Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Yes. Her "relationship" such as it is with Beeman is caused by you listening to Nicole when she says to stay away from Chloe. So don't listen to her. Spend time with Chloe every chance you get, especially when she calls you in the middle of the night wanting to see you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the tip, it will be very useful

Fucker069

Jan 11, 2024
Yes. Her "relationship" such as it is with Beeman is caused by you listening to Nicole when she says to stay away from Chloe. So don't listen to her. Spend time with Chloe every chance you get, especially when she calls you in the middle of the night wanting to see you.

Thank you so much

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
WIP - A Mother's Love Part 13 *Earth-Child #7

Hey everyone! Here are the last two WIP's from the developments of A Mother's LovePart 13. (More news about the release date and screenshots will be posted next month!)

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Hey everyone! Here are the last two WIP's from the developments of A Mother's LovePart 13. (More news about the release date and screenshots will be posted next month!)

Thank you very much for your share, Raminita.

As for the screenshots of this preview, I can only say that in the first one it seems that it is located in the bathroom, while in the second it is located in Nicole's bedroom.

Can you further explain to me on how is the second WIP picture is MC, instead of Beeman?
When I wrote my previous post, my eyes were tired and taking into account that and that two forum users, commenting previously on that preview, said that the person next to Marilyn is the MC, I considered not ruling out that possibility.

The previous update was great but i hope for some sex scene for people in the love route in this time. :):love:
If I remember correctly, there really is a way to get the sex scene of the night of Day 21 on the least corrupted path, a route that is mentioned in the official walkthrought: If you watched the stars with Nicole at Little Big Pond (Day 17) and your corruption points are 20 or more, you will grope her breast and unlock Deal18.

Taking this into account, it better explains the subsequent content of that moment on the walkthrought:

Last edited:

Jzedy135

Jun 26, 2021
Calm down your tits, no need to be so rude. You can maybe blame the user for posting the same question in various threads - but nothing more.

The game is wrong tagged, and contraire to the story that is talked about here - so it's no wonder that questions show up that want to be clarifyed about the Netori or Netorare.

That has nothing to do with "stiring up shit"

The Twist has Netorare tagged but also contains Netori

The same goes for Babysitter.

Sandstorm is tagged wrong with Netorare, the story leads to Netori - excluding the rape/whatever scene close to the end of the game.

Most of the problems came from the wrong/poor tagging system in the past - all was labeled as NTR - no matter what, und cluelessness(?) of the uploader/moderator whatever.

The chaotic world of NTR lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What does the ChloeIsStrange Path do and how do I get it? I've already broken up with Chloe but the value is still false.
she fucks with beeman. you need to stay with her while banging her mother but neglect her at same time.

I wish if the dev release a new game with a story like this. Or new part of the game.
no new game until this is completed. next part comes when ready.

Reactions: ArhraCole

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
What does the ChloeIsStrange Path do and how do I get it? I've already broken up with Chloe but the value is still false.
To get into this route, on Day 6 of the game, MC must watch Chloe fuck Beeman (this only occurs if you have made choices that cause MC to neglect Chloe and not try to be with her when she asks), but shortly after when Marilyn hints that he should give her up to focus on Nicole, you must have chosen the option titled Don't Give Up On Chloe.

However, the ChloeIsStrange Path will not appear in the game until MC persuades Chloe to give him a blowjob during the afternoon of Day 10, after MC and Chloe visit the hospital, and after that, that route does appear. That is the first moment in which MC realizes how strange Chloe is, because she knows that she has willingly accepted Beeman's brutal facefuck but she does not accept giving him that kind of blowjob.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Thank you for sharing again Raminita! :love: :love:

Theory time: First off, I agree what J0K3RXXX said about the two WIP pictures. The first image does look like it takes place in the Heaven's bathroom and in the second it takes place in Nicole's bedroom.

First WIP picture: It looks like Nicole is doing some heavy thinking and it appears she just wearing her black lingerie bra. It's either she's getting ready to take a shower or has finished taking a shower. Another possibility is that maybe she's doing her laundy but from the looks of it she might be in front of her sink because if I remember the shower is next to her sink where MC (Us) and Nicole had sex in Part 9.

I'm guessing MC (Us) will arrive later for a sex scene with Nicole.

Second WIP picture: I love that we're getting to see more stills/shots of Nicole being undressed ever since Part 12.:love::love: But I have a feeling all of us are not going to like this scene. Why? It's because, I think the man undressing Nicole is John. At first I thought it was MC (Us) is the one undressing Nicole leading to another sex scene but judging by the pysique and how the arms have a slight of pubic hair. I'm guessing it's John.

In addtion, I'm guessing this our first teaser of what happen at the night of the cliffhanger of Part 11. Just like what J0K3RXXX said this WIP pic takes place in Nicole's bedroom. In this pic, Nicole appears to be wearing the same clothes she had on at the ending of Part 11. And John is the naked man undressing Nicole.

When I wrote my previous post, my eyes were tired and taking into account that and that two forum users, commenting previously on that preview, said that the person next to Marilyn is the MC, I considered not ruling out that possibility
Ohhhhh, I see. I understand. I thought of that WIP too. I did thought of the possibility that MC (Us) could be dreaming our confrontation with Beeman and Marilyn interrupts that dream.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Hello, a question about the game, what is more important with Nicole (mother) that she is corrupted or treated with love by the MC so that the sexual scenes with her and the MC can happen?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hello, a question about the game, what is more important with Nicole (mother) that she is corrupted or treated with love by the MC so that the sexual scenes with her and the MC can happen?
Nothing is more important. everything is in your hands, introduce yourself and ask the question what do you like most? romanticism or debauchery? both paths are good in their own way, but most of all, in my experience, the passage for Nicole is romanticism, because I like her story and the approach between her and Mc, it’s not just about sex... the rest is up to you to decide

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Nothing is more important. everything is in your hands, introduce yourself and ask the question what do you like most? romanticism or debauchery? both paths are good in their own way, but most of all, in my experience, the passage for Nicole is romanticism, because I like her story and the approach between her and Mc, it’s not just about sex... the rest is up to you to decide
Hmm, great answer, thanks, so whether it's corruption or romanticism, the scenes will happen in the same way, good to know why I also prefer the romanticism route

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hmm, great answer, thanks, so whether it's corruption or romanticism, the scenes will happen in the same way, good to know why I also prefer the romanticism route
The scenes will not be the same as I remember. but there will be a difference, if you want more sex, then you should follow the path of corruption, well, that’s logical, I don’t see any problems, but if you want a little romance and sex, of course, then you should take the love path. decide for yourself)))

Reactions: Games&Games

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
The scenes will not be the same as I remember. but there will be a difference, if you want more sex, then you should follow the path of corruption, well, that’s logical, I don’t see any problems, but if you want a little romance and sex, of course, then you should take the love path. decide for yourself)))
:ROFLMAO:You say like Master Obi-Wan Kenobi sw-starwars.gif and WeeklySparseGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes