VrVic

Feb 19, 2020
Do sexy renders exist between Marilyn and MC's mom?

Dev implied in a replay to a patron, that:

"depending on how you've done things...Marilyn have been seen flirting with MC's mom. ;)"

Did I go on on different route and missed it? All I noticed was Marilyn checking her out.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Plot twist what if the MC is really John's son from a woman he had an affair with possibly the Aunt and his parents suspect this and that is why they keep asking the dodgy questions about John to the MC?

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Dont know if I like the Marilyn lesbian path it is very creepy when you find out she was going through Nicole's panty draw and sniffing them, plus her cringe story that she wrote for Nicole. Better to find out that she isnt a lesbian in the long run because then you end up with someone else after Nicole's affections and someone that could easily expose you also if you dont let her have a taste of Nicole even if it is once but knowing Marilyn she wont only one time and will probably end up having to share with her.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Do we know for sure if Nicole will tell the MC about her night with John or will we see it as a flashback in Nicole's dreams?

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Dont know if I like the Marilyn lesbian path it is very creepy when you find out she was going through Nicole's panty draw and sniffing them, plus her cringe story that she wrote for Nicole. Better to find out that she isnt a lesbian in the long run because then you end up with someone else after Nicole's affections and someone that could easily expose you also if you dont let her have a taste of Nicole even if it is once but knowing Marilyn she wont only one time and will probably end up having to share with her.
What the fuck are you even talking about, their relationship will 100% get exposed at some point regardless of Marilyn, so you're complaining about nothing basically.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Why do I get the feeling that Beeman and John are connected? In Episode 11 when the MC left to meet Abigail, John was watching him leave and mentioned something about the MC having a "date with destiny" like he knew what was going on with Beeman.

wasp00000

Sep 25, 2021
Plot twist what if the MC is really John's son from a woman he had an affair with possibly the Aunt and his parents suspect this and that is why they keep asking the dodgy questions about John to the MC?
If Johnny is MC's father, that Chloe is not his daughter, as the author talked about the absence of incest in the game!

Last edited:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Why do I get the feeling that Beeman and John are connected? In Episode 11 when the MC left to meet Abigail, John was watching him leave and mentioned something about the MC having a "date with destiny" like he knew what was going on with Beeman.
John mentions knowing Beeman in Ep. 1 at the Heavens family dinner.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Yes, I know that BUT all of the crap that Beeman has given the MC is most likely the strings John is pulling in the background. Chloe may be good at school but who is to say that the faculty knowing who John is has given her special treatment for grades she hasn't really earned.

Reactions: Optimus69420

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
What bathroom scene are we talking about? The one where the MC meets Nicole in the bathroom when he comes to pick up Chloe for Blank night?
I'm sorry and I'm confused. I don't recall going through a bathroom scene in Part 12 where Nicole confesses to MC (Us) about what happen the night of Part 11's cliffhanger ending.
Sorry, I should have been more specific. When I'm saying "bathroom scene," I'm referring to the new high school bathroom scene.

As I understand it, the third screenshot is the real mother of the MC! And in the blue folder is the court's decision on her admission to her son! I think they have common features!
Interesting theory. It is possible that MC's aunt came to attend her nephew's graduation ceremony, and that is how Hal and Jenny's secret regarding her blue folder was discovered.

However, even if MC is actually his aunt's biological son, I highly doubt that John is MC's biological father in that theory. Not only because it would imply that there has been incest in the game (between MC and Chloe, which could damage AML game due to Patreon's censorship policy in this regard), but because it would be falling into a fairly normal cliché in these games, taking away some of the originality of AML.

Do we know for sure if Ncole will tell the MC about her night with John or will we see it as a flashback in Nicole's dreams?
That is a good question. Perhaps the Part 11's cliffhanger will be resolved with Nicole remembering what happened that night but she would not confess it to MC due to her great shame, although he has already forgiven her in the worst possible scenario that her young lover has imagined.

John talks about History at the family dinner at his house, which occurred on Day 1 of the game (that is, Part 1 of the game). However, if I remember correctly, John first mentions Beeman at the family dinner with MC held at the steakhouse on the night of Day 7 (Part 2 of the game; MC's presence at this dinner only occurs if he is invited the night before by phone call, something that only occurs if the player has answered the History questions correctly at the family dinner on Day 1).

Yes, I know that BUT all of the crap that Beeman has given the MC is most likely the strings John is pulling in the background. Chloe may be good at school but who is to say that the faculty knowing who John is has given her special treatment for grades she hasn't really earned.
A very interesting theory, which is very possible. If I remember correctly, Beeman's first appearance in the game is scolding MC for distracting Chloe at class, and then mentioning that Chloe's mother has asked him to make sure she does well in class and has no distractions.

That would also better explain why Nicole insisted so much that MC leave Chloe, going so far as to accept the Nicole Payments deal. She knows that her daughter is smart and studious, but she also knows that she will need more than that if she wants to get into that unknown college of her dreams (it is only known that it is located in a different state than the one where the nameless city where all the protagonists live is located).

PS:
For the 2nd private teaser image: This image are for the players who unlocked the only sex scene in Part 12 if they have enough corruption points for Nicole. I'm assuming MC (We) joke around to have another sex session the moment we wake up but judging from Nicole's facial expression she doesn't like the joke or suggestion.
I already said it in a previous comment, but I will reiterate it again. The sex scene at the end of Part 12 may happen in the loving route. According to the official walkthrough of the game, it could be achieved taking into account two parameters:
  • If MC saw the stars with Nicole on that starry night on the beach of Little Big Pond (something that only happens if you have few corruption points on that night of the Day 17).
  • If by that time in the end of Part 12, you have exceeded 20 Nicole corruption points.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Here are three rendered screenshots from the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The update is set to be release on March [3rd] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Twenty-fifth [25th].

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes