Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Which makes the whole cumming inside her points pointless if she still gets pregnant no matter what. I hate when developers do that.
It's not pointless if you think about it. Like I said in a previous post, throughout the game, there have been sex scenes where Nicole wanted MC (Us) to cum inside her or she forced it in willingly.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
It's not pointless if you think about it. Like I said in a previous post, throughout the game, there have been sex scenes where Nicole wanted MC (Us) to cum inside her or she forced it in willingly.
It is pointless to add those points SINCE she still gets pregnant no matter what. Now if the dev had put that she had gotten food poisoning for those that didnt cum in her more than X amount of times when she got sick after kissing John the night of Chapter 11 that would be different and Nicole ending up in the hospital due to stress of everything that has happened over the last few days and John's antics during the dinner the night of Chapter 10, he didnt, he just wrote the story that she gets pregnant no matter if you cum in her or not which makes the whole point system of cumming in her pointless. Even in the walk-thru for Chapter 13 there still has points for cumming in her which makes no sense if it was to be revealed that she is pregnant in this same Chapter. I thought the whole point of the cumming in her point system was to determine IF Nicole got pregnant or not. The developer obviously didnt think this aspect through completely when he implemented the cumming in her points because it is a waste of coding since she still gets pregnant on the few times she let you and you werent given a choice and it also shows how effective the birth control that Nicole claimed she was taking, hopefully she gets a refund on that birth control because it didnt work effectively.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk and YuNobi1

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Just heads up. new game ver out
I am busy building my games now (which were removed from this site btw due to rule 1), In case you are unaware. So, either someone will have to take over or you have to work out with the text version(the original walkthrough). Sorry, for any inconvenience.

Reactions: msleomac

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it is mostly about emphasizing the whole point of A Mother's Love and what a mother is willing to do to protect her child, it is going to be interesting to see what Nicole is willing to do to protect her unborn child when threatened by John or someone else. I honestly think that John is going to push Nicole to the point of that with how he gets his jollies by making other people squirm like he does.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Can't wait to see what John's scam with the doctor is. How he just asked to speak with him privately kinda makes you wonder what he has planned. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: YuNobi1

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
How many times have you called Nicole's name so she can accept it? I always call her by name but she still does not accept it
It's been a long time, but on Corruption path I think it happens after Little Big Pond, I want to say 15-20 times (or maybe it's like the pregnancy, and points don't actually matter).

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Can't wait to see what John's scam with the doctor is. How he just asked to speak with him privately kinda makes you wonder what he has planned. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Probably to give to Nicole that shot that he has his business partners wives get so they dont get pregnant by him. That shot probably also reverses a pregnancy and will most likely cause Nicole to miscarry. This will probably be for those that told Nicole they didnt want the baby BUT if you keep it then the MC will stop the shot from happening.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
It's been a long time, but on Corruption path I think it happens after Little Big Pond, I want to say 15-20 times (or maybe it's like the pregnancy, and points don't actually matter).
You need to say her name a total of 12 BEFORE the Spa. There is a glitch that if you say it a total of 13 times it wont work with Deal 14 on the love path. I found that you say it 12 times before the Spa and when you get to the spa use the other choice of Mrs. Heavens and you will get exactly 12 times so that when you hit Deal 14 the night after you arrive home from LBP you will start to use Nicole. Also noticed that you can say her name at the first dance BUT it doesnt track as you using her name. On the corruption path you need 13 times and Deal 15 to unlock which is right after the dinner where John kisses Nicole.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I am going to play the update again since I've only done one playthrough last night, but this is going to sound very controversial, especially from me, and if people have been following my posts in this forum I've been wanting this too happen for the longest time but...

I really hope Nicole IS NOT pregnant...

Dun dun duuuunnnn...!!!!

Here's why, I feel the way the pregnancy was dropped was too obvious. I didn't like the fact that Nicole knew about it and didn't tell MC nor did she kick up a fuss or make a big deal about it. I don't feel her head should be allowing her to have a child with the person she's having an affair with especially the way she still acts with John (like a loving partner who's still trying to keep their marriage together despite John's coldness).

It just doesn't feel...natural or right or within Nicole's character to be like this. Also the way John found out with the doctor openly saying it too everyone without patient confidentiality is very sloppy there. John knows he's not been having sex with Nicole so that only leads John to believe Nicole was cheating on him and having an affair.

There was no reaction from John (unless something is planned, or he's that sinister and set this all up which would kinda be lame).

The pregnancy should have been revealed with a more subtle approach (less is more). Could be after another steamy night and Nicole telling MC not to cum inside her but he does it anyway because teenage hormones and unable to control himself etc.

It would be nice if:

1) Nicole was taking the pills and MC just shoots so much that he broke through the pill and still got her pregnant.
2) She forgot one night or MC hid them and they got caught in the act and MC did the deed.

My concern going forward now that Nicole is pregnant (* yet to be officially confirmed) is there's going to be less sex scenes with Nicole...I am going to miss the dates and the sneaking around and foreplay, plus the sexy dresses she wears to seduce MC even though she knows it's wrong.

Now they do say you're much hornier when you're pregnant but it would be great for the game if she wasn't pregnant and then later continue the affair and then she becomes pregnant when they are both ready to accept it.

I feel relationship wise not everyone is where they need to be for this to have dropped. Mixing this in with the whole Chloe drama takes away from the moment. I feel the story with Chloe needs to be at a certain place before MC and Nicole take their relationship to another level since atm we've not acknowledged that the mother is basically "cucking" or stealing her daughter's boyfriend and is okay with it.

John is also not revealing anything which is kinda annoying and I feel there's going to be too much information overload towards the end.

I do hope these updates are planned out and not just thought up on the spot because I have to say this was probably the weaker of the updates so far.

Nicole also didn't need to hold a gun and pull the trigger, I feel her saying "a mother's love" was just to bring back the assignment of the game to show she's still a caring mother despite her infidelity, it just felt a bit forced.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes