marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I am going to play the update again since I've only done one playthrough last night, but this is going to sound very controversial, especially from me, and if people have been following my posts in this forum I've been wanting this too happen for the longest time but...

I really hope Nicole IS NOT pregnant...

Dun dun duuuunnnn...!!!!

Here's why, I feel the way the pregnancy was dropped was too obvious. I didn't like the fact that Nicole knew about it and didn't tell MC nor did she kick up a fuss or make a big deal about it. I don't feel her head should be allowing her to have a child with the person she's having an affair with especially the way she still acts with John (like a loving partner who's still trying to keep their marriage together despite John's coldness).

It just doesn't feel...natural or right or within Nicole's character to be like this. Also the way John found out with the doctor openly saying it too everyone without patient confidentiality is very sloppy there. John knows he's not been having sex with Nicole so that only leads John to believe Nicole was cheating on him and having an affair.

There was no reaction from John (unless something is planned, or he's that sinister and set this all up which would kinda be lame).

The pregnancy should have been revealed with a more subtle approach (less is more). Could be after another steamy night and Nicole telling MC not to cum inside her but he does it anyway because teenage hormones and unable to control himself etc.

It would be nice if:

1) Nicole was taking the pills and MC just shoots so much that he broke through the pill and still got her pregnant.
2) She forgot one night or MC hid them and they got caught in the act and MC did the deed.

My concern going forward now that Nicole is pregnant (* yet to be officially confirmed) is there's going to be less sex scenes with Nicole...I am going to miss the dates and the sneaking around and foreplay, plus the sexy dresses she wears to seduce MC even though she knows it's wrong.

Now they do say you're much hornier when you're pregnant but it would be great for the game if she wasn't pregnant and then later continue the affair and then she becomes pregnant when they are both ready to accept it.

I feel relationship wise not everyone is where they need to be for this to have dropped. Mixing this in with the whole Chloe drama takes away from the moment. I feel the story with Chloe needs to be at a certain place before MC and Nicole take their relationship to another level since atm we've not acknowledged that the mother is basically "cucking" or stealing her daughter's boyfriend and is okay with it.

John is also not revealing anything which is kinda annoying and I feel there's going to be too much information overload towards the end.

I do hope these updates are planned out and not just thought up on the spot because I have to say this was probably the weaker of the updates so far.

Nicole also didn't need to hold a gun and pull the trigger, I feel her saying "a mother's love" was just to bring back the assignment of the game to show she's still a caring mother despite her infidelity, it just felt a bit forced.
Ok. So if she is not pregnant then how do you explain the morning sickness she has been having and saved her from having sex with John the night at the end of Chapter 11? John kissed her and she got sick, she soiled the bedsheets that night and the following morning. She didnt say anything to the MC most likely she was wrapping her head around it, she was probably in denial and didnt want to think about it considering Chloe was close to graduating. Why did Nicole ask the MC if he wanted to keep it? I am sure John is planning to have her miscarry without her knowledge plus having the doctor give her that shot that he gives to his business partners wives to stop them from getting pregnant. I just hope we start to be able to start putting John in his place soon. It is kind of getting annoying that John is almost untouchable and we are slowly gaining evidence against him but at the same time he will start getting worse and worse and there is nothing we can do about it.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
The pregnancy reveal and the chloe kidnap drama and the surprise nanci/chloe look alike,
Alot happened in this update, i think the pregnancy was the 'push', the consequences of the affair, even tho i dont like it happening it makes sense from a narrative 'drama' story point.
BUT DAMN, john being untouchable and having this Tzeentch-just as planned vibes for likes 10 updates of the game has gotten annoying, there is no budging on his side of the story, his business or anything.
I feel like both of them should have progressed together, the affair/consequences with nicole and the investigation/reveal of johns dirty business,
I mean we NEED to know to use as leverage against him when the inevitable 'affair reveal' happens.
i bet john has like cameras all over his house.

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
Got to say that I love this game but I hate John. He looks like the Joker minus the make up.
So we won't be able to fuck Abi and Silvia? I was expecting to steal John's reign and fuck every woman. I would fuck his former girl friend, the wife bitch with short hair too. Everyone. I would be him, but a better version, I wouldn't hurt or blackmail my women.
Might get a bit sticky when he discovers that his mom has also done John, and there's a pretty good chance that the MC is actually Johns son.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ink914 and Grelk

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Got to say that I love this game but I hate John. He looks like the Joker minus the make up.

Might get a bit sticky when he discovers that his mom has also done John, and there's a pretty good chance that the MC is actually Johns son.
That would make Chloe the mcs half-sister which would mean incest. I don't think dev wants incest.

Reactions: YuNobi1

Schori123

Dec 8, 2017
This is a very nice story and I like it very much. Been following it for a long time already.
But in this last update several unlikely things happen which are not very bad per se, but it shows that the creator isn't clearly thinking everything through.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: aslop and YuNobi1

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I am busy building my games now (which were removed from this site btw due to rule 1), In case you are unaware. So, either someone will have to take over or you have to work out with the text version(the original walkthrough). Sorry, for any inconvenience.
I had no idea abt your game. All the best and hope to see your games on F95zone soon. (y)

Reactions: Belzeebub$
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes