Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
and you know that the DEV is from the US? i didnt.
Doesn't have to be.
There's been so much saturation through various media of US culture over the years, including the abundance of 24hr shops.

Where I live in Scotland, there hadn't been more than one 24hr shop until my mid-late teens, then it began becoming more of a thing, but I was already well aware of 24hr shops in the US, and I'm not even 40 yet.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I play this game often from start, Mr.Blues part always disgust so much so I quit game for a while. What I really hate about that part is not Mr.Blues but Mrs. Blues, she was basically get raped (frankly according to writing, she enjoyed so much) and kept baby. Holy shit. There millions of other male sperm donors that you could find (since Mr.Blues is infertile) but accepting that. Fuck Kathy. She is deranged as John. She shouldn't even tell her husband before aborting. I wouldn't want to be in place of that child.

Last edited:

BurnAss

Mar 1, 2020
Holy shit corruption theme in this game quite extreme, it's not about degenerate or scat or other stuff but the story itself
Also main villain have too much power in his hand, dev literally need to create lot new character that can help the MC to take him down

Reactions: WastedTalent

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Hi
Whats corruption?
Whats the difference between Increased vs decreased corruption points?
Increased corruption means kind of a forceful way to have relationship with the 'love interest' and decreased corruption means more of a romantic compassionate approach towards the 'LI'

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dash200017

oppfor

Mar 8, 2021
View attachment 978533

Overview:
Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-07
Release Date: 2020-11-07
Developer: OrbOrigin -
Other Games: , , , , ,
Censored: No
Version: Part 1-11 Plus
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: -Fan Signatures(2) - Walkthrough - Audio Mod - Fan Sign 3

Raminita Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 580300 View attachment 285117 View attachment 285118 View attachment 285120 View attachment 285119 View attachment 285128 View attachment 285122 View attachment 285129 View attachment 285130
View attachment 238150 View attachment 238151 View attachment 238152 View attachment 238153 View attachment 238154 View attachment 238155 View attachment 238156 View attachment 238157
this is absolutely my favourite game, it's been long since i last played it, hope it will continue to be worked on and that the authoer can keep it up.

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
not me she pretended to be MC's friendly co worker then hopped like a good lil' slut to screw him over and lied to him because John said so... fuck that bitch.
that's somewhat true from a different point of view, the boss guy clearly blackmails her weakness (her sincere love towards BF) so she may have no choice.

also, she keeps her promise that she will not reveled MC feeling/relation towards boss wife. That dinner date was clearly a test to find MC's feeling towards boss wife, Silvia knows it from beginning. Boss insulted his wife in front of MC to see how he react (both physical and verbal or feelings) when boss asked silva to describe MC reaction (when force kiss her) Silvia denied she see anything wrong, but that time she lied boss to keep her promise.

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Wow totally lost track of this game. Used to play it on PH before they caved..gonna give it another shot, playing it this time, but wondering, does MC ever get a chance with Mother and girlfriend...3some??

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes