marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I honestly think that IF John ends up dying it is more by Nicole than the MC especially after everything she finds out that John has been doing behind her back and the emotional and mental abuse he has inflicted on her throughout the years, it will just come boiling over and being pregnant also her hormones will be going into overdrive, not to mention if John threatens her unborn child's life.....

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I was talking about John banging Nicole (NTR content for her) and then "psyche" they never actually did anything. He's played it once, and it's not the type of card you should ever play twice.
Well, I wouldnt exactly say they didnt do anything it was still uncomfortable to watch how John kissed her and was groping her before she had her "accident".

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I wonder what can be in the blue file?
It must not be the secret of the MC's past, since they would have told him a long time ago... So it's not important...
Where is the blue file always? - in the kitchen...
I mean, what's in the blue file then? - grandma's secret cookie recipe...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I am betting on it containing some shitty deal that John made with the Protagonist's parents.
Entirely possible, but will it even matter ?
John is so far above and beyond the MC in absolut everything, i just don't see how they could get rid of him, if not straight up shooting him in the face...and somehow i think the MC would even fail at that...

SirScoundrel666

Mar 26, 2019
Having issues loading saves from ep 12 into ep 13. Comes up with a trackback error on every save from ep12 and before. The error text is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any help welcomed as I really don't want to have to play through all 12 previous episodes, again, just yet.

Scoundrel

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Having issues loading saves from ep 12 into ep 13. Comes up with a trackback error on every save from ep12 and before. The error text is:

Anyone else experiencing this? Any help welcomed as I really don't want to have to play through all 12 previous episodes, again, just yet.

Scoundrel
You don't need to. I moved to a new laptop so I didn't move over my save file. I just used the chapter selection and selected Ch.13 just chose the same options I chose in my old save. Takes about 5 minutes.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just read the post I quoted, or follow it. I hope you will understand. The old saves are giving an error whenever I load them.

Scoundrel
Part 12 "normal" version was originally shared when this game came back from the dead, I've made note of this fact a few times in this thread about save files, the plus version didn't show up till like a week later, or more, and many, many people played the "normal" version, saves are not compatible between normal and plus.

You need to have played plus to continue plus or normal to normal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mister Player

Mister Player

May 9, 2023
Nah it is the plus version as said ingame. And as share by Rami.
Okay Thanks for confirming. Guess I will have to continue from chapter selection.
You need to have played plus to continue plus or normal to normal
I can assure you I played the plus version through and through but still it shows error. Well, guess I (or rather the people who are encountering errors) will have to continue from chapter selection. Wonder if it is worth playing anymore!!:unsure::unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Okay Thanks for confirming. Guess I will have to continue from chapter selection.

I can assure you I played the plus version through and through but still it shows error. Well, guess I (or rather the people who are encountering errors) will have to continue from chapter selection. Wonder if it is worth playing anymore!!:unsure::unsure:
I mean if you liked the game before it was dead, I think it's still the same in a good way. Guess it's how much you value your time. You can always tab skip a bunch.

Side note, try some of your older saves unless you don't have a whole lot of them.

Mister Player

May 9, 2023
try some of your older saves unless you don't have a whole lot of them
I tried all my saves from page 1 to page 13. But all of them gives me an error.(Honestly, playing all the way from start even though by selecting the choices sounds boring now, I will decide later). Anyway, thanks for clearing that up and I still have to be a king in queue to be played, guess I will play it first as there are no errors there;);).

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Noooooooooo looks like at the end of Part 1-13 Plus there will be no more NTR with Chloe and Mr Beeman..... Which is the only content of the game I really like...

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes