Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Uhmmm, this is Ren'Py and the models are Daz3D so we can edit the story, remove the teacher, his scenes, replace them if need be so don't worry about it. Does anyone want a mod now? I'll edit the teacher's butt out now! lol jk I let the slut run to his arms too!

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
naaah, not really. he needs to be a kinda special teacher, someone like daniel jackson from sg1. had one teacher being a bit like that during my university time and girls did kinda like him (rumors are that he is actually married to a former student xD). but the other teachers who didn't look as good or weren't that "special" in terms of how to teach other students and present stuff...forget it, girls actually quite disliked 'em and were happy if they didn't had to attend classes with those teachers involved.

being a teacher alone doesn't make female students falling for ya, or worse, turning them into sluts. forget it, not happening. you gotta be a damn great teacher caring for 'em and have that special look too and out of maybe 100 students (if not higher) one might fall for ya and risk it. that mr beeman in that game howe,er jesus christ he would get stomped with nasty comments behind his back! totally and utterly STOMPED. that guy is nothing more than a laughing number and the way he teaches is just strict but not special. nah, no chance there to set up a realistic story with a student falling for him.
Indeed

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think the thing to be mad about is that the MC being rough with her feels wrong.. And she says she's not really for him to go fast with his king size dick... But all of a sudden, she can take a dick much much bigger then the MC's? On the first go even in a position that just make her even tighter...

I say, be mad at how she is in the NTR... not at how you can be NTR'd..
She turns into girlfriend the mc wanted and just could not get. i mean why being all reserved with the mc and suddenly total slut with the teacher looks to me like she never really loved the mc witch makes breaking up with her even more sweeter if only we got an option to fuck up beaman first. oh look i am so so reserved and when viewing the beaman with chloe oh wow bigger dick and no condom yes right.. sounds to me like you always cheated just not in front of the mc face. like i mentioned previously this was not meant to be played the good guy route it was ntr all the way. This why i called them sluts chloe slut the mom is slut and father cheats this is fucked up family. Mc is just playing them for a ride.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
naaah, not really. he needs to be a kinda special teacher, someone like daniel jackson from sg1. had one teacher being a bit like that during my university time and girls did kinda like him (rumors are that he is actually married to a former student xD). but the other teachers who didn't look as good or weren't that "special" in terms of how to teach other students and present stuff...forget it, girls actually quite disliked 'em and were happy if they didn't had to attend classes with those teachers involved...
Well, I don't know about all that. I just know in my play through, Chloe says she likes him at family outing. "shrugs"

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Yea, it almost seems like there's a timeline missing.
Right ? exactly my point, like I explained her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not like the other NTR area's where people go apeshit about it, its because the NTR in this game makes no sense from the GF's side that is, because you are cucking the dad sort of by banging the mom, the build up you have with the gf's mother makes more sense then the Chloe one, it takes quite a while and some work to break the mother down and then to finally bang her ( or in case of NTR where you have seen it you out of anger fuck the mom a bit sooner ) Chloe on the other hand who could not for the life of her handle a normal dicking from a normal sized dick and with condoms goes straight to rough fucking and raw in a rapid speed, also the fact SHE breaks up with you after you confront her of cheating and then acting indifferent makes no damn sense either. anyways point is I am trying to make to some people is that, its not exactly the NTR that people are against and complaining its about how weak and poor it is done with you having PLENTY of chances of getting back at that teacher but not given the option like.. really ?

Reactions: laflare82

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well, I don't know about all that. I just know in my play through, Chloe says she likes him at family outing. "shrugs"
eh? didn't you say something like this?: "It's not really "uncharacteristic" and to be fair, it's more realistic for a student to have the hots for their teacher, ugly or not. In fact, it's quite common."

to me it sounds like you meant it in general, meaning, in real life and not just only ingame. so don't ya dare to back off now xD.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Im not doing an NTR path in this game, but from what i can tell the NTR isn't "real" NTR. MC and Chloe broke up, they aren't in a relationship. I do agree with the weirdness of the dick size stuff, but my theory is she didn't want to have sex with MC so she lied about not being able to take it. That makes sense to me. She breaks up with MC because he is being a terrible BF, she wasn't going to break up until MC found out about it. That happens in lots of relationships

Im being nice to Chloe for a couple reasons. 1- Beeman is a massive douche, he isn't getting nothing. and 2- Nicole sees how you're a good boyfriend, so she likes you more. Or at least thats my theory.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
eh? didn't you say something like this?: "It's not really "uncharacteristic" and to be fair, it's more realistic for a student to have the hots for their teacher, ugly or not. In fact, it's quite common."

to me it sounds like you meant it in general, meaning, in real life and not just only ingame. so don't ya dare to back off now xD.
HA! I'm not backing off, I'm just open minded enough to see it both ways.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
HA! I'm not backing off, I'm just open minded enough to see it both ways.
eh, you are just twisting words around now (first stating it in general, then saying you actually meant ingame conversations and now you are seeing it both ways? - dude, i'm still sober now, wait 'til i drank some bacardi before you go all in with that confusing shit ^^). well, whatever. won't pressure further here.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I read through many posts here about the ntr and game and etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I play these type of games I try to see things outside the box and also try to pay attention to detail. There is more going on then there is being let on, And there are plenty of things that can and could have been done better, we only have 3 EP's so far but my hope is that at one point he extends and fixes/patches up some loopholes and goes back to some of the earlier eps to make em longer and let em make more sense, yes this means saves might not work etc but it is better he does this sooner rather then later. At least I hope so.

PS: I am not saying to make the game as realistic as possible but what I am suggesting is not something that cannot be done or that it is too much extra work, it is something that can be done, just needs better writing and working on for example by extra added images no need to change to much on the story wise, just let it make a bit more sense.
I believe you read one of my post I posted several and you just put the icing on the cake if more people open there mouth like this instead of fap fap fap Dev would either have taken his time or change this up in updates but most are here for one reason only I abandoned regular games for f95 due to sexual content was always intrigued in games like this but it was all the great Stories from these games that made me stay I honest don't give 2 fux if the Devs made these games without sexual content I'm totally content by stories I've never been in fetish of any sort man to be frank my girl gets upset cause I don't like BJ I love giving her a good taste but I'm ok without point Im trying to make is all the crazy weird stuff Dev pushes in a game like this totally not meant to be here even the mini game with your phone when this game was first released you had the choice to close your phone now its forced you have to reply or game won't continue Dev even changed that I noticed today just to force NTR narrative to please others cause ntr is a driving force to this game more so then any other lewd acts and its terrible a few updates ago that was not so it all changed because ntr games have a lot of discussions and these devs take notice.

Reactions: Gold613

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Copy the saves from the 'saves' folder in your 3 game folder to the 'saves' folder in the 3+ game folder.
Sorry I wasn't clear before, I had to copy the saves over for part 3 as well, normally they are automatically detected, but anyway I did the same for Part3Plus, but every save I load there's an error.

btw, what's extra in Part3Plus, anyone mind giving me a hint? extra scenes maybe? or does it go on for longer?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
return
File "M:\Easy\Games\6\AMothersLovePt3PLUS-Part3PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1422, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "M:\Easy\Games\6\AMothersLovePt3PLUS-Part3PLUS-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 337, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
A Mother's Love Pt 3 PLUS Part3PLUS
Fri Apr 19 01:09:00 2019

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
eh, you are just twisting words around now (first stating it in general, then saying you actually meant ingame conversations and now you are seeing it both ways? - dude, i'm still sober now, wait 'til i drank some bacardi before you go all in with that confusing shit ^^). well, whatever. won't pressure further here.
I stick to what I said about being realistic, but after reading what Goldgear613 said, AGAIN, I agreed there has to be some time missing for her to jump on the teachers bones so quickly (in game). Whether that's twisting words around, maybe I'm the drunk one.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Now that I really thought about it..

The NTR in this game wants to make the player jealous I think.. I say this cause she does everything she wouldn't/didn't do with MC, new sex positions, rough sex, raw dog, deep throat etc.. But that isn't NTR... NTR isn't jealousy... That's why it isn't effective in this game, to get to this point, we have to don't really care for Chloe in the first place..

Edit: compared to NTR in babysitter.. You actually get build up prior to any 'ntr' content to actually start caring for the main girl in that game. You still have to make the necessary decisions for it to take effect but still stands, you care that she being taken from you.

Reactions: laflare82

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I stick to what I said about being realistic, but after reading what Goldgear613, AGAIN, I agreed there has to be some time missing for her to jump on the teachers bones so quickly (in game). Whether that's twisting words around, maybe I'm the drunk one.
no harm done anyway. guess i might have missunderstood ya too and now everything's settled.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Im being nice to Chloe for a couple reasons. 1- Beeman is a massive douche, he isn't getting nothing. and 2- Nicole sees how you're a good boyfriend, so she likes you more. Or at least thats my theory.
That's the theory I'm going with as well.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes