ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
In reference to this
scrappy , Techstar , RIC0H , Ripson , IAmAB ,
AdanGC Mods , OscarSix can any one of you consider taking up this project? Donot mind the order, it just blurted out of my mind. Please if any of you take up the project many of us will be obliged. Please consider it please.
Eh? Isn't it pretty straightforward which points go with Love/Corruption path?
I'm more curious ( haven't played this in a while) how routes play out with Chuckie ( gf ), and that crazy female friend of MC.

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
I'm only worried about whatever happens to abi. Still haven't a clue what exactly happens this update. (Don't want to play it til I know)

Silvia is John's property, Nicole is the mc's (at least with corruption)...
Well then my friend there are lots of things waiting for you in this update

• Haha
Reactions: Janus_Apex

blankbeater

Aug 18, 2019
Hi, I did a no NTR walkthrough for this game! Enjoy!

Note: Will update after I get home from vacation. This one takes like 3/4 hours

Edit: Updated Parts 1-10

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
would you consider make it a mod? if its not too much trouble
thanks

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I come back and so much negativity

View attachment 1490684
Ignore them, they are the same two people who are overreacting and complaining about everything and also the same guys that called Orb a "scammer" a few weeks ago and now they are loving the update ^^

They are new to this thread/this game.

It's pretty obvious if you follow the story Nicole won't have sex with John because she's now fully intimate with <MC>.
In fact Nicole will try interrogate John in order to stop herself from having sex with him, they will most likely confront each other and reveal a few truths.

It's similar to the cliffhanger where everyone thought Nicole was going to drown herself, it's just how it's made to be (hence the cliffhanger). It's a shame it had to end like this, I really wanted to know what was going to happen next. I guess we won't find out for a while now...

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Eh? Isn't it pretty straightforward which points go with Love/Corruption path?
I'm more curious ( haven't played this in a while) how routes play out with Chuckie ( gf ), and that crazy female friend of MC.
I am kinda dumb.... Sorry for my dumbness, and if you kindly overlook it, I will be grateful. Not everyone is as sharp and smart.....
Also who is chuckie?? Are you referring to chloe by any chance?? As for female friend is actually a "friend with benefit" or a fuck buddy as I would put it.... And please add "psycho" to both of them.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well then my friend there are lots of things waiting for you in this update
I don't really want to play it until I find out what happens to abi, lol. The brief words like "brutal" make me hesitant.

I personally don't mind what I heard the cliffhanger is...

Also curious if the mc's parents secret is revealed yet?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
And about Silvia, that's another reason why I hate John so much. If you treat a woman l, like he treats her, and she likes it, ok, I don't care, but Silvia is such a babe, and I hope MC helps her to leave John's claws. I do care about her.

Reactions: Max1276
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes