White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Haven’t played in a while but if I remember right NTR is only the GF content right.

hopefully, no plans for NtR Nicole contents?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Orb's already played the "psyche" card. I doubt he'll do it a second time.
:rolleyes:
Unless his dad comes back from the dead and has to deal with lawyers over it too, I don't think we'll need to worry about the "psyche card" being "played" again.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
:rolleyes:
Unless his dad comes back from the dead and has to deal with lawyers over it too, I don't think we'll need to worry about the "psyche card" being "played" again.
I was talking about John banging Nicole (NTR content for her) and then "psyche" they never actually did anything. He's played it once, and it's not the type of card you should ever play twice.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Yeah tried other choices and it worked - must have been a combination of choices I picked...
That's good to hear.

Just finished the game and oh boy I love this update! :love: My review will contain SPOILERS so if you haven't played the recent update here's your SPOILER WARNING!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are my current thoughts about Part 13 and for future updates of "A Mother's Love". I'll share more if anything comes to my mind.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
That's good to hear.

Just finished the game and oh boy I love this update! :love: My review will contain SPOILERS so if you haven't played the recent update here's your SPOILER WARNING!

These are my current thoughts about Part 13 and for future updates of "A Mother's Love". I'll share more if anything comes to my mind.
I figured his headaches are a concussion or TBI from his fight with Beeman (maybe even his skull was cracked, and either some bone fragment is puncturing the brain tissue, or he's experiencing cranial swelling), and he still hasn't gotten any of his injuries checked our by a physician! But yeah, the fact that Orb keeps mentioning it points to a setup for a future fainting spell (or maybe he just wanted to limit the choreography of Beeman Round 2, so he needed an explanation on why MC sucks so bad in the fight).

Reactions: Optimus69420

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Finally got time to play.

I was not expecting Beeman to go all crazy kidnapper on Chloe. Also what the hell is Beeman? The guy got shot twice in his center of mass and was still struggling against the cops. How the hell was he even alive? :oops:

Anyway it was nice to see Nicole shooting him. Now just give her a gun and she can take care of Green Goblin. And speaking of our "gree friend" after the protagonist losing his cool like that there is no way he doesn't know MC is fucking Nicole, not like they were any good at hiding it before.:ROFLMAO:
Even his way of saying "it was your fault the crazy Bee guy kidnaped my daughter" looked like he was hinting at this.

Finally the ashes "sidequest" with Abigail was resolved. Abi is going way to try to find some way to atone for whatever sins she perceive as having but honestly i don't hold anything against her considering her whole situation.
Just wish she had told why she was fired.:unsure:

So Nicole is pregnant. Another reason for John to know she is putting some horns on him since they weren't being intimate until the moment John started realizing Protagonist and Nicole were cheating on him. As if he needed any more evidence. :LOL::LOL:
Only choice for me is to assume the child in this case.

ps: Hope the shooting incident makes Nicole more self confident. Girl you looked badass when you were shooting.:cool:

ps: what is in that damn blue folder?
That blue folder....

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I figured his headaches are a concussion or TBI from his fight with Beeman (maybe even his skull was cracked, and either some bone fragment is puncturing the brain tissue, or he's experiencing cranial swelling), and he still hasn't gotten any of his injuries checked our by a physician! But yeah, the fact that Orb keeps mentioning it points to a setup for a future fainting spell (or maybe he just wanted to limit the choreography of Beeman Round 2, so he needed an explanation on why MC sucks so bad in the fight).
So far, at the moment, we're going to assume MC's (Our) headache episodes are potentially life-threatening. I guess you're right about the choreography with MC's (Our) round 2 fight with Beeman
Unlike our last fight with him, we took action and for round 2 we fought smart.

I don't think we will see Abigal and Beeman again. This was the end of their storyline line and now the game can focus on its main villain John aka "The Green Goblin".
Bringing them back would just look like needless drama right now.
I guess you're right on this too. The Abigail and Beeman arc ended
Also this was the perfect way to end this arc in 'A Mother's Love'. You're right again about bringing them back would unnecessarily extend a finished arc that ended perfectly. And you're right again, with this arc/story finished, we can focus on taking down John.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Mister Player

May 9, 2023
When the game came back from the dead, only the normal version of Part 12 was here, the PLUS version of Part 12 got uploaded about week later, standard and plus saves are not compatible.
Any idea when the plus version will be uploaded/compressed. Also, Bob69 please update your compression to normal version. It is not a plus version (unless you have edited it today).

w123t4

May 26, 2019
From what I remember chole's hair color should be between blue and black but in this update it turns into more like blue? :unsure:
Why am I thinking that John had planned it all just from the beginning to let mc and nicole be together? Based on his actions he knew very well but do nothing to stop only just watching and teasing, maybe a NTR lover's final goal is being NTR by the others? Not to say he is also hitting on mc's mom...:unsure:

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes