• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Your wrong as your forgetting the REAL NTR is the part about Chloe end up with the teacher.... Acorrding to f95zone ref:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
So Chole has romantic interest involved with the teacher other than the MC path = Netorare... Therefor ore that path needs the Netorare tag and this is reason the game has a Netorare tag.... Plus It's my fav part and only part of the game I like playing out off all the game...
I said the real NTR is when the MC girlfriend is cheating on him in that post and Netori is when we go after Nicole

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
It's probably because people here dislike Netorare, but not Netori (which is basically MC's relationship with Nicole). Both are considered NTR, but the ones involved in each one are different.
I guess people in general hate when someone is "taken away" from you, but don't mind taking someone away from the others
I don't see what's illogical about that. Consequences for taking from others don't exist in the vast majority of sex games and the act of taking feeds into the power fantasy. Having something 'taken away' from you would feel bad to anyone who hasn't developed a fetish for it.

NTR is one of those tags that is rather broad and could probably stand to be divided up into individual fetishes but that's true about a few and would probably result in too many tags.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Question: is this on for good, i mean till the final chapter or is it gonna die again ?

If it dies, will it resurrect again and for how many time ?
A while back the dev took time off to deal with RL issues so who knows.... All might go well as I Hope they do for them.... But no one can control RL so ye no idea... I just found a game where the dev passed away and why it got abandoned... Just when it was getting to the good part as well....

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
I don't see what's illogical about that. Consequences for taking from others don't exist in the vast majority of sex games and the act of taking feeds into the power fantasy. Having something 'taken away' from you would feel bad to anyone who hasn't developed a fetish for it.

NTR is one of those tags that is rather broad and could probably stand to be divided up into individual fetishes but that's true about a few and would probably result in too many tags.
True. I think that's why most people don't mind Taking someone else's wife or girlfriend in a game because it does feed into the power fantasy.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
Why in the love of all that is holy do devs take out the built in auto function that comes already built in with Ren Py? I would love to hear 1 good reason for doing it? The only possible reason I can see any dev taking it out is because they have some fetish for clicking on the mouse or space bar. Why would anyone ever want to set a reading speed that is perfect for them and then actually just sit back and read? That would be the stupidest thing ever.............. Not when you can click your way through 3gigs of pictures instead. The crazy thing is they leave in the skip function. I'm not giving this a review because I'm not playing it long enough to bother.

Reactions: IRebel

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Why in the love of all that is holy do devs take out the built in auto function that comes already built in with Ren Py? I would love to hear 1 good reason for doing it? The only possible reason I can see any dev taking it out is because they have some fetish for clicking on the mouse or space bar. Why would anyone ever want to set a reading speed that is perfect for them and then actually just sit back and read? That would be the stupidest thing ever.............. Not when you can click your way through 3gigs of pictures instead. The crazy thing is they leave in the skip function. I'm not giving this a review because I'm not playing it long enough to bother.
People use auto feature??? I hate it but I like reading at my own pace sometimes auto goes to slow.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
People use auto feature??? I hate it but I like reading at my own pace sometimes auto goes to slow.
if it's going to slow then you don't know how to use it it then. It can be faster than you can read or slower than a snails pace. There is a very good reason it comes in the base Ren Py .

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
A while back the dev took time off to deal with RL issues so who knows.... All might go well as I Hope they do for them.... But no one can control RL so ye no idea... I just found a game where the dev passed away and why it got abandoned... Just when it was getting to the good part as well....
Well i'm not a dick, if the dev have personnals "difficulties", i can understand that, like when a dev die, i'm sure he can't continu from the after life.:)
But somes devs just stop doing there game, just because they're tired of the bullshit and criticism they're receiveing and after a while (when money get scarce), they comes back and very few of them repeate the process until all there patreons abandon them and they start again with a new game under a new alias.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
i'll wait for a couple more update before reloading this game, just to be sure it's on for good.
I'm kinda the same way. I wait for about 5-6 Updates just to get a real good feel of a game. One on the worst game milkers I seen is Lust & Passion. The studio that works on A Wife And Mother. They would update like once or maybe if we are lucky twice a year. I understand it takes time but the amount of content per update doesn't add up.

Reactions: Destroyer360

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
still dont understand the purpose of corruption points. what do they unlock... do Nicole become sluttier?
Corruption points I believe opens some scenes, some changes in dialogue, and clothes she will wear. I know in the beginning you need a certain amount of corruption points so get a earlier sex scene with her. But as the game progresses it mostly little changes I believe. Im on her Love Path so I don't know for sure but from playing these types of games for a while that's usually what the difference is.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
On my version I downloaded there is a auto feature.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes