Nikko_

May 31, 2017
So, I've tried the game, sort of understand the paths of keeping the GF or breaking up, etc. But what I am not getting is: What difference does it make to stay in John's good side?

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
So, I've tried the game, sort of understand the paths of keeping the GF or breaking up, etc. But what I am not getting is: What difference does it make to stay in John's good side?
I believe there is a slight difference in the story if you're not on John's good side. But I highly recommend for you to be on John's good side because not only you're sleeping with his wife. In addition, you need gain his trust.

Reactions: Nikko_

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Is this game just Netori (when Mc steals someone's wife) or is it Netorare (when Mc is betrayed by another guy with his LI)?
Mc fucks his girlfriend's mother. and also, if you behave like an asshole to your girlfriend, then she will also cheat on you, by fucking with teacher

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Like this "if doesn't pay attention to gf ". I don't care at all about nori, but rare is what worries me, it's avoidable, will anyone who hates it even though it's avoidable be able to enjoy playing the game?
avoidable if pays attention to her or breaks up with her (on latter case loses valid reason to visit at her home).

Reactions: Games&Games

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Sorry, I must be a bit stupid, but what do you mean? :D :D:p How do I avoid Netorare, when does this happen and how do I have to act? Could you explain it to me in detail, I'm sorry to bother you, because I don't want to break up with her. You can give me spoilers if you need, because I really don't want to catch this scene
I will explain briefly so that it is easy to understand. there is no ntr there, ONLY if you act like an asshole or don't pay attention to your girlfriend, then you will get ntr. As for the mother, she is already a married woman, I cannot say this ntr. your job is just to play the way you like to play and you will understand

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hmmm, I understand, so I have to be affectionate and loving and do good things for my girlfriend and her mother and that way NTR won't happen, if I go down the evil path then that's what happens. Last question, I promise, I'm sorry I'm bothering you. , so I can be affectionate and loving to get both the mother and the girlfriend without having ntr, or do I have to choose between one or the other?
Initially, you may think that I was wrong about the mother, because you will see that she is trying to get the attention of her husband... so can this be considered NTR?I don't think so, he's her husband... I don’t think as for the choice of both girls, the longer you play the more you will understand. this story is focused on how you will win your girlfriend's mother's heart... there are no elections yet, at the end there will be a chance to break up with your girlfriend peacefully, it's up to you.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hmmm, I understand, so I have to be affectionate and loving and do good things for my girlfriend and her mother and that way NTR won't happen, if I go down the evil path then that's what happens. Last question, I promise, I'm sorry I'm bothering you. , so I can be affectionate and loving to get both the mother and the girlfriend without having ntr, or do I have to choose between one or the other?
Here we go again with you jumping into threads and starting endless attacks and arguments over NTR! :mad:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
After seeing all of your posts and seeing your sig, just want to say: your dad fucked your mom; now, every time you fantasize about her, just remember that you've been precucked by your own father. Have a nice day!

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Here we go again with you jumping into threads and starting endless attacks and arguments over NTR! :mad:
Sorry, I didn't want to create any discussion about ntr, I just posted a question I had about the game after searching in the search item and not finding the answer, just like in the other games I posted. I don't want to create anything, everyone has their own opinion and taste about it, I respect each opinion. Sorry for anything. Thank you to everyone who answered my questions. PEACE

• Angry
Reactions: Vasilji

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sorry, I didn't want to create any discussion about ntr, I just posted a question I had about the game after searching in the search item and not finding the answer, just like in the other games I posted. I don't want to create anything, everyone has their own opinion and taste about it, I respect each opinion. Sorry for anything. Thank you to everyone who answered my questions. PEACE
That's a lie! You literally copy and pasted the same NTR comment on at least 5 games!

You do realize it is against the forum rules to "kink shame". Requesting what you like, no problem. Shaming devs and people because you don't like it is against the rules. And you're clearly trying to stir up shit!

Screenshot 2024-01-22 222645.jpg

Reactions: cbomb

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
That's a lie! You literally copy and pasted the same NTR comment on at least 5 games!

You do realize it is against the forum rules to "kink shame". Requesting what you like, no problem. Shaming devs and people because you don't like it is against the rules. And you're clearly trying to stir up shit!

View attachment 3289656
Calm down your tits, no need to be so rude. You can maybe blame the user for posting the same question in various threads - but nothing more.

The game is wrong tagged, and contraire to the story that is talked about here - so it's no wonder that questions show up that want to be clarifyed about the Netori or Netorare.

That has nothing to do with "stiring up shit"

The Twist has Netorare tagged but also contains Netori

The same goes for Babysitter.

Sandstorm is tagged wrong with Netorare, the story leads to Netori - excluding the rape/whatever scene close to the end of the game.

Most of the problems came from the wrong/poor tagging system in the past - all was labeled as NTR - no matter what, und cluelessness(?) of the uploader/moderator whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023

View attachment 3289656
Yes, I know it's a forum rule and I've already been punished for it, but it wasn't a bad thing that I posted the same question, it's just that I had the same doubt in these games, it wasn't the intention to create span or any conflict, if you can see In my other posts, you'll see that I don't just talk about that, I talk about games and everything. I just want peace and no arguments and play my games that make me feel good and happy. As I said, I accept everyone's opinion and taste, I'm friends here with people who like and don't like it, but everything remains peaceful. Whenever I can, I prefer to ask the DEV directly, but many of them I don't have access to and that's why I ask on the forum, which is to clarify doubts and have fun and play things that make you feel good and happy in today's crazy world.

Reactions: Mortarion

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Calm down your tits, no need to be so rude. You can maybe blame the user for posting the same question in various threads - but nothing more.

The game is wrong tagged, and contraire to the story that is talked about here - so it's no wonder that questions show up that want to be clarifyed about the Netori or Netorare.

That has nothing to do with "stiring up shit"

The Twist has Netorare tagged but also contains Netori

The same goes for Babysitter.

Sandstorm is tagged wrong with Netorare, the story leads to Netori - excluding the rape/whatever scene close to the end of the game.

Most of the problems came from the wrong/poor tagging system in the past - all was labeled as NTR - no matter what, und cluelessness(?) of the uploader/moderator whatever.
It would be cool if instead of having a tag just for netorare, one was created for Netori and another for Netorare, that way people's doubts would cease.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there a way to not ley chloe fuck beeman?
Yes. Her "relationship" such as it is with Beeman is caused by you listening to Nicole when she says to stay away from Chloe. So don't listen to her. Spend time with Chloe every chance you get, especially when she calls you in the middle of the night wanting to see you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes