fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
well,seems like chloe is absolutely not a Gf material.. seeing how she completly became a sex slave to her teacher if you ignored her abit..
so i think she's cheating on mc all routes seeing how beeman cock hungry slut she is.
in other part i think the game's main goal is her mom so if she cucked you *whish is i hope will not* then our MC is garbage for real..
the cam girl is so interesting lookin forward for a threesome with her and chloe's mommy.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
well,seems like chloe is absolutely not a Gf material.. seeing how she completly became a sex slave to her teacher if you ignored her abit..
so i think she's cheating on mc all routes seeing how beeman cock hungry slut she is.
in other part i think the game's main goal is her mom so if she cucked you *whish is i hope will not* then our MC is garbage for real..
the cam girl is so interesting lookin forward for a threesome with her and chloe's mommy.
players must be in a big dilemma. either being a cuck, or give up a milf. :poop:

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

John David

Jun 21, 2017
The only difference I can see between the versions image wise is the addition of a "bonus" gallery of some nice beach images of the ladies.
On a side note, I love the renders but I feel too many of them are very dark. I understand the idea is that the scenes are happening at night and secretly but, and I see this in a lot of games with these sorts of scenes, if you aren't playing in a dark room, you can't see a lot of the great detail put into the images.
Oh, and some more of Chloe in that excellent green dress would be outstanding!
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: h3avenw0rd

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
That explains some part of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think your wrong if your nice and mean to mom or daughter certain dialogue change Mary I can't be certain didnt notice to much with picking different options with her and think you can only refuse Chloe only once anymore dialogue starts to change a bit try it and you'll see the changes yesterday I played game atlease 10 different times and picked different options and notice just a slight bit of changes depend on what you pick this game literally has a lot of dialogue changes based on certain choices some made no sense what so ever dinner especially father forced you to pick them up and watching chloe 2nd time you can't intervene thats BS how scene played out reason I made up with her at the park and she wanted to be my girl again but she went to meet with Beeman again after we started to work things out again but I still could'nt intervene I believe Dev just didn't want to recreate certain scenes so he left it that way this girl loved MC she should be devastated for her actions theirs no way she would do that again also the teacher is having sex with a student why didnt MC just report him and ruin his life hey I lost the girl because you was feeding her crap about me why not ruin your carrer a send you to jail for rape their 17 Chloe seems 16 to me understandable if she was slutty but she is not the girl wouldn't even let you go in all the way and MC is not small this is part where it really is stupid in short the Dev does not want you to be with Chloe he wants you to be with the mother this is why hints why Chloe was so easy to cheat when she never knew if you cheated you was just ignoring her that does not mean leave you and cheat.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think your wrong if your nice and mean to mom or daughter certain dialogue change Mary I can't be certain didnt notice to much with picking different options with her and think you can only refuse Chloe only once anymore dialogue starts to change a bit try it and you'll see the changes yesterday I played game atlease 10 different times and picked different options and notice just a slight bit of changes depend on what you pick this game literally has a lot of dialogue changes based on certain choices some made no sense what so ever dinner especially father forced you to pick them up and watching chloe 2nd time you can't intervene thats BS how scene played out reason I made up with her at the park and she wanted to be my girl again but she went to meet with Beeman again after we started to work things out again but I still could'nt intervene I believe Dev just didn't want to recreate certain scenes so he left it that way this girl loved MC she should be devastated for her actions theirs no way she would do that again also the teacher is having sex with a student why didnt MC just report him and ruin his life hey I lost the girl because you was feeding her crap about me why not ruin your carrer a send you to jail for rape their 17 Chloe seems 16 to me understandable if she was slutty but she is not the girl wouldn't even let you go in all the way and MC is not small this is part where it really is stupid in short the Dev does not want you to be with Chloe he wants you to be with the mother this is why hints why Chloe was so easy to cheat when she never knew if you cheated you was just ignoring her that does not mean leave you and cheat.
Well the thing is, when Marilyn says that eventually you will have to choose one, it's rather clear that you CANNOT have both Chloe and Nichole in the game. So either you be a good boyfriend, or you pursue Chloe's mom, take a pick. But if you choose Nichole, then don't get mad if and when Chloe gets herself a new guy. And if she does hook up with Beeman, well, in order for her to even BJ him and have sex with him, you needed to be a complete douchebag toward her, neglecting her, ignoring her, lying to her, being rough during sex when she wanted you to be gentle, doing things with her mom...yeah, MC definitely doesn't have the moral high ground here, and if you treat Chloe like that, it's evident that you don't care for her, it's her mom you want.
And if you treat your girl like that, it's kind of clear you don't want her, so it's no surprise if after a while she starts doubting you and the relationship with you and seeks comfort elsewhere. I say it's not NTR, it's nothing more than "boyfriend treating his girlfriend real bad, being a douchebag, which makes her question their relationship and ultimately ends up with someone else", like, you don't treat someone you love that way.

But I think it's possible to have a path where you go for Nichole, brake up with Chloe but what some would say that is NTR, won't occur, so it's like breaking up in good terms so that you can pursue the one you really want, not sure, someone did post 3 different saves here earlier though; Nichole (break up with Chloe, no NTR) path, Chloe path and NTR path.

Liolleren

Nov 10, 2018
Hi, anyone knows what has been added in the additional version (Plus)? Because maybe I have 4/5 new renders on all tracks

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
Well the thing is, when Marilyn says that eventually you will have to choose one, it's rather clear that you CANNOT have both Chloe and Nichole in the game. So either you be a good boyfriend, or you pursue Chloe's mom, take a pick. But if you choose Nichole, then don't get mad if and when Chloe gets herself a new guy. And if she does hook up with Beeman, well, in order for her to even BJ him and have sex with him, you needed to be a complete douchebag toward her, neglecting her, ignoring her, lying to her, being rough during sex when she wanted you to be gentle, doing things with her mom...yeah, MC definitely doesn't have the moral high ground here, and if you treat Chloe like that, it's evident that you don't care for her, it's her mom you want.
And if you treat your girl like that, it's kind of clear you don't want her, so it's no surprise if after a while she starts doubting you and the relationship with you and seeks comfort elsewhere. I say it's not NTR, it's nothing more than "boyfriend treating his girlfriend real bad, being a douchebag, which makes her question their relationship and ultimately ends up with someone else", like, you don't treat someone you love that way.
Exactly there isn't much argument about the behaviour of the characters in this VN. I think it is safe to say that most of the characters pretty much behave badly, maybe with the exception of Nicole. The ntr part won't really bother you, as the VN doesn't really focus on that relationship. Saw Nicole, stayed for Nicole.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Part 3 Plus!

PC (122MB): - - - -
Mac (116MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
10 Q

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Let's make a deal. What can I offer you to change your mind?
Umm.. Can I have Triss and Yen both at the same time? maybe even Shani too?
Exactly there isn't much argument about the behaviour of the characters in this VN. I think it is safe to say that most of the characters pretty much behave badly, maybe with the exception of Nicole. The ntr part won't really bother you, as the VN doesn't really focus on that relationship. Saw Nicole, stayed for Nicole.
Yeah, what do you expect your gf do if you behave like that, especially at their age. Also keep in mind while Beeman maybe not a douche and will treat Chloe right, he's cheating on his wife.

Reactions: nZk

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018

But I think it's possible to have a path where you go for Nichole, brake up with Chloe but what some would say that is NTR, won't occur, so it's like breaking up in good terms so that you can pursue the one you really want, not sure, someone did post 3 different saves here earlier though; Nichole (break up with Chloe, no NTR) path, Chloe path and NTR path.
But its unrealistic first of all forced into the situation why was there not a dialogue from the start to tell Chloe what the mom was trying to do I had to literally wait till their was no other option 99% of people would have told girlfriend whats going on from the beginning how do we know this is not a setup especially after meeting the father seeing how much of a Tyrant he is it could have been his plan to see what type of person you are unless mom actually did something right there and than you would not gamble on just her word alone

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I say it's not NTR, it's nothing more than "boyfriend treating his girlfriend real bad, being a douchebag, which makes her question their relationship and ultimately ends up with someone else", like, you don't treat someone you love that way.
I'd agree with you to a certain extent. I think in this case it isn't helped by the way the game is structured but, if Character 1 (The MC) is still technically dating Character 2 and that character is then shown having sex with another character or it is insinuated that she has through dialogue, it is technically NTR. There is a certain jealousy element there that is being played upon. How much this effects each person playing is purely subjective. Falls clearly under the banner of NTR though.

From VNDB,
"For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.
"

Where it gets a bit iffy is in the next section regarding routes. It kind of fits your argument regarding the MC's actions during the game so far and is something these more western VN's struggle with.

"This does not include relationships of heroines that are outside the route you follow. Explanation: Route 1 is for Heroine A, the protagonist is romantically involved with her. During that route, if she sleeps with other characters than the protagonist, it would be NTR. But during Route 2, which is about Heroine B, where the protagonist has no romantic relationship with Heroine A, her having sex with others wouldn't count as NTR."

Is the MC strictly on the Mother route when his girlfriend sleeps with someone else or is it left open? With this being a work in progress we don't currently know.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes