jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
Hi, I did a no NTR walkthrough for this game! Enjoy!

Note: Will update after I get home from vacation. This one takes like 3/4 hours

Edit: Updated Parts 1-10

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
Zoey Raven plz update this WT.

Reactions: Punto

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I've said in this thread and in my discord I'll get to it when I do. The same information is in the dev WT. If there was not a dev WT I would see it as more urgent. I did this guide as a request and I wish I had not. I will get to it when I get to it. I also have a hard time giving free advertisement to a game that updates once a year and takes me 4 hours to do. If I keep getting hounded about it, I'm gonna drop it on principle. Thank you.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I looked at it, and I'm sorry, I gotta drop it, 130 some menu's in one update would take me 2 days, if anybody doesn't understand that I'm sorry. I manage way more content now, not to mention it's like 13000 lines of code. Had he broken it into smaller updates, sure. Again I'm sorry for those who don't understand, but if you ever wrote a guide you would say the same thing in my shoes. COBD doesn't even have that many choices in an update.

Last edited:

SILVERSHANKS

Dec 7, 2018
Before release of part 11 Orb origin said they are going to take a break from this project. So, any updates on that, are they going to take a break or they have changed their mind..?

Reactions: adcebt1

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Before release of part 11 Orb origin said they are going to take a break from this project. So, any updates on that, are they going to take a break or they have changed their mind..?
Where did you see that ???
I took a look on his patreaon page and i didn't see anything on that.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
a bug with Nicole,
While running game code:
File "game/script eleven.rpy", line 11708, in <module>
NameError: name 'CallNicoleByHerName' is not defined

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Please DV check the script many "tracebak" with Nicole all time the same: NameError: name 'CallNicoleByHerName' is not defined! but only with her!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Please DV check the script many "tracebak" with Nicole all time the same: NameError: name 'CallNicoleByHerName' is not defined! but only with her!
Hi. The dev of the game is not active here and therefore won't see that. But: there was already someone else with the same problem (probably caused from an old save), I've made a quick patch for that here.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
its probably a good job if the Dev don't come on here because he has mostly fucked up this game this time.
there seems to be a cockup with the Mc, Nicole where you can Jump her downstairs or go upstairs to the bathroom and have her come to you for a sex scene if you choose upstairs option after sex when she wants water you sudenly get the same bathroom scene you get if you jump her downstairs.

theres also a out of squence part where johns at home trying to tempt Nicole to wear his secatarys green nickers then he go's for a shower and nicole gets a phone call next thing Chloe steps in moms bedroom to talk and johns not even home yet?.

But the worst part is the pathetic fight scene followed by the equilly pathetic hotel scene.
Why the last click to Dodge when even if you click while its 3rds full Beeman still gets you to try and strangle you? its just a pointless click.
As for the fight lol first off dont care how drunk you are or how thick skulled you maybe only in films, books and cartoons could someone take being hit that many times over the head even by empty bottles but hit hard enough to break them all and then still be fit enough to be able to do what beeman do's.
what were they made of sugar glass?.

And apparently the MC had more than enought strength to carry Abi but not the strength to put up a fight.

And I get why the Dev didn't have them report Beeman for banging his student Chloe.

But at no point do's it even cross there minds to phone the police.
MC wont even let Nicole report him to the priciple its not her problem aparently.

I mean beemans a drunken wife beater who's proven he's willing to go as far as to commit murder and he banging her daughter.
But she shouldn't worry its not her problem because the MC will protect Chloe "Dont make me Laugh".
The MC's just proved he couldn't even protect himself and Abi so the very idea he could protect Chloe is laughable.

So lets have a recap shall we.
The MC and Abi get the crap beaten out of them but twice they temporarily incapacitate Beeman do they call the cops Nope.
Do they even look for a way to restrain him nope and so Beeman comes around again and beats them both up again, he then ends the fight by threatening them with a Gun so that they give him the Vase and then he aparently just go's off somewhere.
Do they then call the cops then? Nope.

Instead they goto a hotel and have a pity party over who is the most to blame for the beating they both took out of the two of them.
Then do they call the cops NO!

Instead Abi calls Nicole to come to the Hotel to look after the MC.
When Nicole arrives the MC explains what Beeman did to both He and Abi but not before he first balls it up by explaining so badly that Nicole starts to think that the MC and Abi must have something going on.
However he manages to explain it properly to Nicole and then Nicole being the sencible one sujests calling the police.
Except NO do's she bollocks Her bright Idea is not the police for the Drunken Wife beating Child abusing atempted Murdering Teacher Beeman nope she just wants to tell the Priciple. (I prosume that Priciples must be way better at dealing with crime than the police?.)

What planet are these charcter living on for F-ks sake.
Odviously one where the MC is deluded enough to think he could handle Beeman despite all avidence to the contrary.

And the Mc is actually stupid enough to think he actually has any chance beating John when he can't even handle Beeman.
And lets face it John's seems way more dangerous than beeman could ever be.

Of corse I am also prosuming the same sort of shit happends what ever choices you pick.

Sorry but for me atleast the Dev seems to have totally lost the plot with this latest offering.
I can only suspend belief for solong and I have already had to stop playing 3 times and take a break because i couldn't suspend belief long enough to get past the fight and hotel scene in one go infact I still havent got past it.
Which is a shame as I have always liked this game.

Just getting it off my chest.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'chlSeaoe' is not defined.

Scene with a cup of tea after visit of Nicole in hospital

Reactions: Glock03
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes