NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
The lack of sound is really off putting with me. All the reading and not even background music make it a little boring. I mean the games fine an all but it kind of puts you to sleep and makes you/me less aroused. If the creator could go back after finishing the story and add some background noise and sex noises could really spice up the game.

Reactions: D623 and YuNobi1

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So.... I'm not going to go on a big long rant, I want time to process what I just witnessed, and I'm not even done with the update yet. I will say however...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok so, I finished the update, and everything after the Beeman showdown was really really good, everything before was pretty good too. I still think the scene I referenced in my previous post was a bit underwhelming and even confusing to an extent. I mean, don't get me wrong, now that I've processed it more and finished the update, I see what Orb was going for. However, it did feel like that scene could have been much more satisfying than it was. Overall though, the update was very good, especially the ending stretch.

Definitely looking forward to the next update after seeing where things ended in part 13. :love:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I really hope Nicole IS NOT pregnant...
I don't feel her head should be allowing her to have a child with the person she's having an affair with especially the way she still acts with John (like a loving partner who's still trying to keep their marriage together despite John's coldness).
She's only ever acted that way because of a couple of reasons, one being that she fears him, and has always been under his thumb. The second being, that she didn't want him to find out about her affair, but she's been acting colder and well, quite frankly creeped out by him lately. The reason being because she knew that he knew at that point, and no longer needed to feign affection. The only reason she showed any sign of affection during this update, was because of Chloe, their kid, it had nothing to do with still having any deep emotional connection with her husband, that's long gone.

I mean, did you see the flashback of the night he tried to have sex with her, her face when he came onto her, and then kissed her. Her mouth wasn't even open until he forced his way past it, lmao. Yeah, that doesn't scream loving partner if you ask me. The only reason she's kept putting up with him, is for Chloe, now though after learning about his affair, knowing that he already knows about hers, and also now having a new child coming into the world, this sets up the reason for her to finally free herself.

My concern going forward now that Nicole is pregnant (* yet to be officially confirmed) is there's going to be less sex scenes with Nicole...I am going to miss the dates and the sneaking around and foreplay, plus the sexy dresses she wears to seduce MC even though she knows it's wrong.

Now they do say you're much hornier when you're pregnant but it would be great for the game if she wasn't pregnant and then later continue the affair and then she becomes pregnant when they are both ready to accept it.
I'm not going to bother with this one besides saying, no... just no. At the end of the update, they ARE ready to accept it, just because you feel like they shouldn't be, doesn't change that fact. Also yes, pregnancy can make a lot of women more horny, so there will still be lots of sex, if not more, I definitely don't see this as a negative.

As far as the Chloe stuff goes, the pregnancy is going to be the catalyst for Chloe to finally learn about their affair. Doing the whole, they are having sex and someone walks in on them trope, would have been a much more boring way to go about it. Also, with Chloe having a new sibling coming into the world, even though she will likely be very upset and confused in the beginning, it will ultimately make it easier for her to accept what happened in the end.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
So the fact I tried a love route without a single time nutting inside Nicole, and she still got pregnant, is very realistic. This goes to say, use proper protection during sex boys, if you don't want any kids too soon.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I really wish that John would get written out of the game. He's a complete f'in prick and I can't stand him one bit. He's creepy and a total ass to his employees by using them for his selfish purposes. Makes my skin crawl. Reminds me of npc's in games named Eric or Chad. Almost makes me not want to play the game anymore. I hope the MC can blackmail in some way in the future or tell him to f off.

I really hope that pregnant sex scenes come into play in a near future update. Too has this wasn't a harem game and the MC could take Silvia away from John in some way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obranyi

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
So if she is not pregnant then how do you explain the morning sickness she has been having and saved her from having sex with John the night at the end of Chapter 11?
Stomach flu/food poisoning/stress - there is a few reasons for that. I highly doubt Nicole is pregnant, it's just seem "too convenient" (unless we are close to end, like 2-3 updates).
To be fair, my first though was that Nicole has cancer, but it would be too dark for this game

Reactions: sxj1999

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Any development on the Chloe story in this update
There is "Chloe story progression" yes, but saying anything more will be spoilerific.

On another note, and speaking of said spoilers the biggest logic problem I have is if you openly break up with Chloe, first why does Hal and Jenny think you're still dating her when the entire school and Heavens family know that the two of you have broken up? Second, and most importantly, why does John blame you for Chloe's kidnapping? An ex-boyfriend is the last person you want to be "guard-dogging" your daughter.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Stomach flu/food poisoning/stress - there is a few reasons for that. I highly doubt Nicole is pregnant, it's just seem "too convenient" (unless we are close to end, like 2-3 updates).
To be fair, my first though was that Nicole has cancer, but it would be too dark for this game
You know what I think? I think in Chapter 14 we will find out the truth about Nicole being pregnant or not and it will all depend on not just how many times you cum in her but also telling her that you want to keep the baby or not. I think the dev that will write that if you don't have enough cum points that she had food poisoning or she was stressed due to her guilt about her and the MC. I am sure that John has asked the doctor to give her the DP shot also and I think that depending on if you keep the baby or not and if you didn't cum in her enough then she will get the shot. IF you have enough points and decide to keep the baby then Nicole won't get the shot. The thing is that John doesn't know that the MC knows about the DP shot and therefore IF the MC is present at the time of Nicole getting the shot then he will most likely stop Nicole from getting it and telling her the truth about it. Don't know how many times you need to take that DP shot to be effective or if it is a one time thing or not. I am sure that John would do anything to keep that pregnancy from happening because if word got out that his wife is pregnant with another man's child it would humiliate him and John being always one step ahead of everything he doesn't like to be humiliated especially by some teenager that is having an affair with his wife. I think we may be close to the end considering what fate we saw for Beeman in Chapter 13, I seriously thought that that would have been kept going a little longer and Abigail will be leaving also. Don't know how many Chapters the dev has planned but maybe with John getting outted may be the end of Season 1 and then a Season 2 could be done with the MC and Nicole's life together.

Last edited:
Reactions: RadicalGuy

anon1580

Oct 6, 2020
Why the fuck does the mc has to be beaten up by bitchass beeman. I d saved so many choices just to see where would this chloe relationship route go, not to break. The story just fucking went downhill big time.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I just hope in a near future update the MC takes Silvia away from John who I think is the biggest douchebag in the entire game. He's creepy AF and his facial expressions give the heebie-jeebies.

Reactions: YuNobi1

nsj

May 18, 2018
Why the fuck does the mc has to be beaten up by bitchass beeman. I d saved so many choices just to see where would this chloe relationship route go, not to break. The story just fucking went downhill big time.
Because the MC needs to be sympathetic a tiny bit. Despite him being proto-john. MC is such a in general asshole and is upset so many times with the choices he makes. Even when he gets warnings from his bestie.

MC mom is a hotty, incest route should happen
Probably was suppose to happen, but patreon became real strict. And/or developer has just not been in the mood to make any scenes for her and others. Which is probably the more likely way to go.

Any NTR content this update?
The NTR is dead now.

Last edited:

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes