Haru105

Aug 5, 2017
can I use my old save file?
I'm was playing on versions 1-10 and on part 6 rn, don't want to start all again T_T

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
can I use my old save file?
I'm was playing on versions 1-10 and on part 6 rn, don't want to start all again T_T
Start 11 in its own folder. Open and save a game. Then copy a save from your previous work and put it in the saves folder for 11. Worked for me.

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
I can't find any saves, I found 3 and placed them inside save folder but it doesn't show up. Why don't we already have save archive? Anyways. I remember doing 2 runs in detail for corruption and love route, both ignoring chole. But I can't seem to find them, maybe I forgot and deleted the game. Does anyone have any saves for both corruption and love routes with NTR enabled "So that I don't have to deal with chole. not because I like NTR or anything"

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
  • I've played the update (Ch.11) midway thus far and here are my honest thoughts;

• Story1 -- The core plot of MC gathering evidence for John's infedility is getting to a point beyond convoluted. To begin with since the dev already showed us a 3rd person view of John's sadist nature, the suspense and the reveal is out of the window. Looking at Nicole's nature, even if MC presents her with all the evidence, John has a hold on her and also dismissing her outright which he had when Nicole discovered Silvia's thong. So unless MC takes it up to the law, I don't see how John would be out of the picture.

• Story2 -- Add to that the useless tangents and characters. Abigail is a great character and looking at how her model was designed, could have been easily 'friends-with'benefits' and could have added some fragility to MC or tested his fidelity. On top of which MC's parents clearly have an indirect yet unresolved business with John as the MC's dad had hinted in the previous updates. MC's mom is as alluring as they come, so there's potential to explore some hot content as well. Plus there's Silvia and all other females. Point is, unless there's some hot chemistry between them without MC going all the way to Sunday, what's the point in having numb conversations with these characters that neither progresses the story nor any action?

• Story3 -- Specific to Abi in Ch.11, the abuse was uncalled and completely unnecessary. If the MC is hero to her, I almost expected Abi to have warm --> hot feelings for MC, but it lead to nowhere, yet. If the only purpose of Abigail's arc was to gain a half useful medical clue of every female working at Magic Grand without any sparks, why make her character at all? You already have a love-her-hate-her-can't-ignore-her friend in Marilyn.

• I'm yet to reach the end but I'm guessing we'll be at another cliffhanger which turns into an anti-climax whenever the update comes. The only saving grace is Nicole but her glacial progress with MC is baffling. Last I checked, the number of creampies to Nicole was 13-15, in real life there would be a pint sized posse with those many melted ice-creams in a honey pot such as Nicole's. Ultimately we want to see Nicole and MC drive into the sunset with Chloe accepting it any which way and John doing life for his deeds. If the progress is this slow, the dev is setting the fans up with huge expectations and burdening himself to exhaustion.

• My hunch is that with whatever life issues are eclipsing his artistic side, it's weighing down on the game's story in a bad way. Lucky for us Nicole is pleasing us since her inception.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
In reference to this
scrappy , Techstar , RIC0H , Ripson , IAmAB ,
AdanGC Mods , OscarSix can any one of you consider taking up this project? Donot mind the order, it just blurted out of my mind. Please if any of you take up the project many of us will be obliged. Please consider it please.
Sancho1969 will you consider taking up this project?? None even replied to their mentions, seeing this is a challenge (I felt you love to take up new challenges).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 will you consider taking up this project?? None even replied to their mentions, seeing this is a challenge (I felt you love to take up new challenges).
Hey bud. I can take a look sometime later. I just put 4 other projects aside and took on SummerScent so I'm tied up for a bit. I'll let ya know. What's the challenge?

Reactions: Punto and mdmnsjs1

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Hey bud. I can take a look sometime later. I just put 4 other projects aside and took on SummerScent so I'm tied up for a bit. I'll let ya know. What's the challenge?
Thanks no hurry. I am not a tech savvy (or coding-savvy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) but it seems there was a problem with coding maybe. I do not know why shaddy modda gave this up. I know you invested a lot of time in summer scent and you deserve a break. The mod is updated till version 10 Link to shaddymodda mod. Thanks for considering it.

Last edited:

Adrian_Chase

Apr 23, 2021
Hello. Is there a walk-through that gets the best outcomes with Marilyn? The ones that I have seen focus on getting the outcomes for Nicole and no NTR.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I haven't download the game and I won't. My friend and i had some talking and End of this update is "JOHN INVITING NICOLE TO SUCK HIS COCK AND GET FUCK."
IT'S NOT WORTH TIME, EMOTION AND LOVE I HAD FOR THIS GAME.
Well it's just a cliffhanger, surely Nicole will refuse at this point, she is in love with Mc, but I'm not sure in the high corruption path

Reactions: Mr.JTA
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes