Apr 27, 2021
Well, what a game I've discovered today!! Never heard of this game, so today I tried it randomly, intrigued by the description.
And well, I'm at Day 5 and I ADORE it!!
Nicole is a character really well written, and the game really pushes you to want her heart and want her...lower heart between her thigs.
The "Kinky Desperate Housewife"'s personality is really intriguing, and the deal is a good trick to give life to the storyline.
Chloe is a likeable character, and the teacher is a real heel. NTR is not my passion (on the contrary), but here it has a sense, and it's an excuse to make still more likeable the mother.
MC is a bit strange, but I've seen many worse MCs.
I still can't really understand Marylin's character, her personality looks like the camgirl of Babysitter (and the sequel Babysitters), but I guess I'll understand later her role.
Really, this game is a hidden pearl.
Nicole is already really one of my favourite LIs on all F95.
Many kudos to the DEV!!

Devil-jin

Feb 13, 2021
Anyone else just not enjoying the game after starting to work at John's company? The early chapters had such a good balance of story and sex but I just cba with the detective/mystery shit of the later chapters.. :cautious:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone else just not enjoying the game after starting to work at John's company? The early chapters had such a good balance of story and sex but I just cba with the detective/mystery shit of the later chapters.. :cautious:
The game does slow down when you work for John and it's generally the part I skip but it does open up a wider story. The game can't all be about having sex with Nicole (although I would love that) it needs to strike a balance. The earlier updates had him going behind John's back in close proximity in her own sanctuary (their house), Nicole couldn't resist her urges for MC which made the whole sneaking around even more erotic, as her house is the place where she "resets" her feelings, not even that place is safe anymore.

I loved the dates and knowing John would be away for a week or a weekend since that means he can pound Nicole all night long and she can give in to her desires more freely which unlocks more of her inner dialogue and feelings towards MC.

The game is by far the best on this site (at least one of the best), the amount of sexual content per update (although in the later ones not as much) is really great and leaves you wanting more and lusting over Nicole with what she could do next and what she could wear for MC.

She's not a generic sex doll, her conflict is what makes her attractive and the slow corruption adds a layer to the game which I feel is done correctly and poorly in other games, which is why this game is such a gem.

I hope Orb is feeling better and comes back to this game soon, it's all too missed and we need to see Mrs. Heavens again!

Last edited:

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
i am not , and i am not a sadist guy, john's company is really bad , feel very sad about the girls working there. well really want to save Vicky job but looks there is not much options.

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
She's not a generic sex doll, her conflict is what makes her attractive and the slow corruption adds a layer to the game which I feel is done correctly and poorly in other games, which is why this game is such a gem.
she reminds Nicole Kidman in late 90's , example move "eyes wide shut "

fabsspy

Mar 11, 2018

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Got this bug:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'chlSeaoe' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script four.rpyc", line 1668, in script
File "D:\Mes Documents\Downloads\Jeux sexy\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Mes Documents\Downloads\Jeux sexy\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part11PLUS
Tue Jan 25 19:50:09 2022

kirz

May 24, 2017
Got this bug:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "script four.rpyc", line 1668, in script
File "D:\Mes Documents\Downloads\Jeux sexy\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
File "D:\Mes Documents\Downloads\Jeux sexy\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tue Jan 25 19:50:09 2022
Put this on AMothersLove/game

Reactions: Angelray

Phong1234

Aug 7, 2020
May I ask if this game seems to be able to split only three characters, but I've played the first hour of the game and now I see a few other characters like the secretary or some of the remaining characters that main doesn't touch?

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I don't exactly get your question but there are more female characters than the 3 you have "points" for.

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Got this bug later:

Code:

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'hsl' is not defined.

Full traceback:
  File "script seven.rpyc", line 1193, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Jan 27 22:40:57 2022

kirz

May 24, 2017
Got this bug later:

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script seven.rpyc", line 1193, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Jan 27 22:40:57 2022
Put this on AMothersLove/game

Reactions: Angelray
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes