DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't see why people are making a fuss about the NTR with the EX-GF... Cause in order for her to sleep with the teacher, the player has to be a dick to her,. And they 'break up'.

Kinda like the babysitter game... You making choose whether or not you go down the NTR path whereas some games just all of a sudden throw it in...

Edit: Also, Clhoe gets mad at MC for being rough but then has rough sex with a horse dick in the NTR path, and likes it? I mean, really?
Who's really mad though beside the uncharacteristic dialogue from the ex gf i don't think anyone generally care about ex tbh. To add insult to injury Mc actually upgrades while she downgrades to someone ugly why would anyone be jealous.

The Ntr is actually pretty weak against MC also to be honest didn't even have to think about it or felt anything just straight went for the mom with Netori.

Now what would have peek my interest is the Mom ntr if added because im invested more in her character.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Who's really mad though beside the uncharacteristic dialogue from the ex gf i don't think anyone generally care about ex tbh. To add insult to injury Mc actually upgrades while she downgrades to someone ugly why would anyone be jealous.
It's not really "uncharacteristic" and to be fair, it's more realistic for a student to have the hots for their teacher, ugly or not. In fact, it's quite common. If the path has been made to push the gf away, you've helped with her decision.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I read through many posts here about the ntr and game and etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I play these type of games I try to see things outside the box and also try to pay attention to detail. There is more going on then there is being let on, And there are plenty of things that can and could have been done better, we only have 3 EP's so far but my hope is that at one point he extends and fixes/patches up some loopholes and goes back to some of the earlier eps to make em longer and let em make more sense, yes this means saves might not work etc but it is better he does this sooner rather then later. At least I hope so.

PS: I am not saying to make the game as realistic as possible but what I am suggesting is not something that cannot be done or that it is too much extra work, it is something that can be done, just needs better writing and working on for example by extra added images no need to change to much on the story wise, just let it make a bit more sense.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
I read through many posts here about the ntr and game and etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I play these type of games I try to see things outside the box and also try to pay attention to detail. There is more going on then there is being let on, And there are plenty of things that can and could have been done better, we only have 3 EP's so far but my hope is that at one point he extends and fixes/patches up some loopholes and goes back to some of the earlier eps to make em longer and let em make more sense, yes this means saves might not work etc but it is better he does this sooner rather then later. At least I hope so.
That's A lot of text

Reactions: Gold613

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Exactly, that's totally uncharacteristic of her, makes no damn sense whatsoever. And the neverending trope, girlfriend hooking up with the ugliest dude in the game who just happens to have a horse dick. The pure girlfriend turning into a cumrag slut in 5 minutes is another neverending trope itself.
Just helping a slut become the slut she already is!

Reactions: HossDik

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'd agree, except at that point I wouldn't even call it NTR. When that actually happens, you've already made the necessary choices to push her away and onto Beeman's dick. It's already over, relationship wise, at that point.
Not walking her to the store and choosing to do something else the very first time definitely warrants her jumping in beemon's car and totally doesn't make her a POS. :sneaky:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
It's not really "uncharacteristic" and to be fair, it's more realistic for a student to have the hots for their teacher, ugly or not. In fact, it's quite common. If the path has been made to push the gf away, you've helped with her decision.
That's fine but she then does a complete 180 in terms of sexualtiy tho... reserve prudish to straight, ram the horse dick deeper..

THat's the uncharacteristic part.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
naaah, not really. he needs to be a kinda special teacher, someone like daniel jackson from sg1. had one teacher being a bit like that during my university time and girls did kinda like him (rumors are that he is actually married to a former student xD). but the other teachers who didn't look as good or weren't that "special" in terms of how to teach other students and present stuff...forget it, girls actually quite disliked 'em and were happy if they didn't had to attend classes with those teachers involved.

being a teacher alone doesn't make female students falling for ya, or worse, turning them into sluts. forget it, not happening. you gotta be a damn great teacher caring for 'em and have that special look too and out of maybe 100 students (if not higher) one might fall for ya and risk it. that mr beeman in that game however, jesus christ he would get stomped with nasty comments behind his back! totally and utterly STOMPED. that guy is nothing more than a laughing number and the way he teaches is just strict but not special. nah, no chance there to set up a realistic story with a student falling for him.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So Ex Gf going from not being able to handle MC normal sized rough sex with a rubber to loving extreme sized rough sex without a rubber(if im not mistaken) in less than what a couple day's in game is in character for her really?

Though not that it really matters it was more that the Ntr was weak as i said early Mc upgraded to a Milf she downgraded.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes