Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Exactly there isn't much argument about the behaviour of the characters in this VN. I think it is safe to say that most of the characters pretty much behave badly, maybe with the exception of Nicole. The ntr part won't really bother you, as the VN doesn't really focus on that relationship. Saw Nicole, stayed for Nicole.
Well it was up until this moment the story mostly focused on Nichole, especially Episode 3, but now with the latest update, that cliffhanger, it might give a reason for the story to focus on MC and Chloe for a while and their relationship much more.

About characteristics, the one that made the least amount of sense was Chloe jumping on Beeman's dick like that like an experienced cumrag slut, it definitely doesn't fit her character whatsoever, especially when the change seemingly happens over night, like...just no, there's no reason for that AT ALL, especially when she got so upset if MC was rough, and now Beeman with his horse dick is ramming the whole thing inside her and she's screaming for more, like....no. It's the same old overused trope where the girlfriend goes from prude to being a cock hungry slut in 5 minutes, and with who else that the ugliest dude in the story who just happens to have the biggest dick in town. xD

Nichole, I understood her from the beginning, why she'd want to make a deal with the MC for her daughter's sake; she's concerned for Chloe's grades, feels that MC is partly to blame and wants to separate them, I can understand that, not that I'd agree with it though. But it's MC who takes full advantage of that, sees an opportunity to get close to Nichole under pretenses, perving over her. But the best part is that despite the bad start, they fall for each other; MC fall for her for what kind of woman she is, not to mention absolutely gorgeous. And Nichole bit by bit falls for MC, she's getting all the attention she wanted from John, from MC, and the best part is that MC means what he says, he's sincere, he's a young guy that sees her as someone absolutely desirable, sexy, gorgeous and downright divine, and he fulfills her needs and desires too, so falling for one another was bound to happen and the development between the two has me all giddy, haha. :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'd agree with you to a certain extent. I think in this case it isn't helped by the way the game is structured but, if Character 1 (The MC) is still technically dating Character 2 and that character is then shown having sex with another character or it is insinuated that she has through dialogue, it is technically NTR. There is a certain jealousy element there that is being played upon. How much this effects each person playing is purely subjective. Falls clearly under the banner of NTR though.

From VNDB,
"For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail."

Where it gets a bit iffy is in the next section regarding routes. It kind of fits your argument regarding the MC's actions during the game so far and is something these more western VN's struggle with.

"This does not include relationships of heroines that are outside the route you follow. Explanation: Route 1 is for Heroine A, the protagonist is romantically involved with her. During that route, if she sleeps with other characters than the protagonist, it would be NTR. But during Route 2, which is about Heroine B, where the protagonist has no romantic relationship with Heroine A, her having sex with others wouldn't count as NTR."

Is the MC strictly on the Mother route when his girlfriend sleeps with someone else or is it left open? With this being a work in progress we don't currently know.
Well I suppose, but even then that'd make MC the next level of douchebag; "I treat you like shit, I pretty much don't give a shit about you, but don't you dare find someone else that does or I'll be real jealous!", like, come on now :p
Bottom line is; if you love/want someone/something, then go and get it/her and show it to her, don't be an asshole, treat her with love and respect, if you don't, don't get mad if she finds someone who will.
So while there is that jealousy element, while MC is clearly distraught and jealous, I don't really see it as full on NTR, to me it's nothing more like "Damn, she sure moved on quick..", but it's not a luxury MC has because he's been an asshole the whole time plus he's been doing things with her mom on top of it, so he had it coming.

Reactions: sonhot

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Personally I would wanna get with Marilyn at some point liking how long this update was and hopefully we get pregnancy soon completely fine with dumping Chloe she just seems like a obligation at this point probably just the route I am on tho but good lengthy update tyvm

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Personally I would wanna get with Marilyn at some point liking how long this update was and hopefully we get pregnancy soon completely fine with dumping Chloe she just seems like a obligation at this point probably just the route I am on tho but get update tyvm
Marilyn is cool and all, she's good looking, but she's also creepy, even though she also acts as a moral support. But I'm not interested in her that way though, she leans toward girls mostly, lesbian stuff doesn't interest me the slightest when we're talking about maybe a possible LI, plus I don't share my LI with ANYONE, so Marilyn isn't having a piece of Nichole if I can help it, nope :p

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Marilyn ins cool and all, she's good looking, but she's also creepy, even though she also acts as a moral support. But I'm not interested in her that way though, she leans toward girls mostly, lesbian stuff doesn't interest me the slightest when we're talking about maybe a possible LI, plus I don't share my LI with ANYONE, so Marilyn isn't having a piece of Nichole if I can help it, nope :p
You wouldn’t even let a possible threesome happen if you had the chance ? Cause ik I sure as shit would lol

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You wouldn’t even let a possible threesome happen if you had the chance ? Cause ik I sure as shit would lol
Indeed I wouldn't, I only have a threesome with 2 random chicks I picked up from a club or something, but I will NOT share my LI with another person, not with another female and most certainly not with another dude, nope, my LI is mine and mine alone, I don't share :p

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So after playing for a while im leaning more toward the mom route. I personally don't care if the little girlfriend cheats/leave me for the teacher or whoever else. She can go ahead and do her thing because im stealing her mom as a result.

Whether the Gf excuse me Ex Gf likes it or not im going to be her new stepdad. It's like the ultimate F you especially if she doesn't know and thinks she's actually leaving you only to find out you're banging her mom. Also too add even more if pregnancy was a thing she could potentially be big sister to MCs kid just to spite her even further.

I'm playing the MC as a A-hole intentionally though for this route so that's what im going for i hope.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well the thing is, when Marilyn says that eventually you will have to choose one, it's rather clear that you CANNOT have both Chloe and Nichole in the game. So either you be a good boyfriend, or you pursue Chloe's mom, take a pick. But if you choose Nichole, then don't get mad if and when Chloe gets herself a new guy. And if she does hook up with Beeman, well, in order for her to even BJ him and have sex with him, you needed to be a complete douchebag toward her, neglecting her, ignoring her, lying to her, being rough during sex when she wanted you to be gentle, doing things with her mom...yeah, MC definitely doesn't have the moral high ground here, and if you treat Chloe like that, it's evident that you don't care for her, it's her mom you want.
And if you treat your girl like that, it's kind of clear you don't want her, so it's no surprise if after a while she starts doubting you and the relationship with you and seeks comfort elsewhere. I say it's not NTR, it's nothing more than "boyfriend treating his girlfriend real bad, being a douchebag, which makes her question their relationship and ultimately ends up with someone else", like, you don't treat someone you love that way.

But I think it's possible to have a path where you go for Nichole, brake up with Chloe but what some would say that is NTR, won't occur, so it's like breaking up in good terms so that you can pursue the one you really want, not sure, someone did post 3 different saves here earlier though; Nichole (break up with Chloe, no NTR) path, Chloe path and NTR path.
That's surprising coming from you.:oops:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
hey is there a way to change Mc name throughout the game without starting fresh

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well it was up until this moment the story mostly focused on Nichole, especially Episode 3, but now with the latest update, that cliffhanger, it might give a reason for the story to focus on MC and Chloe for a while and their relationship much more.

About characteristics, the one that made the least amount of sense was Chloe jumping on Beeman's dick like that like an experienced cumrag slut, it definitely doesn't fit her character whatsoever, especially when the change seemingly happens over night, like...just no, there's no reason for that AT ALL, especially when she got so upset if MC was rough, and now Beeman with his horse dick is ramming the whole thing inside her and she's screaming for more, like....no. It's the same old overused trope where the girlfriend goes from prude to being a cock hungry slut in 5 minutes, and with who else that the ugliest dude in the story who just happens to have the biggest dick in town. xD

Nichole, I understood her from the beginning, why she'd want to make a deal with the MC for her daughter's sake; she's concerned for Chloe's grades, feels that MC is partly to blame and wants to separate them, I can understand that, not that I'd agree with it though. But it's MC who takes full advantage of that, sees an opportunity to get close to Nichole under pretenses, perving over her. But the best part is that despite the bad start, they fall for each other; MC fall for her for what kind of woman she is, not to mention absolutely gorgeous. And Nichole bit by bit falls for MC, she's getting all the attention she wanted from John, from MC, and the best part is that MC means what he says, he's sincere, he's a young guy that sees her as someone absolutely desirable, sexy, gorgeous and downright divine, and he fulfills her needs and desires too, so falling for one another was bound to happen and the development between the two has me all giddy, haha. :p
But what you are forgetting what if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016

It's certainly true that Chloe did a complete turn around from not really liking rough stuff to absolutely going along with it with an ugly bastard like beeman. As for beeman and chloe, perhaps the devs tried to implement ntr and to appeal to the ntr crowd. For me it doesn't really work because there isn't really any emotional investment between the mc and chloe. The dialogue tries to show this investment but fails cause, there isn't enough build up to their relationship. It's not like you worked hard to woo her towards you, you were just kinda stuck with her in the beginning. Plus Nicoles model is far superior to Chloe.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think your wrong if your nice and mean to mom or daughter certain dialogue change Mary I can't be certain didnt notice to much with picking different options with her and think you can only refuse Chloe only once anymore dialogue starts to change a bit try it and you'll see the changes yesterday I played game atlease 10 different times and picked different options and notice just a slight bit of changes depend on what you pick this game literally has a lot of dialogue changes based on certain choices some made no sense what so ever dinner especially father forced you to pick them up and watching chloe 2nd time you can't intervene thats BS how scene played out reason I made up with her at the park and she wanted to be my girl again but she went to meet with Beeman again after we started to work things out again but I still could'nt intervene I believe Dev just didn't want to recreate certain scenes so he left it that way this girl loved MC she should be devastated for her actions theirs no way she would do that again also the teacher is having sex with a student why didnt MC just report him and ruin his life hey I lost the girl because you was feeding her crap about me why not ruin your carrer a send you to jail for rape their 17 Chloe seems 16 to me understandable if she was slutty but she is not the girl wouldn't even let you go in all the way and MC is not small this is part where it really is stupid in short the Dev does not want you to be with Chloe he wants you to be with the mother this is why hints why Chloe was so easy to cheat when she never knew if you cheated you was just ignoring her that does not mean leave you and cheat.
But you are forgetting one major point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
If the "Plus" release is just some extra pics in the Gallery, as has been suggested, I won't bother,,,,,,,,,,,,but, is there anything else ?

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I've tried a search but obviously I'm doing it all wrong.

Is the whole game included in the OP download? Or do I need each episode individually?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes