Nov 7, 2021
I get that john and nicole are married but if they do end up fucking im fr gonna cry and drop the games. On that note, DONT EVER GET ATTACHED TO A GAME ESPECIALLY IF IT HAS AN NTR TAG BC SOON IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER LIKE A MOTHER SUCH AS NICOLE....chloe is really annoying to be honest...also does anyone know how to make that not happen?
Yeah... I dont have a problem with Ntr in general, some of them are insanely sexy and hot. But what John is doing in the game is just staight up wrong. It pisses me off, and i dont want to see that sweet Nicole going through that. He basically abusing that woman.

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077

Nedaore

Mar 8, 2021
Once you and Chloe break up is there any point to keep trying to talk to her? she seems to bang Beeman no matter what I do, although the dialogue changes a little.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I don't know, but the way this game started and how it turns out to be...The whole husband thing as this evil genius and the way it's presented to you seems kinda weird, at least.

This game was fabulous until this work thing started. I don't mind portraying the guy as an antagonist, but the way it's shown just seems to be overly exaggerated and unrealistic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Minx077

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know, but the way this game started and how it turns out to be...The whole husband thing as this evil genius and the way it's presented to you seems kinda weird, at least.

This game was fabulous until this work thing started. I don't mind portraying the guy as an antagonist, but the way it's shown just seems to be overly exaggerated and unrealistic.
maybe a bit but still not out of question of reality.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Just found out this was on hold, so I hope Dev is alright. And since I'm here, probably written before, but am I the only one worried John has done some shitty deal in the past with MC's parents? Is MC potentially John's son? I mean, that's kind of fucked up, but that man is that level of fucked up. Plus MC's parents keep doing those worrying faces and keeping secret from him. Maybe I am overthinking it all. :unsure:

Haru105

Aug 5, 2017
Just found out this was on hold, so I hope Dev is alright. And since I'm here, probably written before, but am I the only one worried John has done some shitty deal in the past with MC's parents? Is MC potentially John's son? I mean, that's kind of fucked up, but that man is that level of fucked up. Plus MC's parents keep doing those worrying faces and keeping secret from him. Maybe I am overthinking it all. :unsure:
Damn, you just made me think another conspiracy theories

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very unlikely that mc is john's son.

mc's parents worrying about something could be financial troubles or health issues.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I wouldn't put it past John but there may be some timeline problems. We don't know how long John has been running this same grift but keeping it going for close to 20 years seems excessive. He would have been making deals and knocking up wives before he graduated with his undergrad degree much less his MBA.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I personally think that the MC's parents are selling up to help out the aunt with medical bills / care. However I do think that something is a foot for the near future for the MC's mom and John or maybe john will put one of his hoe's onto the MC's dad, either way I feel something will happen involving john and MC's parents

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wouldn't put it past John but there may be some timeline problems. We don't know how long John has been running this same grift but keeping it going for close to 20 years seems excessive. He would have been making deals and knocking up wives before he graduated with his undergrad degree much less his MBA.
yea he started things after chloe's birth so again very unlikely that mc's mom is his victim.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
When I was in high school a close friend's dad died, he left the family farm to his mother, his brother, and him. Fourteen cousins contested the will. It was in court for over two years. Completely destroyed the extended family. So yeah very ugly lawsuits...
I don't know the laws of your country but I find it strange that a personal property (assuming it is not ancestral) gets contested by someone who is not eligible for claims when the immediate heirs are available, like wife, children , the deceased's parent(s) etc. This is especially true if the will is silent or never made.

IF the farm was of ancestral, then this situation can arise.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't know the laws of your country but I find it strange that a personal property (assuming it is not ancestral) gets contested by someone who is not eligible for claims when the immediate heirs are available, like wife, children , the deceased's parent(s) etc. This is especially true if the will is silent or never made.

IF the farm was of ancestral, then this situation can arise.
I'm unsure about laws in other countries but the US allows you to leave property to whoever you please (even if they are not related, a charity, etc) so when a will is contested it is usually by someone who would get the property if the person died without a will. Because if contesting a will is successful it just gets thrown out. So it is usually biological or adopted children that contest it when something bullshit happens like their 90-year-old father leaves everything to his 20-year-old mistress. It seems strange that cousins would contest a will. In the US they would have to prove that not only was the will false, under duress, etc but they would also need to prove that the children were not really the children of the deceased or were legally disowned. A tough test indeed.

Reactions: blademaster89

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Normally I like female protagonist sort of games, but was told to give this one a try. Wow...am I glad I did.

I think I am in chapter 11 now, and have spent many an hour playing this wonderful game. Sorry to hear about the dev's RL issues. Unfortunately those can happen. Hope all gets resolved soon. And that eventually this game gets updated again.

Is there a chapter 11 walkthrough? In any event, really enjoy all the effort that went into this. Great storyline and some really nice renders. Even though John does look like the next really evil supervillain in the next DC or Marvel franchise. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Normally I like female protagonist sort of games, but was told to give this one a try. Wow...am I glad I did.

I think I am in chapter 11 now, and have spent many an hour playing this wonderful game. Sorry to hear about the dev's RL issues. Unfortunately those can happen. Hope all gets resolved soon. And that eventually this game gets updated again.

Is there a chapter 11 walkthrough? In any event, really enjoy all the effort that went into this. Great storyline and some really nice renders. Even though John does look like the next really evil supervillain in the next DC or Marvel franchise. ;)
wt in op goes to 11.

Reactions: menatv

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I got around to replaying this and at the domestic violence scene at the Beeman's, is it even possible to get the dodge qte at the end? I remember the first time I played I just went along with the fail but this time I kept trying and even when there was a chunk of red left it still failed.

Edit: Opened one of the WT's and it looks like it's the same regardless.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes