Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I just checked my playthrough, and my MC calls her Nicole just fine and she never says anything. Also I never used a mod only the official walkthrough.
He's saying with low corruption that won't happen which is not true as the two are unrelated and getting to call her nicole with impunity is based on calling her nicole every opportunity you have the chance too. So he really doesn't know the answer to my question and is just talking out his ass. Does anyone actually know the answer to my question?

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I just checked my playthrough, and my MC calls her Nicole just fine and she never says anything. Also I never used a mod only the official walkthrough.
Well, good luck then..... Maybe my attempts were wrong. Anyway, good luck with the progress.
He's saying with low corruption that won't happen which is not true as the two are unrelated and getting to call her nicole with impunity is based on calling her nicole every opportunity you have the chance too. So he really doesn't know the answer to my question and is just talking out his ass. Does anyone actually know the answer to my question?
I had answered your question. That is what I did. There is basically one difference - if you corrupt her more you will get more sex scenes, and vice versa. I think you missed This post. Check it again. And, please no swearing like sailors without reason..... if you do not like my opinion, just ignore it. Best thing/way to know the answer - try both the routes individually, and see for yourself.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I had answered your question.
No you didn't. An answer would be based on knowledge and fact. You gave me an unsupported opinion that means nothing and answers nothing.

There are three points in the story where choosing the romance option instead of the sexual/corruption option has a long term benefit to the plot so I actually want a real answer as to whether low corruption is a better path from with knowledge and facts, not opinions.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
We do think different but that is ok. We will agree to disagree I can respect that. You leave out the fact she was flashing some old guy at the hospital. She could be having a bit of fun there but touching is another thing all together. The actions she has presented throughout her interactions with the MC which finally culminated to last release make no sense what so ever. This from an adult over 40 whose had a bit of experience in life. If Abi was a teen I could buy your point of view, but as an adult woman with a teen still in high school? Does that make any sense to you at all? As a story teller you have to have a better grasp of understanding each characters motivation and point of view in the world. I am probably a lot older than you and have seen more, which there is nothing wrong if you are younger. One must differentiate human behavior based on maturity and age. Abi is probably in her early to mid 40s, while the MC is still in high school. Common sense dictate as a mature woman if she ain't getting it at home she is going to get it somewhere else from someone else. See Nicole and MC for proof. Again it's just my experience speaking and you may see it different and that is ok. But I do feel my point is more grounded on reality.
Seconded, while I've seen the dev quote umpteen times that Nicole is for the MC, what's the point of introducing other female characters with intimate, non-physical interactions? With Marilyn, since she swings the other way, she can be BFF/frenemy with the MC but with Abigail, the scenes made no sense. I was assuming with what went down with Beeman, Abi would find some warm solace in MC and would be a temporary quadrilateral/triangle (depending if you already dumped Chloe). Since Abi wants to flee town for a new life, it would have been a once-over and it would have been a perfect ending to her arc. Getting in Nicole for a night-alley scene, while all drool worthy, should have been Abi's, considering what she had been through.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Latest update is good ??? Worth to download ?
I recommend downloading it, but the cliffhanger of the last part will probably leave you quite pissed off by the possible implications (if you've previously played the game, it's a highly controversial cliffhanger, as it happened with the end of part 8)

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I think one of the things that bugs me the most is I don't get to call john out on his stupidity. When nicole is in the hospital and you choose the grocery store option and john says the dumbass thing of what grocery store is open at 6 a.m., I want to squint at him like he's fucking retarded, because he's fucking retarded, and say what decade do you think this is? Seriously, 24 hour grocery stores have been a thing for at least 20 years now. How out of touch are you, john?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I think one of the things that bugs me the most is I don't get to call john out on his stupidity. When nicole is in the hospital and you choose the grocery store option and john says the dumbass thing of what grocery store is open at 6 a.m., I want to squint at him like he's fucking retarded, because he's fucking retarded, and say what decade do you think this is? Seriously, 24 hour grocery stores have been a thing for at least 20 years now. How out of touch are you, john?
I dont know where the DEV is from, but in my country there are no 24/h stores... and its very uncommon in all over europe.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I dont know where the DEV is from, but in my country there are no 24/h stores... and its very uncommon in all over europe.
I don't know where you're from, but it's not that unusual.
It simply depends a lot on the region you come from.
In the European metropolises there are several 24/7 shops e.g. in Berlin or London.

However, as soon as you leave the metropolitan center or are south of the Alps, at certain times the sidewalks are simply folded up and nothing works until the siesta is over....

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
They are extremely common in NA, and this game is clearly in NA. I live in a shitty little city of 65,000 people in Northern Ontario and we have 3.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
They are extremely common in NA, and this game is clearly in NA. I live in a shitty little city of 65,000 people in Northern Ontario and we have 3.
yeah well, i dont think its an issue of where the game takes place instead of the knowledge of the DEV dont you think?

I could write a game taking place in North America but i would not know that there are 24/h shops all over the place cause i have never been there and only know the place out of movies and such... so maybe he didnt think of that cause where the DEV is from, there are none?

But nevermind, i dont know why its so important to you anyways... just a comment from me that its not everywhere a thing to have 24/h shops.

Reactions: Ozdell33 and sava75

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
and you know that the DEV is from the US? i didnt.
the Dev is not originally. However he may be now. Who knows? But he seems very familiar with some US isms. I believe he has probably visited or lived in the US for a time at the minimum.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes