TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
The NTR is dead now.
Almost literally... lol

This update was good. You could always tell this game is written by someone who doesn't speak English as a first language and the story is still great and gripping...Just picture if he spoke it more fluently or had more help on the inside with his grammar... Oscar anyone? lol

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Now I am really looking forward to Chapter 14 though my one major disappointment for Chapter 13 was the fact that Silvia didnt read the papers that you printed for her about Malcolm after all the trouble you went to. Another thing that was annoying about Chapter 13 is that it had more interruptible choices then previous Chapters did and by that I mean when you are trying to talk to Silvia about the intruder at Magic Grand, Marilyn interrupts you before you get an answer and then after defending Nicole and John is staring at you and you have the chance to say something you get interrupted by your Dad. Why put any choices in like that if they are just going to be interrupted? It's like those sex scenes that you are about to penetrate somone and then get interrupted and do not get that chance again until much later. It's annoying either follow through with the choice or just dont add it.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Definitely a bug where Marilyn brings in the drunk hooker into the classroom even if you arent on the Chloe Is Strange Path
Apparently the entire point of the hooker isn't Chloe, but Nicole, who smells the perfume if you carry the woman out of Beeman's class.... Of course this doesn't provide any explanation as to WHY MARILYN IS DRAGGING AN UNCONSCIOUS WOMAN AROUND?

Reactions: Zolbasir79

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
This is my low corruption/romance walkthrough. This walkthrough aims to get enough corruption points early to get the 2nd sex scene then chip away at them from then on to get the more loving/accepting/romantic reactions from Nicole. It doesn't avoid corruption points entirely, but will dip below 10 and stay there. It is not NTR though is does skip the bowling date(don't need the corruption points, it's only 1 Chloe avoidance point and you get a better relationship with Marilyn, so I find it to be the better path for this type of walkthrough). Changes a number of Nicole's reactions to your actions, dialogue in some places(more and more as the game progresses) and nets the mini-date in little big pond.

And current choices subject to change depending on future consequences.

PDF version courtesy of Belzeebub

If you want to throw me a few bucks for my time and effort:

Edit: Text walkthrough updated.
is there a mod with these choices

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Apparently the entire point of the hooker isn't Chloe, but Nicole, who smells the perfume if you carry the woman out of Beeman's class.... Of course this doesn't provide any explanation as to WHY MARILYN IS DRAGGING AN UNCONSCIOUS WOMAN AROUND?
According to the walk-thru that hooker is suppose to be only on The ChloeIsStrange Path. That scene isnt suppose to be on any other path and that is the problem because it is showing up on other paths. I didnt carry the hooker out of the classroom so I didnt have to worry about the smell with Nicole.

Reactions: YuNobi1

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Wow. John is definitely not husband of the year. Standing over his unconscious wife not even caring how she is. I almost think he did something to her to make her faint like that. Too bad nobody got a photo of that so we could show Nicole how caring a husband he really is. I do find it funny that we beat John to Beeman despite his "connections", he didnt seem to like that and the MC defending Nicole either. I am sure he is planning his revenge and it most likely involves the doctor. John doesnt like to be shown up, he likes to be in control all of the time. There are a few things he never expected and probably never saw coming with the MC. He didnt see Nicole's affair coming and the pregnancy also. The only way I could see John being the MC's father is that he somehow tricked Nicole into being artificially inseminated with someone else's sperm and therefore he really isnt Chloe's father. Jenny and Hal may not be the MC's real parents, they could just be his guardians from a very young age.

Reactions: juan19899

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Great update, very good to play and many mysteries still open and now a baby is coming, but that's crazy, dale DEV continues as the game is top notch :love:

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes