or anyone tagging the Mom. She is hot.

3. Marilyn seducing Nicole (I sense the firestorm responses brewing. Relax, it is just a game and I am not the dev).

4. Marilyn breaking the spell on Chloe so she can regain her senses and dump Beeman's disgusting fat hairy ass;

5. Followed immediately by Beeman going home to find MC plowing Abi;

6. And later Beeman trying to recover Chloe, only to find MC (or Marilyn) hittin' that fine piece of ass. Fuck Beeman.

Now, I don't know enough about the game/the dev/this board to know if such things have already been discussed/discarded, etc., so don't get too upset. These are just some thoughts/wishes, nothing more.
Wow, most of the stuff you explained contains stuff with other men and other girls other than MC lol. Here NTR is only for girlfriend. And i still believe we not going to see Nicole NTR or Abi NTR. About Marylin, may be she gets to fuck nicole, but chances are she might end up nothing more than a voyeur.

Now, Go play some NTR games and be happy getting c*cked.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Thanks for the reply, im curious for more now, is it a one time or more times thing and if you remember how we get there/whats the choice opening the path?
There are 3 path of ntr of Mc girlfriend
1: she cheat on him and then broke up
2 she cheat on him and still with Mc but hate him
3: she magically influenced by a magic spell that lead her to cheat on Mc, and he try to unspell

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
There are 3 path of ntr of Mc girlfriend
1: she cheat on him and then broke up
2 she cheat on him and still with Mc but hate him
3: she magically influenced by a magic spell that lead her to cheat on Mc, and he try to unspell
Well i skipped the shit of Chloe since day 1, and dumped her the 1st time i could, then she became the walrus slut. No regrets (y)

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Did anyone start to think Jhon can be the real mc father? By the way how Jhon give to Mark an ez job and took him under his wing and Called him a son wish I have , then Jhon past how he treat the womans of his "friends" and mc huge family secret, maybe Mc dad or mom got huge debt in the past to Jhon and we know how he Wil deal

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
You forget koga and brandy
Koga already did his part. He has made a cheat mod, brandy mostly does gallery mod, just like oej. So, I skipped all 3 of them. Also, it seems no one is interested in the mod. I have already started replaying without mod. I knew I could only rely on JL. Unfortunately he is too busy and I cannot impose more on him. He has helped us enough, and he does not owe us anything that he has to fulfil all our wishes.... Anyway I suggest all of the post followers to play without mod. They are not decent enough to even reply to their mention. So, forget it. Also yesterday I was busy playing fmm 22, I will be busy with it for some days now.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Did anyone start to think Jhon can be the real mc father? By the way how Jhon give to Mark an ez job and took him under his wing and Called him a son wish I have , then Jhon past how he treat the womans of his "friends" and mc huge family secret, maybe Mc dad or mom got huge debt in the past to Jhon and we know how he Wil deal
The game has no incest tag and if John were the MC's father, Chloe would be his half-sister and Nicole would be his stepmother. However, since Patreon does not tolerate incest content, this is very unlikely.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I wish there is more content about chloe in the next update, too little between mc and chloe when it compares to fat tom and chloe or mc and nicole :confused: :confused:

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes