cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got around to replaying this and at the domestic violence scene at the Beeman's, is it even possible to get the dodge qte at the end? I remember the first time I played I just went along with the fail but this time I kept trying and even when there was a chunk of red left it still failed.

Edit: Opened one of the WT's and it looks like it's the same regardless.
no matter what mc does he ends up beaten.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
no matter what mc does he ends up beaten.
Yeah, I get that and I'm over that scene. It's just that one qte that I couldn't trigger even after over a dozen attempts...
Sounds like you were able to, though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, I get that and I'm over that scene. It's just that one qte that I couldn't trigger even after over a dozen attempts...
Sounds like you were able to, though.
maybe originally but change of plans.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, I finally saw that WT and no matter if you try to dodge or not, you still get choked by him. Wish there was a way to win the fight and let Abi keep the vase. Oh well.

Jun 6, 2021
So this is a story about a young man who out John's John? I mean once I got to part where the bar owner talks about how John impregnated his wife I basically felt zero remorse for fucking around with his daughter. I already felt no remorse for his wife when he treated her like crap. I hope the dev takes this in the direction of stealing everything from John eventually.

Reactions: menatv

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So this is a story about a young man who out John's John? I mean once I got to part where the bar owner talks about how John impregnated his wife I basically felt zero remorse for fucking around with his daughter. I already felt no remorse for his wife when he treated her like crap. I hope the dev takes this in the direction of stealing everything from John eventually.
currently it lookslike he is gonna get rid off john but that can't be said for sure.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I don't know the laws of your country but I find it strange that a personal property (assuming it is not ancestral) gets contested by someone who is not eligible for claims when the immediate heirs are available, like wife, children , the deceased's parent(s) etc. This is especially true if the will is silent or never made.

IF the farm was of ancestral, then this situation can arise.
So this happened decades ago and my recollections may well be incorrect. However. The farm had been in the family for two or three generations. My friend and his family lived on the farm as did his father's father. They worked the farm. My understanding is that the cousins contested his father's sole ownership of the farm and his right to determine who inherited.

Reactions: blademaster89

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
So this happened decades ago and my recollections may well be incorrect. However. The farm had been in the family for two or three generations. My friend and his family lived on the farm as did his father's father. They worked the farm. My understanding is that the cousins contested his father's sole ownership of the farm and his right to determine who inherited.
Ah, that's an unfortunate but an interesting contest, I hope a fair judgement was delivered.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I'm unsure about laws in other countries but the US allows you to leave property to whoever you please (even if they are not related, a charity, etc) so when a will is contested it is usually by someone who would get the property if the person died without a will. Because if contesting a will is successful it just gets thrown out. So it is usually biological or adopted children that contest it when something bullshit happens like their 90-year-old father leaves everything to his 20-year-old mistress. It seems strange that cousins would contest a will. In the US they would have to prove that not only was the will false, under duress, etc but they would also need to prove that the children were not really the children of the deceased or were legally disowned. A tough test indeed.
Exactly the same here, the will is paramount so if the property is willed in someone else's name or in the name of the charity, then the owner of the concerned possession will be the willed party. But if the will is silent and the property is personal, as in the property was solely under the ownership of the person who didn't make the will, that concerned property will automatically go to the next of kin, that is their spouse, children, dependent parents, at last siblings or their children etc in that specific order. If its willed, then everything goes to the person mentioned in the will unless it is contested.

When it comes to ancestral property, where the land has been under the joint ownership for generations, everyone in the family gets a piece of the ancestral property, once the property has been distributed, it becomes the respective owners personal property.

The thing is, disputes like this often breaks a family beyond reparation, especially when there is already bad blood between the parties involved.

Hope our dev. gets his due justice.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I still hope that there is a wt-mod to follow different paths and so on.
:cool: :rolleyes::unsure::unsure:(y)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've been hearing some conflicting things, is it possible to have actual penetration sex with Marilyn?
It has been a while since I played the latest sex scene with Marilyn but if I remember correctly you can either "rape" her with a titjob for the benefit of her friends or she will let you hotdog her vagina until you cum. Since you are fucking her between her legs she cums too but I don't think it counts as penetrative sex since the cock head is outside of her vagina. But it is still incredibly close to sex considering she is a lesbian.

Reactions: Lonewolftee

Lonewolftee

Apr 1, 2019
It has been a while since I played the latest sex scene with Marilyn but if I remember correctly you can either "rape" her with a titjob for the benefit of her friends or she will let you hotdog her vagina until you cum. Since you are fucking her between her legs she cums too but I don't think it counts as penetrative sex since the cock head is outside of her vagina. But it is still incredibly close to sex considering she is a lesbian.
Thanks for clearing that up for me, I got that scene but was hearing you actually have sex with her. Now I can stop checking.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes