linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
i feel like we are missing scenes. maybe cause people will think of them as ntr but clearly john is fucking his wife and vicky when we told the truth about the money.
If that's the case it's pretty scummy, i'am against "is it happening?" scenes, if it's happening it goes against what he said and shows that he is a pussy, if it isn't happening it's just scummy tactics to get a reaction, guess people will have to wait a year (or more?) to really know whats happening.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
If that's the case it's pretty scummy, i'am against "is it happening?" scenes, if it's happening it goes against what he said and shows that he is a pussy, if it isn't happening it's just scummy tactics to get a reaction, guess people will have to wait a year (or more?) to really know whats happening.
if you play the current game it is scummy and you will know, "this is happening, but its not shown". which i hate. i actually like ntr and clear this dev using scummy tactics. im alrdy in the ntr route just show me, but he dont wont show other characters thats clearly happening.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
what ntr are we talking aboutif its girlfriend and teacher,never shown in reolays ive had unless dev put them in -waste of of time in my opinion-she could of just paid him

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
what ntr are we talking aboutif its girlfriend and teacher,never shown in reolays ive had unless dev put them in -waste of of time in my opinion-she could of just paid him
ok so hes kissing the mother now, being very forceful and at end of this game he has his dick out wanting her to suck him or fuck him. but i think she will walk out in next update, however. for a girl called "vicky" she fucks a dude and keeps the bonus money, which you can rat her out for stealing. if you do the boss clearly going to fuck her and possible fire her, but its not shown. also the boss is not hiding it anymore he wants to fuck other girls, like the chashier girl he made uncomfortable.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020

ok so hes kissing the mother now, being very forceful and at end of this game he has his dick out wanting her to suck him or fuck him. but i think she will walk out in next update, however. for a girl called "vicky" she fucks a dude and keeps the bonus money, which you can rat her out for stealing. if you do the boss clearly going to fuck her and possible fire her, but its not shown. also the boss is not hiding it anymore he wants to fuck other girls, like the chashier girl he made uncomfortable.
so this update ends like this? guess i'm better waiting another year for the next update to see what happens :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
if you play the current game it is scummy and you will know, "this is happening, but its not shown". which i hate. i actually like ntr and clear this dev using scummy tactics. im alrdy in the ntr route just show me, but he dont wont show other characters thats clearly happening.
Play the game it's not happening(I just played from Save I had ). It's used as tactic so keep player feeling at peek even at the end which is shown something going(Not what we fear the most) to happen and something else will come up.
I get it ! but anyway I admit, it's scare the shit out of me every damn time.

Gΐᴍᴍΐck

Sep 5, 2021
i don't understand what is wrong with most of the developer's.why they can't be honest about in game content. i have no problem with ntr i just fully ignore that type of genre but dev promised that nicole only belongs to mc so I thought I'd give it a shot but here we are with teasers and previews damn

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes