MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I believe we'll get to see John hurt MC (Us) in one update someday. I'm sure in that update, as well, Nicole will comfort MC (Us) and it will eventually lead to another firey sex scene between them.
Oh and I'm looking forward to this! I am sure that somehow John will harm Mc and then, while Mc is alone and away from everyone, Nicole will unexpectedly find him, then we will see real attraction and consolation.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, agree! And also, do not forget that people who suffered from John can stand up for Mc, or go against John, I am sure many who worked for John suffered due to manipulation... so sending him to prison will not be a problem. but knowing how cunning John himself is, I think he will find a clue to hurt Mc, and then either everyone or even Chloe and Nicole will see John’s real face...
I think Nicole is starting to see John's real face especially when she is starting to have doubts about him and his explanations especially about the green panties. When it is revealed about her night with John, I am sure that that will also have an affect on her seeing the real face of her husband. John sexually assaulted her I am sure of that and it is also having her rethink her relationship with John and is most likely the cause of their argument in Chapter 13.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
BTW the lady with the hat may be Marilyn's mother or Nicole's sister or John's sister. Nicole did mention she isn't an only child back in Chapter 1 but didn't elaborate whether she had a brother or a sister or both. John may have siblings also he did mention a family matter to MC in Chapter 12 whether he meant the MC's family or his own we will soon find out.

Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
BTW the lady with the hat may be Marilyn's mother or Nicole's sister or John's sister. Nicole did mention she isn't an only child back in Chapter 1 but didn't elaborate whether she had a brother or a sister or both. John may have siblings also he did mention a family matter to MC in Chapter 12 whether he meant the MC's family or his own we will soon find out.
It's a possibility that the mysterious woman we saw in the preview could be one of the three. But if it is one of the three you've mentioned it's just strange that they had to go through the trouble of hiding their face. If it's Marilyn's mother, Nicole's sister, or John's sister, why would they need to hide their face? Unless they've done something shameful in the past but that will lead to another finding out secrets for MC (Us).

Judging from one of the teaser pics that was shared, the graduation ceremony will be an emotional rollercoaster event for MC (Us) and Nicole.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
It's a possibility that the mysterious woman we saw in the preview could be one of the three. But if it is one of the three you've mentioned it's just strange that they had to go through the trouble of hiding their face. If it's Marilyn's mother, Nicole's sister, or John's sister, why would they need to hide their face? Unless they've done something shameful in the past but that will lead to another finding out secrets for MC (Us).

Judging from one of the teaser pics that was shared, the graduation ceremony will be an emotional rollercoaster event for MC (Us) and Nicole.
The woman in the hat may not have anything to hide. Just probably wanted to surprise whomever they are there to see. I know speculation is that it is the MC's aunt but is she fully recovered from her surgery to actually come to the graduation? We will see also BUT somehow I get the feeling that whomever she is that she will be an ally to the MC. Of course then again she could be Nicole's mother or John's mother also.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Very interesting theories about John's possible fate at the end of the game, but I think you underestimate a characteristic of the game: that the game develops in such a way that it leads to several alternative endings, depending on the choices previously made by the player.

Taking this possibility into account, it would not be at all strange if all those deserved outcomes that you mention for the diabolically twisted John Heavens come true and appear at the end of the game, but faced with such a possibility, it is also very true that other alternative endings could be developed, some of which could certainly be bittersweet for all of us; some could even be really bad endings for the MC and/or Nicole.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, thinking about the ending that John really deserves, I personally would like him to go to prison and there suffer a quick death at the hands of a prison bully who fell for one of his previous manipulations and took revenge, before his remaining contacts can provide him with a quicker release from prison and the chance to exact revenge on MC and Nicole.

Nevertheless, such an ending could result in Nicole losing too much if John's dirty dealings come to light (Magic Grand could go bankrupt and result in heavy settlements for John's victims, ending Nicole's stable source of income, which in turn could even cause her to lose her own home, etc).

Another possibility is that John was seriously injured at the end of the game, which reminds me of a scene from a TV series I saw a long time ago...

Could it be too much of an outcome for John? Or perhaps such an ending might be more suitable for Beeman?

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Very interesting theories about John's possible fate at the end of the game, but I think you underestimate a characteristic of the game: that the game develops in such a way that it leads to several alternative endings, depending on the choices previously made by the player.

Taking this possibility into account, it would not be at all strange if all those deserved outcomes that you mention for the diabolically twisted John Heavens come true and appear at the end of the game, but faced with such a possibility, it is also very true that other alternative endings could be developed, some of which could certainly be bittersweet for all of us; some could even be really bad endings for the MC and/or Nicole.

However, thinking about the ending that John really deserves, I personally would like him to go to prison and there suffer a quick death at the hands of a prison bully who fell for one of his previous manipulations and took revenge, before his remaining contacts can provide him with a quicker release from prison and the chance to exact revenge on MC and Nicole.

Nevertheless, such an ending could result in Nicole losing too much if John's dirty dealings come to light (Magic Grand could go bankrupt and result in heavy settlements for John's victims, ending Nicole's stable source of income, which in turn could even cause her to lose her own home, etc).

Another possibility is that John was seriously injured at the end of the game, which reminds me of a scene from a TV series I saw a long time ago...

Could it be too much of an outcome for John? Or perhaps such an ending might be more suitable for Beeman?
Interesting theories, but I'll be honest, I don't think this game will take that dark of a turn. I'm not saying there won't be some bad and dark endings, but I don't imagine it being to that extent. If we do get an ending of that nature, it will explicitly be a bad ending, and I feel like most players won't ever see it anyways.

wasp00000

Sep 25, 2021

I think to get a good ending, you need to follow the path of love and have a good relationship with Sylvia, Abigail and Marilyn, otherwise they will either set us up or not help us at the right moment!
We also need a good relationship with John, maybe he'll just let us go!

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Very interesting theories. And thank you for reminding me that the game will end on what choices we make. Personally want to see John be put in prison and maybe an asylum due to his mindset of making people suffer mentally and physically (when it comes to sex). I also want to see his reaction when he loses everything and all of his secrets are exposed.

The woman in the hat may not have anything to hide. Just probably wanted to surprise whomever they are there to see. I know speculation is that it is the MC's aunt but is she fully recovered from her surgery to actually come to the graduation? We will see also BUT somehow I get the feeling that whomever she is that she will be an ally to the MC. Of course then again she could be Nicole's mother or John's mother also.
That is a possibility. But judging from the preview that was shared with us, this mysterious woman is covering her face when she appeared right in front of MC (Us), MC (Our) Parents and Marilyn.

I think to get a good ending, you need to follow the path of love and have a good relationship with Sylvia, Abigail and Marilyn, otherwise they will either set us up or not help us at the right moment!
I agree, that we need to be friendly to the people we met. For John, I bet no matter how nice are we to him, he still sees us as a threat.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It doesn't have to. For example, it is true that the path with fewer corruption points is leading to a more sincere relationship between MC and Nicole, but that is not the only main variable in the game. I think we will have to take into account others like Marilyn relationship points, Silvia relationship points, the number of times MC has called Nicole by her name, and the number of times he has cum in her. And without forgetting the possible routes that can arise from previous choices made by the player (for example, if during Day 14 MC chose a sexual encounter with Nicole in the bathroom of that store or to have a normal date with her, or whether or not during the night of the 17th, MC saw the starry night with her).

Therefore, perhaps having Nicole many corruption points but having kept Marilyn and Silvia happy and always cumming inside Nicole means reaching an ending that we consider "good."

Given so many possibilities, I think there will be several alternative endings that would be basic (in my opinion, I think there could be a minimum of 4), but depending on certain variables, each of them could result in different outcomes that could develop in one way or another.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Screenshot - A Mother's Love Part 13 #5

Here are the last three rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on March [3rd] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Twenty-fifth [25th]. (See you tomorrow!)

P,S. Please don't spam the thread with update or hero bs

I'll update links when new update becomes available

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

The update is set to be release on March [3rd] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Twenty-fifth [25th]. (See you tomorrow!)

poor Abigail

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Thank you very much as always, Raminita.

As for the new screenshots, both public and private, I can only say that I love each one of them (except that second public screenshot, since it is evident that John is trying to manipulate his wife once again and there is a serious possibility that he is succeeding in it, once again).

On the other hand, the release of the last public screenshot has ended all speculation about who that woman in the light blue dress could be. I am very surprised that Abi dares to go to the graduation ceremony, knowing that her abusive husband is there too. However, it is most likely that she has gone there to expose him in front of everyone, ruining his reputation among his colleagues and students.

Finally, that third screenshot causes me some concern, because it seems that MC, Abi and John are waiting in a hospital waiting room, and taking into account the previous screenshots shown in the previews, some important character has been injured, probably at the hands of by Beeman. The most realistic possibilities would be the following:
  • Chloe Heavens: In my opinion, it is the most likely of all. It would better explain John's presence in that screenshot.
  • Marilyn: If Chloe is not the injured person, Marilyn is the one most likely to be.
  • Nicole Heavens: I hope I'm wrong, since this is the option I like the least, but our dear MILF would be the third most likely option, since it would justify John better in that screenshot.
  • Hal: Maybe Beeman, before taking Chloe ("voluntarily" or not) tried to get revenge on MC and his father got in the way, being hurt by that damn drunk asshole.
  • Jenny: I hope I was wrong, since it is the option that I dislike the most after Nicole's possibility. Maybe Beeman, before taking Chloe ("voluntarily" or not) tried to get revenge on MC and his mother got in the way, being hurt by that damn drunk asshole.
  • Silvia: Of all the possible options, it seems the least likely to me.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

I can already tell this is shaping up to be a huge update, literally cannot wait! The only game worth waiting for on this entire site, the romance and sexual tension is bubbling, Nicole has a lot to think about and work through her emotions but it's almost like she's 60% there with MC but she still has reservations and is constantly reminded that she's still a married woman with a child that's of MC's age (saucy).

This game never ceases to amaze me.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
A variant of the third screenshot, Chloe fell into a coma after the termination of Marilyn's spell!
Interesting theory, although I sincerely hope that's not the case. In a scenario like the one you just described, Nicole might feel guilty about her entire secret affair with MC (the real cause she would blame for not paying attention to taking care of her daughter) and would be seriously tempted to break up with him to focus on taking care of her daughter.

After all, the game is titled A Mother's Love.

Furthermore, that could generate a powerful weapon for John to continue manipulating his wife as he pleases.

Reactions: wasp00000

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
It doesn't have to. For example, it is true that the path with fewer corruption points is leading to a more sincere relationship between MC and Nicole, but that is not the only main variable in the game. I think we will have to take into account others like Marilyn relationship points, Silvia relationship points, the number of times MC has called Nicole by her name, and the number of times he has cum in her. And without forgetting the possible routes that can arise from previous choices made by the player (for example, if during Day 14 MC chose a sexual encounter with Nicole in the bathroom of that store or to have a normal date with her, or whether or not during the night of the 17th, MC saw the starry night with her).

Therefore, perhaps having Nicole many corruption points but having kept Marilyn and Silvia happy and always cumming inside Nicole means reaching an ending that we consider "good."

Given so many possibilities, I think there will be several alternative endings that would be basic (in my opinion, I think there could be a minimum of 4), but depending on certain variables, each of them could result in different outcomes that could develop in one way or another.
Interesting take on how each choice is viable to what ending we get.

Thank you again Raminita! :love: :love: :love: :love:

My last theory when the update comes tomorrow (even though it's Feb 25 here where I'm from):

1st image: I'm very curious about what Sylvia is giving to us. My best guess it's a present that her presumed dead fiancee, Malcolm, gave to her before he disappeared. I'm guessing she's going to give it to MC (Us) and tell us we can give it to Nicole instead.

2nd image: This image is making me angry again because it looks like Nicole has been fooled again by John's tricks. Or there could be another scenario where Nicole is the one who fooled John in this scenario. But I highly doubt that's the situation.

3rd image: Now this image is a tricky one for me to crack. I'm 100% sure we're in the hospital but I'm not sure who is the patient. But I'm a little worried it might be Nicole. Could this be a sign that she's pregnant with MC's (Our) baby?

For the private images:

1st & 2nd privates images: All I can say is that we're going to have sex with Nicole the morning after we slept with Nicole in Part 12 and after our graduation ceremony.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes