Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow that update was a love/hate update. I mean I loved all the Mrs Heavens content we got, but hated all the Beeman content & holy shit I really thought the mc was gonna die when your being crush choked & your fading out of consciousness & he’s thinking this it, my life’s over.
can someone explain to me why the fuck nobody has called the police on Beeman? Why has he not been fired for sex with a minor? Why the fuck the mc can’t grow some balls & tell Nichole or John or the principal or cops about Beeman and a minor. Why do mc& Abby go to ahotel and not to the police to have her abusive piece of shit locked up? So many questions with no fuckin answers
Technically, I don't think she's a minor anymore. The game does not state their ages if I remember correctly, but they are in their last year of high school busy with their final exams, so it would be a pretty good bet that she is currently 18.

What would be problematic, but not illegal is the teacher/student dynamic. However, seeing as she is pretty close to being done with school, I would say that he might be able to get away that portion as well.

Personally I hate Beeman, but much more about his abuse with Abi then his relationship with Chloe (I play the Chloe GF path so not an issue on my playthrough). Not going to the police, I think is more due to Abi decision. Not uncommon for a domestic abuse victim. Maybe she wants to get him for Gareth's(?) murder, so is biding her time?

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Please someone I need HELP. I've tried to play this new version starting where I left off on Part 1-10 Plus by using the saves from Part 1-10 Plus and I get an exception error. In all previous parts of this game I never had a problem continuing with the next part until now. Some months back I deleted all Parts 1-9. So, I had to start the game over with Part 1-10 Plus. It appears I will need to start over using the now Part 1-11 Plus. Will appreciate any HELP. Thank you :)
Maybe u played a mod version of 10plus, 11plus is not modded so ur save will not work, u have 2opt 1restart the game, 2 get someone save

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hope this really isn't on hold...we had to wait for so long this update so i really hope they will be as they were..monthly or max Bimonth...really, dear dev, we need to know what happens next...i love the story and Nicole

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Tried Still No workin
If you're using windows check the C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy directory. You may have multiple A Mother's Love folders in there but my most recent on is AMothersLove-1577468877 so yours probably is also.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Read some pages behind, I think someone shared at some point
Went back to page 410 all three saves will not let me resume where I left of from part 1-10, only gives and exception error. Thanks for your help I am going to clear all data of this game and start fresh since I had used mod 1-10 plus.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Went back to page 410 all three saves will not let me resume where I left of from part 1-10, only gives and exception error. Thanks for your help I am going to clear all data of this game and start fresh since I had used mod 1-10 plus.
Well u can use the patch wt of the 10 plus on the 11 plus and skip , then delete the patch at start of the new ep or just use chapters select and start at last ep

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Well u can use the patch wt of the 10 plus on the 11 plus and skip , then delete the patch at start of the new ep or just use chapters select and start at last ep
I do not understand what you are saying. Thank you for your suggestion. I will wipe out and start over. Won't be the first time.

Edstevens

May 4, 2018
Has anyone seen this bug before? I got a crash, and can't get past it:

===

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'hsl' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script seven.rpyc", line 1193, in script

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Finally got to play this game. The best thing about it is the mother obviously, she is one of the sexiest/cutest milfs in all of the games i played, the writing is good too.
So those are the positives. The biggest negative thing in my opinion is that the render quality is not among the better ones. They are even grainy in a lot of scenes. I would really like to see this game with this exquisite model for a mom done with the better render quality like some of the top games here have, and a lot of newer games too. The game is still very good, the main reason, as i already said is the mom, but i think with better render quality it would be one of the best.
Also another thing i was kind of annoyed is how the game was almost trying to force me to have some relationship with Chloe or Marilyn even though i made a choice i do not care about them at all, multuple times, yet the game still asks me over and over again do i want to do this or that with them.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I suspect she's been pregnant for a while, hence her new/changed body odor which John is so displeased with.
I think the odor is from <MC> saliva from kissing her all over, also if you opt to cum on her face/body instead of creampies (you're a mad man if you don't always finish inside her!) then I think that is what John is referring too. Essentially it's MC's scent that he's picking up. I think this will play a key role in John finding out Nicole has been cheating on him since he's quite the crafty fox.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I think the odor is from <MC> saliva from kissing her all over, also if you opt to cum on her face/body instead of creampies (you're a mad man if you don't always finish inside her!) then I think that is what John is referring too. Essentially it's MC's scent that he's picking up. I think this will play a key role in John finding out Nicole has been cheating on him since he's quite the crafty fox.
Her odor is maked by her new diet lol drinking a lot gallon of Mc seed XD witch with Jhon she was starved

domorequiem

Aug 18, 2021
Did anyone start to think Jhon can be the real mc father? By the way how Jhon give to Mark an ez job and took him under his wing and Called him a son wish I have , then Jhon past how he treat the womans of his "friends" and mc huge family secret, maybe Mc dad or mom got huge debt in the past to Jhon and we know how he Wil deal
I'm pretty sure you're correct on this one

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes