Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Finally got time to play.

I was not expecting Beeman to go all crazy kidnapper on Chloe. Also what the hell is Beeman? The guy got shot twice in his center of mass and was still struggling against the cops. How the hell was he even alive? :oops:
People have shrugged off multiple .45 calibre pistol rounds... 9mm delivers less kinetic energy on impact (more likely to pass through than .45 cal).
It's not as unusual as people think it is.

Reactions: Pristis.Microdon

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Finally got time to play.

I was not expecting Beeman to go all crazy kidnapper on Chloe. Also what the hell is Beeman? The guy got shot twice in his center of mass and was still struggling against the cops. How the hell was he even alive? :oops:

Anyway it was nice to see Nicole shooting him. Now just give her a gun and she can take care of Green Goblin. And speaking of our "gree friend" after the protagonist losing his cool like that there is no way he doesn't know MC is fucking Nicole, not like they were any good at hiding it before.:ROFLMAO:
Even his way of saying "it was your fault the crazy Bee guy kidnaped my daughter" looked like he was hinting at this.

Finally the ashes "sidequest" with Abigail was resolved. Abi is going way to try to find some way to atone for whatever sins she perceive as having but honestly i don't hold anything against her considering her whole situation.
Just wish she had told why she was fired.:unsure:

So Nicole is pregnant. Another reason for John to know she is putting some horns on him since they weren't being intimate until the moment John started realizing Protagonist and Nicole were cheating on him. As if he needed any more evidence. :LOL::LOL:
Only choice for me is to assume the child in this case.

ps: Hope the shooting incident makes Nicole more self confident. Girl you looked badass when you were shooting.:cool:

ps: what is in that damn blue folder?
I am pretty sure John has suspected the affair for awhile just didnt get confirmation until he found out she was pregnant, especially in the flashback when Nicole was telling the MC about that night we thought they slept together. He probably didnt see the pregnancy coming and I am pretty sure he has something sinister planned for the unborn baby.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Had to laugh at Beeman taking two to the chest and still seemed able to resist arrest lol.. then I wonder if Abi really "left" and I gotta say Marilyn is one of the most annoying characters I've encountered in the VN world. Almost like the annoying best friend but a girl which might actually be worse.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Had to laugh at Beeman taking two to the chest and still seemed able to resist arrest lol.. then I wonder if Abi really "left" and I gotta say Marilyn is one of the most annoying characters I've encountered in the VN world. Almost like the annoying best friend but a girl which might actually be worse.
Yep. He got shot in the heart. He should be dead already.:oops:

I had to redo my save using the chapter selection (nuked hdd issue) but i agree with you, Marilyn is quite obnoxious. She is that annoying friend you wish you only met in person once per month and all other comunication was via phone or internet. :ROFLMAO: :p

Reactions: xsikal

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Haven't played in a long while.
Can we finaly get rid of John (idealy shooting him) ? Or is he still the creepy, untouchable, everything going as planned villian.
Just asking, as the whole John thing was getting really tiring for me and as he is set up there's just so no way that dumbass MC and co could ever hope to win against John if not for some heavy plot armor, followed by a miracle and divine interception.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can we finaly get rid of John (idealy shooting him) ? Or is he still the creepy, untouchable, everything going as planned villian.
Just asking, as the whole John thing was getting really tiring for me and as he is set up there's just so no way that dumbass MC and co could ever hope to win against John if not for some heavy plot armor, followed by a miracle and divine interception.
Not yet but Nicole did shot Beeman in the heart so there is hope. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raziel_8

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Not yet BUT we do have some new evidence that Silvia helped the MC get that is at least one more nail in his coffin but still have a bit more nails to get though. It is going slowly but surely and dont call me Shirley.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
It's pretty clear that, as the primary antagonist, John will be around until the end when he is (presumably) defeated. Honestly, as weird and ugly as he is, I find his scenes (less so in this update, but in general) do a lot to keep the tension ramped up and the dread high. I'm not generally a fan of his sort of content in other games, but in this one, I've enjoyed the glimpses of him running around wrecking random women (and Silvia) as both a twisted mirror and a potential endpoint of the MC's behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: YuNobi1
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes