J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Here are three rendered screenshots from the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The update is set to be release on March [3rd] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Twenty-fifth [25th].
Thank you very much as always, Raminita.

As for the new screenshots, both public and private, I can only say that I love each one of them (except that last private screenshot, since it is evident that it is a memory of what happened in the cliffhanger of Part 11, showing John Heavens grabbing Nicole with his dirty hand).

An amazing update awaits us in a few days.

Reactions: Optimus69420

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

The update is set to be release on March [3rd] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Twenty-fifth [25th].
I love Marilyn's scowl. She must be looking at Beeman.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Only a few more days, I'm so excited! This time it's evident that we will actually get to see what happened during the part 11 cliffhanger. Also, the previews have made it seems like we will get some very wholesome and sweet MC and Nicole moments, which were far and few between in the last part.

wasp00000

Sep 25, 2021
I wonder how Johnny didn't notice that Nicole came home with cum dripping down her thighs at the end of episode 11

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Yes, I know that BUT all of the crap that Beeman has given the MC is most likely the strings John is pulling in the background. Chloe may be good at school but who is to say that the faculty knowing who John is has given her special treatment for grades she hasn't really earned.
This theory is very interesting. But it's been established in the game Chloe is really good in academics. Perhaps she's not good at some subjects and that could be an interesting plot twist.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. When I'm saying "bathroom scene," I'm referring to the new high school bathroom scene.
Thank you for clarifying and I see. That will be an interesting scene to see where Nicole confesses to MC (Us) while we're dressing up before our sex scene.

I already said it in a previous comment, but I will reiterate it again. The sex scene at the end of Part 12 may happen in the loving route. According to the official walkthrough of the game, it could be achieved taking into account two parameters:
  • If MC saw the stars with Nicole on that starry night on the beach of Little Big Pond (something that only happens if you have few corruption points on that night of the Day 17).
  • If by that time in the end of Part 12, you have exceeded 20 Nicole corruption points.
Thank you for clarifying again J0K3RXXX. I didn't realize and forgot that people in the love path can also get the only sex scene in Part 12 if they have 20 Nicole corruption points.

Thank you again for sharing Raminita! :love: :love: :love:

Theory time:
1st Image: I'm not sure where this is taking place but I think this take place in school hallway but not in the school bathroom where Nicole and MC (Us) will have sex. Because MC (Us) appear to be wearing formal attire and most likely that is our attire when we'll be graduating. I'm not sure on why we're hugging Nicole but judging by her facial expresssion, I'm guessing this is going to be an emotional scene.

2nd Image: I'm not sure what is Marilyn and MC (Us) are looking at but I'm going to guess we're looking at Beeman and Chloe or Nicole and John. I'm guessing we're at backstage right before the graduation ceremony starts.

3rd Image: For this image, I highly doubt this takes place the night after where we spend the night with Nicole in Part 12. I'm guessing this scene takes place after the graduation ceremony. I'm going to assume Nicole and MC (Us) are going to have a romantic night together again.

I'm guessing this scene will play out as Nicole's graduation gift to MC (Us) because she's wearing new lingerie that we haven't seen her wear before. And I'm assuming that kiss will ignite another sex scene between Nicole and MC (Us). I just hope this sex scene is unlockable for all players.

For the private images:
1st Private Image: We can confirm now that there will be a sex scene the night after MC (Us) and Nicole spent together in Part 12. I'm just not sure if Chloe is in the house or not.

2nd Private Image: I'm not a fan of this image but it appears John is teasing his wife leading to sex. Looks like in Part 13 it will finally be revealed on what truly happened the night of Part 11's cliffhanger ending.

But all in all I'm excited for this new update!:love::giggle:

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Sorry, I should have been more specific. When I'm saying "bathroom scene," I'm referring to the new high school bathroom scene.

Interesting theory. It is possible that MC's aunt came to attend her nephew's graduation ceremony, and that is how Hal and Jenny's secret regarding her blue folder was discovered.

However, even if MC is actually his aunt's biological son, I highly doubt that John is MC's biological father in that theory. Not only because it would imply that there has been incest in the game (between MC and Chloe, which could damage AML game due to Patreon's censorship policy in this regard), but because it would be falling into a fairly normal cliché in these games, taking away some of the originality of AML.

That is a good question. Perhaps the Part 11's cliffhanger will be resolved with Nicole remembering what happened that night but she would not confess it to MC due to her great shame, although he has already forgiven her in the worst possible scenario that her young lover has imagined.

John talks about History at the family dinner at his house, which occurred on Day 1 of the game (that is, Part 1 of the game). However, if I remember correctly, John first mentions Beeman at the family dinner with MC held at the steakhouse on the night of Day 7 (Part 2 of the game; MC's presence at this dinner only occurs if he is invited the night before by phone call, something that only occurs if the player has answered the History questions correctly at the family dinner on Day 1).

A very interesting theory, which is very possible. If I remember correctly, Beeman's first appearance in the game is scolding MC for distracting Chloe at class, and then mentioning that Chloe's mother has asked him to make sure she does well in class and has no distractions.

That would also better explain why Nicole insisted so much that MC leave Chloe, going so far as to accept the Nicole Payments deal. She knows that her daughter is smart and studious, but she also knows that she will need more than that if she wants to get into that unknown college of her dreams (it is only known that it is located in a different state than the one where the nameless city where all the protagonists live is located).

PS:

I already said it in a previous comment, but I will reiterate it again. The sex scene at the end of Part 12 may happen in the loving route. According to the official walkthrough of the game, it could be achieved taking into account two parameters:
  • If MC saw the stars with Nicole on that starry night on the beach of Little Big Pond (something that only happens if you have few corruption points on that night of the Day 17).
  • If by that time in the end of Part 12, you have exceeded 20 Nicole corruption points.
I am pretty sure that the town that the MC and Nicole are from was mentioned briefly by the train ticket person when they were trying to leave Little Big Pond the second time. I think it was mentioned Windfill Park or something like that.

Yes, I was able to finally unlock that sex scene at the end of Chapter 12 on the love route. Took me several tries to find out the right choices to make to get the right number of corruption points for it, the walk-thru said 20 or more, I had hit 20 and it didnt unlock, I hit 21 and it unlocked. As I understand from some dialogue from Nicole that John knows about them. She didnt come out and say it BUT what she said kind of gave it away. Cant wait for Chapter 13, kind of dreading it also when it comes to the flashback of John and Nicole's night and morning together.

Last edited:
Reactions: J0K3RXXX

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Probably did but didnt care. He wanted to flex his Alpha muscles despite getting sloppy seconds.
He doesn't care about the affair, rather he has a fetish over watching people squirm, especially when he's the cause of it. We see it with his employees, clients, competition, and now his "surrogate son" and his wife have presented him a rare and unexpected opportunity that he can't help but to take advantage.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
He doesn't care about the affair, rather he has a fetish over watching people squirm, especially when he's the cause of it. We see it with his employees, clients, competition, and now his "surrogate son" and his wife have presented him a rare and unexpected opportunity that he can't help but to take advantage.
IF John didnt care about the affair he would just leave them alone and not get involved but for some reason he wants to prove he is the alpha to Nicole and the MC and by doing that with the forcing of the bracelet on Nicole's wrist, the forced kiss in front of the MC, manipulating the MC in choosing the dress for Nicole and then forcing Nicole to have sex with him. He probably wants to ruin Nicole so she wont go back to the MC and continue playing her part as the clueless submissive housewife that only he can have and nobody else. I mean according to what John said when the MC eavesdropped on John and Nicole when hiding in their bathroom it seems John not only had sex with Nicole the previous night but that morning also, so it stands to reason that he is trying to ruin Nicole for anyone else.

Reactions: lamatmz

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
IF John didnt care about the affair he would just leave them alone and not get involved but for some reason he wants to prove he is the alpha to Nicole and the MC and by doing that with the forcing of the bracelet on Nicole's wrist, the forced kiss in front of the MC, manipulating the MC in choosing the dress for Nicole and then forcing Nicole to have sex with him. He probably wants to ruin Nicole so she wont go back to the MC and continue playing her part as the clueless submissive housewife that only he can have and nobody else. I mean according to what John said when the MC eavesdropped on John and Nicole when hiding in their bathroom it seems John not only had sex with Nicole the previous night but that morning also, so it stands to reason that he is trying to ruin Nicole for anyone else.
I don't see how any of this doesn't make his "prey" squirm, which is what I'm saying he wants. After learning of the affair, he badmouths Nicole in front of MC, whose reaction confirms the theory, and then rapid fires surprises at the dinner, but when they don't quite squirm enough, he upset the anty by cornering Nicole to have to choose to have sex with him, or refuse him. Since she surrendered, he plays his part out, even though he's not interested in fucking her, knowing that this will cause Nicole to squirm with MC (even though he's not there to see it) which he's counting on to infuriate MC, which will of course cause him to squirm in front of John. John might also have accurately predicted that Nicole will squirm whenever John reminds her of the sex, which again fulfills his goal. If his one joy in life is to watch people squirm, then killing the affair will also kill this unique source of fun in his life, the likes of which have never occurred, and never will again.

Reactions: lamatmz

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I don't see how any of this doesn't make his "prey" squirm, which is what I'm saying he wants. After learning of the affair, he badmouths Nicole in front of MC, whose reaction confirms the theory, and then rapid fires surprises at the dinner, but when they don't quite squirm enough, he upset the anty by cornering Nicole to have to choose to have sex with him, or refuse him. Since she surrendered, he plays his part out, even though he's not interested in fucking her, knowing that this will cause Nicole to squirm with MC (even though he's not there to see it) which he's counting on to infuriate MC, which will of course cause him to squirm in front of John. John might also have accurately predicted that Nicole will squirm whenever John reminds her of the sex, which again fulfills his goal. If his one joy in life is to watch people squirm, then killing the affair will also kill this unique source of fun in his life, the likes of which have never occurred, and never will again.
I am sure though that John probably blackmailed Nicole into having sex with him. John definitely is a sadist and its not just the squirming that he gets a kick out of how many of his business partners wives he can manipulate into having sex with him and keeping their business. Next he is going to be targeting Jenny and that definitely wont sit well with the MC because I am sure that John will offer to pay for her sisters bills and for breaking the alcohol bottles at work and then tell her that her sons job is on the line unless she sleeps with him and most likely pulling A mother's Love card to do it also.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I am sure though that John probably blackmailed Nicole into having sex with him. John definitely is a sadist and its not just the squirming that he gets a kick out of how many of his business partners wives he can manipulate into having sex with him and keeping their business. Next he is going to be targeting Jenny and that definitely wont sit well with the MC because I am sure that John will offer to pay for her sisters bills and for breaking the alcohol bottles at work and then tell her that her sons job is on the line unless she sleeps with him and most likely pulling A mother's Love card to do it also.
If it comes to this, it can already be said drama after drama... It’s enough for John to win everywhere, it’s time for Mc to confront John and his business, the guy is too young, and there are so many problems on him...

in my heart I hope the woman in the hat from the teaser will help Mc either she is a real mother or she is an aunt and she knows something.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
If it comes to this, it can already be said drama after drama... It’s enough for John to win everywhere, it’s time for Mc to confront John and his business, the guy is too young, and there are so many problems on him...

in my heart I hope the woman in the hat from the teaser will help Mc either she is a real mother or she is an aunt and she knows something.
The problem though is John is really good at hiding evidence against him and as I have mentioned before this will only end in John's death either by the MC's hands or Nicole's because as the saying goes: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!" she could easily poison John when she makes his tea, John's weakness is that he wont expect a betrayal like that from Nicole because he wouldnt think she would have it in her to do something like that.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The problem though is John is really good at hiding evidence against him and as I have mentioned before this will only end in John's death either by the MC's hands or Nicole's because as the saying goes: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!" she could easily poison John when she makes his tea, John's weakness is that he wont expect a betrayal like that from Nicole because he wouldnt think she would have it in her to do something like that.
Death is too easy. this is of no use, it hurts both MC and Nicole... the only option is to hurt him by humiliating him in front of everyone, showing what a nonentity he is, disgracing him and take away his business... the appearance of a mysterious woman may give hints that she will take John place after getting rid of him or she will make Mc a partner or main one. And John will end up in prison

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Death is too easy. this is of no use, it hurts both MC and Nicole... the only option is to hurt him by humiliating him in front of everyone, showing what a nonentity he is, disgracing him and take away his business... the appearance of a mysterious woman may give hints that she will take John place after getting rid of him or she will make Mc a partner or main one. And John will end up in prison
IF John ends up in prison, I doubt he would stay locked up for very long. He is too powerful and has too many connections to stay out of prison. And even if he gets humiliated he will seek revenge with whatever connections he has left. The only way to take a man like John Heavens down and for him to stay down is if he is permanently put down. I am sure that if John were to die it would be self defense or the MC protecting Nicole and/or Chloe.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

You know Im phinking aunt is real Mc mother.:unsure:

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I have to agree with MAGO-DAG. Death is too easy a punishment for John for all the crimes he's committed. Plus it might end up scarring Nicole and Chloe if they find out John was killed. And it might take a long time for Nicole and Chloe to get over.

I'm going to assume John will be humiliated and this humiliation will cause all of his connections to be cut off and he will be sent to prison. If his charges are extreme, he could be sentenced to life in prison. And also how he loves to manipulate people he could be sent to an asylum.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I have to agree with MAGO-DAG. Death is too easy a punishment for John for all the crimes he's committed. Plus it might end up scarring Nicole and Chloe if they find out John was killed. And it might take a long time for Nicole and Chloe to get over.

I'm going to assume John will be humiliated and this humiliation will cause all of his connections to be cut off and he will be sent to prison. If his charges are extreme, he could be sentenced to life in prison. And also how he loves to manipulate people he could be sent to an asylum.
Yeah, agree! And also, do not forget that people who suffered from John can stand up for Mc, or go against John, I am sure many who worked for John suffered due to manipulation... so sending him to prison will not be a problem. but knowing how cunning John himself is, I think he will find a clue to hurt Mc, and then either everyone or even Chloe and Nicole will see John’s real face...

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Yeah, agree! And also, do not forget that people who suffered from John can stand up for Mc, or go against John, I am sure many who worked for John suffered due to manipulation... so sending him to prison will not be a problem. but knowing how cunning John himself is, I think he will find a clue to hurt Mc, and then either everyone or even Chloe and Nicole will see John’s real face...
I believe we'll get to see John hurt MC (Us) in one update someday. I'm sure in that update, as well, Nicole will comfort MC (Us) and it will eventually lead to another firey sex scene between them.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes