Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
yea that's been debated a bit earlier. she should be after all those times mc has cum inside.
True and agreed. But it really depends on the player if they did cum inside Nicole but most likely a lot of us chose the option to "cum inside her." It's just up to dev Orb on when it will be revealed. But I bet it's going to be a cliffhanger moment like how dev Orb ended Part 11.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hello everyone! The wait is nearly over!
I am excited to announce that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming soon!
Please, check out the screenshots and information of the release down below!

The update is set to be release on March [3rd] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Twenty-fifth [25th].

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

The update is set to be release on March [3rd] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Twenty-fifth [25th].
Thanks 4 the share as always! :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc hands over files which he got from john's safe after his "untimely" death.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Thank you Raminita for sharing again! :love: :love: :love:

Theory time:
For the first image: I'm guessing this is the start of Part 13. And I'm assuming this is start for the players who are in the love route with Nicole (which is the route I'm in). Because Nicole still has her nightgown on. From Nicole's facial expression she appears she had a good night sleep with MC (Us) by her side in bed. Also MC (Us) appears to be enjoying it too and we're the first one to be awake.

For the second image: I think this takes place in Nicole's bathroom. I believe Nicole and MC (Us) just finished having sex in her bathroom (my favorite type of sex scene) after their night together. I also like to point out that Nicole is wearing the exact same dress she had on when we had dinner with our parents with Heaven's for the first time.

For the third image: Looks like MC (Us) is handing out the information we found at John's office to Sylvia. Looks like we're progressing through the story of the game.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Thank you very much for your new share, Raminita.

Thank you Raminita for sharing again! :love: :love: :love:

Theory time:
For the first image: I'm guessing this is the start of Part 13. And I'm assuming this is start for the players who are in the love route with Nicole (which is the route I'm in). Because Nicole still has her nightgown on. From Nicole's facial expression she appears she had a good night sleep with MC (Us) by her side in bed. Also MC (Us) appears to be enjoying it too and we're the first one to be awake.

For the second image: I think this takes place in Nicole's bathroom. I believe Nicole and MC (Us) just finished having sex in her bathroom (my favorite type of sex scene) after their night together. I also like to point out that Nicole is wearing the exact same dress she had on when we had dinner with our parents with Heaven's for the first time.

For the third image: Looks like MC (Us) is handing out the information we found at John's office to Sylvia. Looks like we're progressing through the story of the game.
Interesting theories, Optimus69420.

I agree with you regarding your assumptions about the first and third images, but I think the second takes place in a high school bathroom. If I remember correctly, in one of the WIP previews it could see Nicole dressed in that same dress next to MC dressed like that in a bathroom with urinals. Therefore, I think that MC and Nicole will dare to have an intimate moment in a school full of students, parents and teachers because of the graduation ceremony of MC, Chloe and Marilyn's class.

It could be sex or not (personally I think there won't be intercourse as it would be too risky with so many eyes so close and it would be quite a scandal as I doubt potential viewers would stay silent about it) but something will happen between them for sure.

As for the first image, I think that after that night of sleep, Nicole will confess to MC the truth about what happened between John and Nicole the night before. The same thing will happen, although probably in a different way, with respect to the other possible conclusions of that night (MC may have fallen asleep next to Chloe or Nicole without anything sexual happening with Nicole; or he falls asleep next to his MILF lover after that incredible sex session when the game parameters allow it).

As for the third image, it looks like the plot around John and his dirty dealings will move forward. However, I'm still surprised that Silvia visits MC at his house considering the probable presence of Hal and Jenny (that meeting may happen when MC is alone at her house) and the certain presence of Marilyn (according to that leak of the code which Orb showed as a WIP preview).

Last edited:

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
So sorry for being THAT guy, but where's the NTR, I played the game and I wouldn't doubt that I did something wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But I didn't get any NTR content

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So sorry for being THAT guy, but where's the NTR, I played the game and I wouldn't doubt that I did something wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But I didn't get any NTR content
Ignore your girlfriend or be an asshole to her and you will get ntr.

I played for a long time so I forgot what and how, although I myself did not get into the NTR, I heard from others that in some cases you just need to ignore her, or the girl mc will receive some kind of spell because of which she will fall in love with the wrong person and because of this spell she will cheat on mc

• Haha
Reactions: Jerk-man and cxx

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Ignore your girlfriend or be an asshole to her and you will get ntr.

I played for a long time so I forgot what and how, although I myself did not get into the NTR, I heard from others that in some cases you just need to ignore her, or the girl mc will receive some kind of spell because of which she will fall in love with the wrong person and because of this spell she will cheat on mc
Thanks for the reply kind stranger, I guess it's not worth it at all, I don't hate ntr but first time I played the game I enjoyed it without it so, not worth the hassle imo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Thank you very much for your new share, Raminita.

Interesting theories, Optimus69420.

I agree with you regarding your assumptions about the first and third images, but I think the second takes place in a high school bathroom. If I remember correctly, in one of the WIP previews it could see Nicole dressed in that same dress next to MC dressed like that in a bathroom with urinals. Therefore, I think that MC and Nicole will dare to have an intimate moment in a school full of students, parents and teachers because of the graduation ceremony of MC, Chloe and Marilyn's class.

It could be sex or not (personally I think there won't be intercourse as it would be too risky with so many eyes so close and it would be quite a scandal as I doubt potential viewers would stay silent about it) but something will happen between them for sure.

As for the first image, I think that after that night of sleep, Nicole will confess to MC the truth about what happened between John and Nicole the night before. The same thing will happen, although probably in a different way, with respect to the other possible conclusions of that night (MC may have fallen asleep next to Chloe or Nicole without anything sexual happening with Nicole; or he falls asleep next to his MILF lover after that incredible sex session when the game parameters allow it).

As for the third image, it looks like the plot around John and his dirty dealings will move forward. However, I'm still surprised that Silvia visits MC at his house considering the probable presence of Hal and Jenny (that meeting may happen when MC is alone at her house) and the certain presence of Marilyn (according to that leak of the code which Orb showed as a WIP preview).
I remember now and I agree with you about the second image. I'm guessing MC (Us) and Nicole will just play around in the school bathroom.

Your theory about the first image is interesting that Nicole will be honest to MC (Us) about what happen between her and John. If Nicole tells MC (Us) that she didn't sleep with her husband and we ask why. I think Nicole will tell MC (Us) the words "I love you." and it will lead to another sex/love making scene (Please be a bathroom sex scene).

For your third theory, thank you for pointing out Marilyn's sudden appearance in this scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexMpog

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Optional girlfriend route... and technically YOU'RE the NTR since Nichole is married and you're stealing her from her husband... or his recent actions, in light of the strong relationship you and Nichole have cultivated, is the NTR.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply kind stranger, I guess it's not worth it at all, I don't hate ntr but first time I played the game I enjoyed it without it so, not worth the hassle imo.
well besides gf there's also scene where nic is kinda forced to have sex with john so she sorta cheats mc.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Something tells me that John assaulted Nicole hence why she was so angry and upset when MC went to visit her the day of the date.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes