tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
This is my low corruption/romance walkthrough. This walkthrough aims to get enough corruption points early to get the 2nd sex scene then chip away at them from then on to get the more loving/accepting/romantic reactions from Nicole. It doesn't avoid corruption points entirely, but will dip below 10 and stay there. It is not NTR though is does skip the bowling date(don't need the corruption points, it's only 1 Chloe avoidance point and you get a better relationship with Marilyn, so I find it to be the better path for this type of walkthrough). Changes a number of Nicole's reactions to your actions, dialogue in some places(more and more as the game progresses) and nets the mini-date in little big pond.

And current choices subject to change depending on future consequences.

PDF version courtesy of Belzeebub

If you want to throw me a few bucks for my time and effort:

Edit: Text walkthrough updated.
will you update walktrough?

wasp00000

Sep 25, 2021
How many times have you called Nicole's name so she can accept it? I always call her by name but she still does not accept it
Johnny must allow, during dinner, after trying on a dress, a mini speed game opens in the absence of corruption, you need to have time to click on the option "Hello Nicole"!

Reactions: letan

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Fun fact, if you actively decide to not cum in Nicole when you have the chance, she still ends up getting pregnant :unsure:

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Fun fact, if you actively decide to not cum in Nicole when you have the chance, she still ends up getting pregnant :unsure:
That's a shame really.

I had basically forgotten about this game and went cum inside every time thinking it would matter.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
OMG, what a update, without a doubt it has been my favorite so far, all the tension about Beeman kidnapping Chloe, the battle, Nicole shooting him, Nicole's pregnancy and the confirmation that John always knew about the MC with Nicole relationship, oh boy, I can say that this update was absolute cinema
View attachment 3387188
Bet he never saw the pregnancy coming

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes