Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Ok, so after replaying the game again in anticipation of Chapter 13. I have come to the conclusion that John and Nicole did in fact have sex between Chapter 11 and 12 due to some dialogue that was mentioned with John, Nicole and MC. Now I am sure it will be different between the love path and the corruption path. The love path was that John raped Nicole and not just once that night but also that morning. He mentioned about forcing her to do something and also Marilyn mentioned about Nicole walking funny when she saw her like her hip was hurting. Knowing how John likes to dominate in bed and the feelings of Nicole for the MC this was most likely a rape. Corruption path, which I didn't replay on this playthru but I am assuming wouldn't be that Nicole was raped just that she submitted to John and it was easier for her to do that. As I have played both paths in the past the love path is by far the most heart wrenching path especially in Chapter 12 when the MC is depressed about the whole John and Nicole situation and he doesn't have the answers to the questions he has. I am looking forward to Chapter 13 BUT I am not looking forward to the revelation of that night between John and Nicole. Do we know how many Chapters the dev plans to have for this? The way I see it is that the only way for this to end with John is his death. He is much too powerful to be put in prison and stay in prison or even be convicted of anything. He is a smart man and most likely has contingency plans for his contingency plans. The only way I see it ending for John is if the MC kills him or Nicole does it.

Last edited:

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Thank you very much for your share, Raminita.

As for the public screenshots, it seems that MC and his psychic friend will go to their high school together to their graduation ceremony while Nicole finally seems to confront her husband, although I am very puzzled by the presence of a garbage container in such a screenshot. I suppose the couple went to an alley behind the high school to argue without anyone seeing them, but I'm surprised that Nicole dared to sit in an old chair so close to that dumpster, wearing an elegant suit that could easily get stained like that... or perhaps she is looking for a plausible excuse to justify some suspicious stain that she could not otherwise justify.

As for the first of the private screenshots, it seems that it is a flashback of the moment in which Nicole will surely relate what really happened after the cliffhanger of Part 11.

Finally, regarding the last of the private screenshots, it is obviously evident that it is confirmed that there will be a sex scene between MC and Nicole in one of his high school bathrooms. Taking into account their attire, I think this scene will take place after graduation, since MC will surely have gone to the bathroom to change into more casual clothes and there Nicole surprises him for an intimate encounter, perhaps encouraged by it after the discussion with her husband.

The mere presence of screenshots showing what appears to be flashbacks of what happened between Nicole and John after the Part 11 cliffhanger makes me assume that she will finally tell MC what really happened at that moment.

My first guess is that this confession would be made when MC is talking to Nicole at her house, and that would encourage them both to want to have make-up sex right there (and the background of that screenshot shows Nicole's kitchen, a strange place to do it if they know Chloe is in the house, unless they are both listening to Chloe taking a shower upstairs and know that John won't be coming home at that time).

However, that new public screenshot showing Nicole arguing with her husband John makes it impossible for me to rule out the possibility that Nicole confesses to MC what really happened that night in the bathroom scene, which would lead to the sexual scene that we see in the private screenshot.
IF you have sex with Nicole at the end of Chapter 12 that most likely would have been the makeup sex BUT if you didn't then it would happen in Chapter 13.

Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Here are three rendered screenshots from the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The update is set to be release on March [3rd] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Twenty-fifth [25th].
Thank you soo much for sharing again Raminita! :love: :love:

Theory time:
For pictures 1 & 2: I have to agree with J0K3RXXX point about MC (Us) and Marilyn are going together to their school for graduation.

For picture 3: Nicole appears to be angry at John (FINALLY!). But I'm not sure on why. I'm guessing John made some rude comment and Nicole brought him to an alley or behind the school to not cause a scene and she can lash out on him.

I agree with J0K3RXXX point about Nicole sitting on old chair so she has an excuse or reason if someone points a stain on her beautiful dress.

For the private pictures:
Picutre #1: As much as I want it to be the MC (Us) undressing Nicole in this scene. I'm betting the person who's undressing Nicole is John. I'm guessing this is our first teaser on what happen the night of Part 11's cliffhanger ending.

Picture #2: I didn't expect to have a sex scene in the school bathroom. I thought it will be a flirtatious and playful moment between MC (Us) and Nicole. But I like the theory, that J0K3RXXX mentioned where Nicole comes and surprise MC (Us) while we're changing. That's a pretty spicy scene, I must say.

The mere presence of screenshots showing what appears to be flashbacks of what happened between Nicole and John after the Part 11 cliffhanger makes me assume that she will finally tell MC what really happened at that moment.

My first guess is that this confession would be made when MC is talking to Nicole at her house, and that would encourage them both to want to have make-up sex right there (and the background of that screenshot shows Nicole's kitchen, a strange place to do it if they know Chloe is in the house, unless they are both listening to Chloe taking a shower upstairs and know that John won't be coming home at that time).
Thank you for explaining it to me.

It feels strange that their make-up sex would be in the kitchen. And I have a feeling that sex scene will be short if Chloe is still in the house. If it is short and that is the make-up sex between them. It's kinda disappointing. I would imagine MC (Us) and Nicole's make-up sex would be longer and very HOT. Like these sex scenes:
1. MC's (Us) and Nicole's after their first date sex scene (their first consensual sex).
2. MC's (Us) and Nicole's Special Night hotel sex scene at Little Big Pond.
3. MC's (Us) and Nicole's shower sex scene at massage place in Little Big Pond.
4. MC's (Us) and Nicole's Bathroom sex scene in Part 9.
4. The first sex scene in Part 11.

Maybe dev Orb will make up for it when MC (Us) and Nicole will say "I love you" to each other.

However, that new public screenshot showing Nicole arguing with her husband John makes it impossible for me to rule out the possibility that Nicole confesses to MC what really happened that night in the bathroom scene, which would lead to the sexual scene that we see in the private screenshot.
That is true. This is the first time we ever see Nicole argue with her husband. Makes me really excited and want to know on what's she's trying to say. I'm sorry "that night in the bathroom scene"? Is that a typo? Are you reffering to cliffhanger ending of Part 11?

Ok, so after replaying the game again in anticipation of Chapter 13. I have come to the conclusion that John and Nicole did in fact have sex between Chapter 11 and 12 due to some dialogue that was mentioned with John, Nicole and MC. Now I am sure it will be different between the love path and the corruption path. The love path was that John raped Nicole and not just once that night but also that morning. He mentioned about forcing her to do something and also Marilyn mentioned about Nicole walking funny when she saw her like her hip was hurting. Knowing how John likes to dominate in bed and the feelings of Nicole for the MC this was most likely a rape. Corruption path, which I didn't replay on this playthru but I am assuming wouldn't be that Nicole was raped just that she submitted to John and it was easier for her to do that. As I have played both paths in the past the love path is by far the most heart wrenching path especially in Chapter 12 when the MC is depressed about the whole John and Nicole situation and he doesn't have the answers to the questions he has. I am looking forward to Chapter 13 BUT I am not looking forward to the revelation of that night between John and Nicole. Do we know how many Chapters the dev plans to have for this? The way I see it is that the only way for this to end with John is his death. He is much too powerful to be put in prison and stay in prison or even be convicted of anything. He is a smart man and most likely has contingency plans for his contingency plans. The only way I see it ending for John is if the MC kills him or Nicole does it.
That was one of my guesses, that John raped Nicole but I scrapped that idea because I've read here before or somewhere else that adding rape to the game might be controversial and some people are not a fan to the idea.

If it does add up to Nicole being raped in the love path or submitting to John in the corruption path, it contradicts dev Orbs promise that Nicole belongs to MC (Us) only.

I have not played the corruption path but I really love the "love path" of the game. It's really romantic and cute. It really made me feel that I am the MC. Which is why everytime I mention "MC" in a sentence I always add "(Us) next to it.

As for how many updates does dev Orb planned. Dev Ord hasn't made any announcement on how many updates are left. For my interpretation, I'm guessing we still have a lot of updates to look forward to. Due to the fact once we find some secrets, they're more secrets to unlock. Like we still have to figure out a way to unlock John's lock cabinet, why did Vicky mention something about betrayal when we left to sneak into Magic Grand, what is MC's (Us) headache episodes, etc.

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Thank you soo much for sharing again Raminita! :love: :love:

Theory time:
For pictures 1 & 2: I have to agree with J0K3RXXX point about MC (Us) and Marilyn are going together to their school for graduation.

For picture 3: Nicole appears to be angry at John (FINALLY!). But I'm not sure on why. I'm guessing John made some rude comment and Nicole brought him to an alley or behind the school to not cause a scene and she can lash out on him.

I agree with J0K3RXXX point about Nicole sitting on old chair so she has an excuse or reason if someone points a stain on her beautiful dress.

For the private pictures:
Picutre #1: As much as I want it to be the MC (Us) undressing Nicole in this scene. I'm betting the person who's undressing Nicole is John. I'm guessing this is our first teaser on what happen the night of Part 11's cliffhanger ending.

Picture #2: I didn't expect to have a sex scene in the school bathroom. I thought it will be a flirtatious and playful moment between MC (Us) and Nicole. But I like the theory, that J0K3RXXX mentioned where Nicole comes and surprise MC (Us) while we're changing. That's a pretty spicy scene, I must say.

Thank you for explaining it to me.

It feels strange that their make-up sex would be in the kitchen. And I have a feeling that sex scene will be short if Chloe is still in the house. If it is short and that is the make-up sex between them. It's kinda disappointing. I would imagine MC (Us) and Nicole's make-up sex would be longer and very HOT. Like these sex scenes:
1. MC's (Us) and Nicole's after their first date sex scene (their first consensual sex).
2. MC's (Us) and Nicole's Special Night hotel sex scene at Little Big Pond.
3. MC's (Us) and Nicole's shower sex scene at massage place in Little Big Pond.
4. MC's (Us) and Nicole's Bathroom sex scene in Part 9.
4. The first sex scene in Part 11.

Maybe dev Orb will make up for it when MC (Us) and Nicole will say "I love you" to each other.

That is true. This is the first time we ever see Nicole argue with her husband. Makes me really excited and want to know on what's she's trying to say. I'm sorry "that night in the bathroom scene"? Is that a typo? Are you reffering to cliffhanger ending of Part 11?

That was one of my guesses, that John raped Nicole but I scrapped that idea because I've read here before or somewhere else that adding rape to the game might be controversial and some people are not a fan to the idea.

If it does add up to Nicole being raped in the love path or submitting to John in the corruption path, it contradicts dev Orbs promise that Nicole belongs to MC (Us) only.

I have not played the corruption path but I really love the "love path" of the game. It's really romantic and cute. It really made me feel that I am the MC. Which is why everytime I mention "MC" in a sentence I always add "(Us) next to it.

As for how many updates does dev Orb planned. Dev Ord hasn't made any announcement on how many updates are left. For my interpretation, I'm guessing we still have a lot of updates to look forward to. Due to the fact once we find some secrets, they're more secrets to unlock. Like we still have to figure out a way to unlock John's lock cabinet, why did Vicky mention something about betrayal when we left to sneak into Magic Grand, what is MC's (Us) headache episodes, etc.
There is no way that after every thing that has happened between the MC and Nicole that she would willingly have sex with John unless he forced her to do it either by blackmail or threatening her and Nicole is a bit submissive and believes everything her husband tells her, I know on the love route she is starting to have doubts about John's "faithfulness" to her but on the corruption route she continues to wear the bracelet and the green panties that he "gave" her. IF the dev said that Nicole would be the MC's he probably meant in the end she would be completely his but the obstacles that we have to get there. John isn't the only person we have to keep Nicole safe from. There is still Josh and Tyler. There is also Marilyn if you don't keep her friendship getting higher and higher she starts flirting with Nicole and even writes a letter that she loves Nicole. The main threat right now is John and he may have his suspicions about the affair but he is trying to prove he is the alpha male and to do that he wants to show that nobody can take Nicole away from him and will do anything to show that even to Nicole. I have a feeling that the dinner that Hal and Jenny went to was with John but didn't want to tell the MC about it. I caught that by the hint John gave to the MC when he was leaving for the meeting and the MC is picking up Chloe for Blank Night and he emphasized Family when he asked the MC if he wanted to come with him for a drink. I really hope that in the coming Chapter that the argument that Nicole has with John is her not listening to his BS anymore. Someone needs to start putting John in his place soon because it is getting tiring to see that after 12 Chapters that John is still getting away with his BS and nothing is being done to take him down a few pegs. Yes, we are getting evidence slowly but surely but we should have more of it by now. I was really hoping that the developer would have Blues talk to Nicole about John and Kathy if you took her to eat at the Blues Bar in LBP but it didn't happen because then it probably would have woke Nicole up sooner about her husband.

Last edited:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

The update is set to be release on March [3rd] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Twenty-fifth [25th].

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021

Looks like Chloe's going to learn just how much of a pig Beeman is.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
paragraphs exists you know.

so don't write wall of text.
Paragraphs are generally more than once sentence. To the impatient, I guess that is offensive - much like proper capitalization, punctuation, and, frankly, sentence construction in general.

Properly formatted, your comment should have looked like this:

Paragraphs exist, you know, so don't write a wall of text.​
It would still have been just as annoying and misplaced, but at least it would have been proper.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Thank you very much for your new share, Raminita.

As for the public screenshots:
  1. I don't like the content of the first screenshot at all, but it's most likely a flashback of what really happened during the morning of Day 21 (Part 12), before John went to work and MC arrived to find out why Nicole didn't make their breakfast date. However, it cannot be ruled out that it is a moment before Nicole prepares for the graduation ceremony of her only daughter and her young lover.
  2. Regarding the second screenshot, it can be interpreted in several ways depending on whether the player is on a route where Chloe has that affair with Beeman or not.
    • If she accompanies him "voluntarily" (thanks to Marilyn's spell that has linked her to the drunk professor), perhaps she has spoken with a louder voice than normal and that is why Beeman covers her mouth.
    • If she does not accompany him voluntarily (we do not know if what is shown appears in all possible routes), the drunk professor has kidnapped her to run away with her and the urn that Abi so desperately wants to recover.
  3. Regarding the third screenshot, it cannot be ruled out that it is related to what was shown in the second, but what interests me about that image is that woman close to Marilyn. Will we finally see Marilyn's mother? If I remember correctly, she was the first MILF that MC noticed in his life, but she was never shown in the game, not even recalling that MC's memory.
As for the private screenshots, there is no more mystery: the first shows the beginning of the heated action of the bathroom scene, while the second shows a morning attempt by MC to continue what happened the previous night with Nicole (on the route where they both fucked passionately; if it were on the other route where they slept together but didn't fuck, I highly doubt that she would appear completely naked and showing that negative expression in her facial expression), but because of her face, she's not exactly looking forward to do it.

When I wrote that, I meant that we should not rule out the possibility that it was during the bathroom scene where Nicole confesses to MC what really happened in that night (the cliffhanger ending of Part 11) between her and her husband.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Thank you very much for your new share, Raminita.

As for the public screenshots:
  1. I don't like the content of the first screenshot at all, but it's most likely a flashback of what really happened during the morning of Day 21 (Part 12), before John went to work and MC arrived to find out why Nicole didn't make their breakfast date. However, it cannot be ruled out that it is a moment before Nicole prepares for the graduation ceremony of her only daughter and her young lover.
  2. Regarding the second screenshot, it can be interpreted in several ways depending on whether the player is on a route where Chloe has that affair with Beeman or not.
    • If she accompanies him "voluntarily" (thanks to Marilyn's spell that has linked her to the drunk professor), perhaps she has spoken with a louder voice than normal and that is why Beeman covers her mouth.
    • If she does not accompany him voluntarily (we do not know if what is shown appears in all possible routes), the drunk professor has kidnapped her to run away with her and the urn that Abi so desperately wants to recover.
  3. Regarding the third screenshot, it cannot be ruled out that it is related to what was shown in the second, but what interests me about that image is that woman close to Marilyn. Will we finally see Marilyn's mother? If I remember correctly, she was the first MILF that MC noticed in his life, but she was never shown in the game, not even recalling that MC's memory.
As for the private screenshots, there is no more mystery: the first shows the beginning of the heated action of the bathroom scene, while the second shows a morning attempt by MC to continue what happened the previous night with Nicole (on the route where they both fucked passionately; if it were on the other route where they slept together but didn't fuck, I highly doubt that she would appear completely naked and showing that negative expression in her facial expression), but because of her face, she's not exactly looking forward to do it.

When I wrote that, I meant that we should not rule out the possibility that it was during the bathroom scene where Nicole confesses to MC what really happened in that night (the cliffhanger ending of Part 11) between her and her husband.
What bathroom scene are we talking about? The one where the MC meets Nicole in the bathroom when he comes to pick up Chloe for Blank night?

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
There is no way that after every thing that has happened between the MC and Nicole that she would willingly have sex with John unless he forced her to do it either by blackmail or threatening her and Nicole is a bit submissive and believes everything her husband tells her, I know on the love route she is starting to have doubts about John's "faithfulness" to her but on the corruption route she continues to wear the bracelet and the green panties that he "gave" her. IF the dev said that Nicole would be the MC's he probably meant in the end she would be completely his but the obstacles that we have to get there. John isn't the only person we have to keep Nicole safe from. There is still Josh and Tyler. There is also Marilyn if you don't keep her friendship getting higher and higher she starts flirting with Nicole and even writes a letter that she loves Nicole. The main threat right now is John and he may have his suspicions about the affair but he is trying to prove he is the alpha male and to do that he wants to show that nobody can take Nicole away from him and will do anything to show that even to Nicole. I have a feeling that the dinner that Hal and Jenny went to was with John but didn't want to tell the MC about it. I caught that by the hint John gave to the MC when he was leaving for the meeting and the MC is picking up Chloe for Blank Night and he emphasized Family when he asked the MC if he wanted to come with him for a drink. I really hope that in the coming Chapter that the argument that Nicole has with John is her not listening to his BS anymore. Someone needs to start putting John in his place soon because it is getting tiring to see that after 12 Chapters that John is still getting away with his BS and nothing is being done to take him down a few pegs. Yes, we are getting evidence slowly but surely but we should have more of it by now. I was really hoping that the developer would have Blues talk to Nicole about John and Kathy if you took her to eat at the Blues Bar in LBP but it didn't happen because then it probably would have woke Nicole up sooner about her husband.
I guess you're right, but we just have to wait and see if Nicole does tell MC (Us) if she really slept with her husband in Part 13. For both paths.

I haven't had a proper replay of the game and I forgot some of the character except for the major/important ones. Who is Tyler again? I'll probably play the game again from the start (with a new save) once Part 13 has been released.

I have a lot of friendship points for Marilyn and I didn't know and experience that if we have lower points for her she starts flirting and sends a love letter to Nicole. By any chance do you know what's in that letter? She has a potential to become an enemy for MC (Us) if don't have high friendship points for her.

Thank you for the share again Raminita! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Theory time:
For the 1st image: I don't like what the 1st image teaser looks like too. But I'm towards leaning on J0K3RXXX theory about this being a flashback scene for Nicole about the night of the cliffhanger ending of Part 11. But I'm also not ruling out that Nicole is getting ready for her only daughter and MC's (Our) graduation ceremony. Judging on how Nicole looks she appears to have finish showering or washed her face because her face looks wet and she's not wearing a shirt. Also she appears to not like or find her husband actions strange.

For the 2nd image: I have to agree with J0K3RXXX theory and situations about this image. For all we know, in whatever situation we're in with Chloe. Beeman is kidnapping her and looks like we're about to show our promise we made to Nicole at the motel in Part 11.

For the 3rd image: I have no idea who's that mysterious woman. But I have to lean on J0K3RXXX theory about that woman being Marilyn's mom. I find it strange on why dev Orb decided to add her in the game so suddenly. I'll guess we'll find out more when we play Part 13:

For the private teaser images:

For the 1st private teaser image: This is the spark to ignite the flame of MC's (Us) and Nicole sex scene in the school bathroom. I hope it's not short though and I hope they will undress each other in this scene.

For the 2nd private teaser image: This image are for the players who unlocked the only sex scene in Part 12 if they have enough corruption points for Nicole. I'm assuming MC (We) joke around to have another sex session the moment we wake up but judging from Nicole's facial expression she doesn't like the joke or suggestion.

I'm sorry and I'm confused. I don't recall going through a bathroom scene in Part 12 where Nicole confesses to MC (Us) about what happen the night of Part 11's cliffhanger ending.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
As I understand it, the third screenshot is the real mother of the MC! And in the blue folder is the court's decision on her admission to her son! I think they have common features!
Oh my gosh, I didn't think of this! This theory is mind blowing! Could this be our first look of MC's Aunt, who is potentially MC's birth mom!? The Aunt that was sick that MC's (Our) parents had to visit out of town while MC (Us) had his/our first official date with Nicole.

wasp00000

Sep 25, 2021
Oh my gosh, I didn't think of this! This theory is mind blowing! Could this be our first look of MC's Aunt, who is potentially MC's birth mom!? The Aunt that was sick that MC's (Our) parents had to visit out of town while MC (Us) had his/our first official date with Nicole.
Perhaps no aunt was ill, but her parents said so to go to court for documents or somewhere else!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: J0K3RXXX
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes