cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please in englisch, I'm not sure if I trust google translate to much that I'm responsible for the 3t World War...
my guess he is asking chinese translation mod but too bad for him there ain't any.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
To get into this route, on Day 6 of the game, MC must watch Chloe fuck Beeman (this only occurs if you have made choices that cause MC to neglect Chloe and not try to be with her when she asks), but shortly after when Marilyn hints that he should give her up to focus on Nicole, you must have chosen the option titled Don't Give Up On Chloe.

However, the ChloeIsStrange Path will not appear in the game until MC persuades Chloe to give him a blowjob during the afternoon of Day 10, after MC and Chloe visit the hospital, and after that, that route does appear. That is the first moment in which MC realizes how strange Chloe is, because she knows that she has willingly accepted Beeman's brutal facefuck but she does not accept giving him that kind of blowjob.
Interesting that the takeaway would be "Chloe is strange" when the strange part is MC allowing that kind of treatment...hoe for thee but not for me..
typically deal-breaker. But I guess since MC banging Momma has to be compromise lol

Fucker069

Jan 11, 2024
Wow really liked the game superb.
But just one question though you will not let John Fuck Jenny(MC's Mother) if so then sorry to say that it will not look good.Because like MC I also got Pretty angry when John called Mom.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
So, I've tried the game, sort of understand the paths of keeping the GF or breaking up, etc. But what I am not getting is: What difference does it make to stay in John's good side?
"Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer!" on why to keep on John's good side.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I bet on it being something that will happen later in the game. Don't count on the dev making double renders because of it.

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
I bet on it being something that will happen later in the game. Don't count on the dev making double renders because of it.
I mean, we kind of already are late in the game, aren't we? I agree, I don't expect big belly or pregnant sex either, so pregnancy content will most likely be limited to a couple of renders in the epilogue, but as far as the announcement itself goes, I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen in the next update or two.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean, we kind of already are late in the game, aren't we? I agree, I don't expect big belly or pregnant sex either, so pregnancy content will most likely be limited to a couple of renders in the epilogue, but as far as the announcement itself goes, I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen in the next update or two.
late or middle, up to dev.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My theory is that Nicole is already pregnant in Part 12. This could explain her weird behavior in that part. As to when it will be revealed, it's up to dev Orb.
yea that's been debated a bit earlier. she should be after all those times mc has cum inside.

Reactions: Optimus69420
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes