Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
The saves work, you just need to manually bring them from the old save folder into the new one. they dont automatically come over for whatever reason.
When I copy old save from part 1-10 and paste in this new version I get the attached. Please help.

szyba1991

Nov 12, 2019
MOD DON'T WORK - Modder Word "Now seriously: I haven't played the game quite some releases now (since I've stopped the integrated ingame audio), so making a WT for it is nearly impossible for me with all the routes and game variables."

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Please someone I need HELP. I've tried to play this new version starting where I left off on Part 1-10 Plus by using the saves from Part 1-10 Plus and I get an exception error. In all previous parts of this game I never had a problem continuing with the next part until now. Some months back I deleted all Parts 1-9. So, I had to start the game over with Part 1-10 Plus. It appears I will need to start over using the now Part 1-11 Plus. Will appreciate any HELP. Thank you :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Damn this game and it's cliff hanger endings!!!!

Great game, can not wait for the next update! :love:

Aug 19, 2020
I heard orb was going on a hiatus and someone said that he has a lawsuit to deal with or some shit....tf is going???

Also kinda loved and hated the update. Saw some people mentioning this but just hate the fact that beeman used abi as a punching bag and then it was the mc just getting stomped on and the ending made me tear up a bit hopefully orb stayed true to his word and actually doesnt include ntr with nicole....but overall no problems and I also read that some people were trying to bring back their saves and stuff??? Tbh I dont get why its best to replay the entire story....imo.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I heard orb was going on a hiatus and someone said that he has a lawsuit to deal with or some shit....tf is going???

Also kinda loved and hated the update. Saw some people mentioning this but just hate the fact that beeman used abi as a punching bag and then it was the mc just getting stomped on and the ending made me tear up a bit hopefully orb stayed true to his word and actually doesnt include ntr with nicole....but overall no problems and I also read that some people were trying to bring back their saves and stuff??? Tbh I dont get why its best to replay the entire story....imo.
It's to do with his father's inheritance, his father passed away last year around January I believe and that's also when the updates went from monthly to bi-monthly and then the latest update took the longest (almost half a year). He's taking a hiatus from the game (on hold) until further notice, we don't know how long that would be unfortunately...:cry:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
It's good to see Nicole again. cheeky of a dev at the end though. Next update or two gonna be relationship as well as plot defining with Nicole finally standing up for herself, might as well stop acting like a blind person when John harasses one of his ps/employees literally under her nose.
MC's getting soft i say with all the Beeman saga. Seems like bad guys are gangin up on lover boy mc at the same time he needs to up his game hereon.

Reactions: Alfius
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes