• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Got this bug later:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'hsl' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script seven.rpyc", line 1193, in script
  File "D:\Mes Documents\Downloads\Jeux sexy\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\Mes Documents\Downloads\Jeux sexy\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part11PLUS
Thu Jan 27 22:40:57 2022

kirz

May 24, 2017
Got this bug later:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script seven.rpyc", line 1193, in script
  File "D:\Mes Documents\Downloads\Jeux sexy\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\Mes Documents\Downloads\Jeux sexy\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part11PLUS
Thu Jan 27 22:40:57 2022
Put this on AMothersLove/game

Reactions: Angelray

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Maybe my question is stupid but it doesn't matter because it's been something in the back of my head for almost 2 days now and a recent choice made it comes in first line of thoughts: are the "corruption points" for Nicole something for "love + corruption" or just "corruption"?

In other words: is accumating them going for a pure "corruption" route and not accumulating points going for a "love/romance" route , or do both routes include love and romance, but accumulating points have an extra "corruption" aspect than not accumulating has not?

I ask because I really found the developping love from Nicole for MC particularly touching (at first I didn't think so then quickly she became really a good character), and find that MC seems to have love too for her in my with "points" run, but I'm not sure anymore at the moment where MC asks Nicole to go on a trip to a sea thing and she said no first because I had too much points (and would have said yes if not so much points).

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
ETA on next update? Caught up to this game and oh boy I can not wait for more
nobody can tell that, even the DEV cant tell.... but for your info, the last update took nearly a year and the dev posted right before the last update that the payment is stopped and the game is more likely to be on hold for some time, nothing new since than...

so basically, the game is on hold and nobody can tell when or even if a new update will come out.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Maybe my question is stupid but it doesn't matter because it's been something in the back of my head for almost 2 days now and a recent choice made it comes in first line of thoughts: are the "corruption points" for Nicole something for "love + corruption" or just "corruption"?

In other words: is accumating them going for a pure "corruption" route and not accumulating points going for a "love/romance" route , or do both routes include love and romance, but accumulating points have an extra "corruption" aspect than not accumulating has not?

I ask because I really found the developping love from Nicole for MC particularly touching (at first I didn't think so then quickly she became really a good character), and find that MC seems to have love too for her in my with "points" run, but I'm not sure anymore at the moment where MC asks Nicole to go on a trip to a sea thing and she said no first because I had too much points (and would have said yes if not so much points).
The more Low are corrupt point in late game the more Nicole act more romantic toward the Mc, the more high corrupt point she will still conflict to split love

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Anyone else just not enjoying the game after starting to work at John's company? The early chapters had such a good balance of story and sex but I just cba with the detective/mystery shit of the later chapters.. :cautious:
Well work for Jhon it's boring but it's needed for found dirts and rid him in late

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I played up to end of part 11 and it is quite a good game. I hope MC will deliver justice to those who deserve to receive it in their faces.

Nicole <3

reading the couple of posts here above, too bad. I hope the dev will get better in his life and maybe then resume developping the game.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I played up to end of part 11 and it is quite a good game. I hope MC will deliver justice to those who deserve to receive it in their faces.

Nicole <3

reading the couple of posts here above, too bad. I hope the dev will get better in his life and maybe then resume developping the game.
As do we all!

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes